Levi attack on titan

your pov

 i was cleaning when all the sudded i see my house fall. i run out with my mom and she got eaten by a titan. how dare you i frown. one you killed my mom. two i just was about to finish bitch. i looked at me and reached out i frowned then i was tackeled and picked up by someone. i saw black hair.  i frowned.  let me at it i was about to kill it it stopped me from cleaning that bastared even ate my mom.

 then i was set down. then i ran back at the titan and it picked me up and put me in its mouth i smiled. then i got off its tounge and kicked it's took out. then i popped out 3 more. thnen i hop out take that bitch. i was caught by the guy again. you jack ass you could off got killed. i sighed well fuck it i wanna kill titans. then i was carried by him.  i see his back and see the white and blue wings.

 i smiled. hey can i join your team?  i asked him he sighed sure why not. i smiled ok cool. then he set me down. another titan came up and  i  cut off its toe. it whimpered and i smiled. then i walked up to a tree to wait. then he came back with more people. i just sat on the toe. then they introduced themselves, erin,mikasa,jean,armin,and levi. i waved i'm y/n. they nodded then i was taken to there area.

 i sighed. the i was given a jacket the strapup thingys and the other equiptment. then i practiced. on dummies. i frowned as i kept taking off there heads then sweeping up the mess. why cant i do it to the real ones i pout. because   i said so levi said cold. i frown. we have a few things in common. we clean, we are cold (somtimes for you), and we are fast enough to end titans life. thats it.

  i can throw a broom at his feet and walk away. y/n get your ass back here. why don't you ome to me jackass. he walked up to me thats it your punishment is to clean my office. he threw me in there and i had it clean in two minutes. i sat at his desk putting a pensil on my top lip and leaned back thinking on how to bother him. then he came in. i threw the pensil at him and he broke it and made a mess. hey i just cleaned the area so you can clean that up. he glared.

levi's pov

she is such a pain in the ass i sighed. then i walk into my office and see her with a pensil. she throws it and i catch it and break it. we have 3 things in common but from time to time i just want to kiss her or most likely just punish her in a mean way.  like a spanking or something. uggh. don't think i'm cleaning that up because i just cleaned the area so you can clean that up she said walking past me.

  i frown. then i  grab her and put her back into  my office again.  if you can just think you can talk to a higher rank like that then you will get worse punishments. ok yea sure sure she said. then she left.  god she is just so good looking body wise. but i just got to change her additude. i walk out and  then i find erin,armin,jean,and mikasa cleaning. you should have been done by now.  well were not as fast as you and y/n.

 thats not and exscuse. then they started laughing. i turn and see y/n. thats it i frown i push her out and pulled her to my office.  i set her on thedesk and she looked at me confused. then i hit her butt with a belt. then i send her out. i put my belt back on. it will just get worse from there i tell her as she leaves.

your pov

this bitch just hit me with a belt. he isn't my mom you cant just do that. i stomp back to my room and i go look at my but in the mirror and it is completely red. that ass i growl then i put some cream on it so the stinging goes away then i pull my panties and pants up again. i walk out and go look for some titans to torture. i find a small one baby size you can say. i charge at it and slice its head off.

 then a bigger one comes at me i get picked up and then i kick its teeth in and it swallows them choking on it. i smiled and cut its head off in the action. then i hear an angry levi. why do i have to like this jack ass. he runs at me. i stay put. then he throws me on his shoulder. i frown and pout. levi do you have a crush? i say after i'm done struggling. yea so what. i giggled so what does his first letter start with?

 i tease. he growls. she starts with a y/ . i turn a bit red and her last letter? no more questions he said annoyed. or what? i say curious. i will force you to tell me yours. i turn red. y-yea right i studder. he looked at me. i turn a bit pink and turn away from him. ok fine. he said. then by the time we got to the place again i was still being carried erin and jean laughed. i frowned. you have done it now jean said laughing harder.

 shut it jean. then i dissapeared behind the office door. levi set me on his desk. tell me who you like. i turn away from him no i-i can't. he pulled my face towrd him. i turned red. tell me who you like. i said no. then he got the belt out i glared at him. here is a hint it starts with and l. he put his belt back on. then i got off of his desk and  walked towrd the door. i was about to open it when he slammed his fist on the door and it made me jump.

 i turn to him. tell me the whole name. he got closer to my face. oh my gosh oh my gosh i panicked in my head.  it is... i start. it is... who? levi said again. then he put his second hand by my head trapping me.  it is you jackass i say. then after i close my eyes and the i peek one open and slowly turn my head. he looked at me with a smirk. then he slammed his lips on mine. i kiss him back.

 exsactly what i thought i turned red and opened the door and  it got closed again. let me finish brat. i turn to him. then i pulled his collar and we kissed again. the i let go, yess this means were dating now. he looked away. just get out of my office y/n. he didn't call me brat. he actually said my real name yes i  fist pump the air after the door closes. then erin and jean looked confused.