Houtarou Oreki Hyouka

your pov

my mom just finished redesigning the shop. it was nicely colored with a red white and black for the back counter with nice little cute designs on the other walls where the tables are. i sighed tired. my mom always had me do night shifts which was good for some days,others not quite so much. i sighed and then when it was time for me to go to high school my mom signed me up. as i put on my outfit. i slid my small heater blanket in there so when i join an empty club i can get some sleep.

my mom has already signed me up for literature. i sighed. as i walked to school i tried to make sure i go unnoticed. i walk to class 1-B. i was trying my best to conserve my energy. it was kind of easy to do so. i wouldn't have to much energy wasted. then as i got inside. we had started class. I'm glad i had no introductions. my mom slipped in quietly. i looked at her and she handed me my lunch. she walked out and i just put it away.

it was burning hot and freshly made i could tell. soon without notice lunch rolled around. i was bored. i pulled out my lunch and saw chicken. i picked some up and ate. it made me even more bored. the flavor was amusing though. it is really good. then i looked out the window. the seat behind me was loud a bit. i turn my head with a bored face and saw two guys there. light brown and dark brown hair. the dark brown reminded me of how i act.

i see them look at me. i turn back slowly even more bored. after i finished my food i yawned. i put it away and class started up again. i di the homework and notes as fast as i could using my brain. I was using some but not all of my energy. then I went to the club room. I was right it was empty. I plug in my blanket and sit in a chair and fall asleep. eventually I get woken up. it has only been 5 minutes. I pull the cover down.

I see the two boys from earlier and to two girls. I rested my face on the cold table.

" I thought I was the only person in this club my bad I'm y/n." I say looking at them.

"I'm Eru Chitanda the club president." the purple eyed girl held out her hand.

I just looked at her confused.

" sorry but, if I don't have to do it I wont If I have to do it I will finish it as quickly as possible." I yawned sitting up.

the continued anyway.

" i'm Mayaka Ibara." the other girl said.

"Satoshi Fukube ," he did with a rosy face.

"Houtarou Oreki." the last one said. i put the cover over my head. it is already to late to remove my club form from the school cause they think I have after school curriculum.

I sighed and leaned back falling over. I hit my head on the ground. I just lay there. I look at the chair and see a leg missing. I sit u and rub the back of my head.

" where did the chair leg go." I sighed.

" I don't know but I'm curious cause now I just have to know." Chitanda said looking at Oreki. I tilted my head. I lifted up my blanket and dusted it off. I folded it and put it away. I sighed and flipped the chair over. I scanned the room. I saw a saw. that could have come from the construction room. I get up. I know what happened. I remember hearing about building contests. I looked at them.

"I have the answer." I grab Oreki's hand to have him stand up.

I walk to the construction club room and saw a wooden Eiffel tower.

I rolled my eyes, "problem solved."

" wow y/n that's faster than Oreki solving the problem." Fukube said while I yawned and stretched.

"I can just tell by looking at Chitanda that once she has gotten curious she wont stop asking until she gets an answer and rumors have been going around that the literature club solves every mystery given." I walk back to the club room.