Saiki K The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

Your pov

I took a deepbreath and opened the door. I looked at the kids and my axiety built up and my dark thoughts began overiding my brain.

'what if they gang up and harm me?'

'what if they are like my parents?'

'should i stay alone away from people?'

Then i got a vivid day dream of gory and painful things that could happen. I just sit in the seat behind the pink haired boy. I sighed and then kept thinking of the possiblities of attacks and outcomes.

when the bell rang i jumped a bit getting out of my unconscious state. Kids began chatting and talking. I just sighed and looked out the window until a freak out over a snake happened.

I pushed kids out of the way and grabbed it by its head. Its piercing eyes werent as scary as my mothers. I threw it out the windo into a bush outsode of school and sat down. Kids gasped and began gossiping about me and the snake to other people.

Then a guy with a yellow Mohawk got his pants bit by another snake. I pinched the snakes chin and face and pulled it off of his pants before anything bad could happen. The pink haired guy. He mumbled to himself seeming annoyed but when i try and listen he looked at me and all i heard was 'annoying thoughts are everywhere from these weird kids.'

I kinda felt a bit hurt but my mind has always been clouded black and sadly its not easy to get rid of. I looked away emberassed a bit and sighed. Then when school was out i fell on something invisible. When i see pink haired guy i blush as his hand was on my boob. I get up slowly and hear people shouting saiki. When they came this way they looked at us and began walking our way. I quickly hrabbed him and darted it out of the school into a small coffee shop.  I ordered 2 coffee jello sufleys. I pushed mines at him.

"A promise to not tell your powers Saiki." I sighed putting the money on the table and got up.

"Just use it wisely." I smiled softly before walking outside.

As i walked home i began to get a bit frantic but to see nobody home. I sighed and walked to my room.  It was a real pain knowing my mother claims to hate me because im so ugly that i cant get a boyfriend like my older siblings.

  I sighed. Then when i looked out my window i saw Saiki. He was going into the house across the street from me. I freaked out a bit. Then i heard the door slam downstairs. There was giggling and a deep voice.

"Don't tell me its another guy." I look at my door with wide eyes.

Then I climbed out of the window until I saw Saiki stare at me.  I had a shocked look on my face and began panicking. That's when I heard my mother's loud shouts. I freaked out. The door opened and my mother began throwing of knives.

"DIE YOU MISTAKE YOU UNLOVABLE MONSTER. " She screamed at me.

Then when she got some knives in my arm and back.  I screamed and then she got one iny leg and then she closed the door and threw everything of mine outside as my vision and hearing began to fade.

The last thing I heard was" Your not my daughter.... Never come back you monster... "

When I woke up I was in somebody's room.  I looked around and saw saiki healing me.  I looked to the side trying not to think about the debt I owe him now.  I felt like I was cramping until it just went away.

"Why did you help me? " I sat up.

"Nobody should go through that." He sighed.

"To have their mom sleeping with junkies and then trying to kill her own daughter...it's just wrong." He clenched his fist.