Kamitani Hayato Gakuen Babysitters Lemon

your pov

i smiled and walked home to see two boys greet me. i smiled and then i went to see my grandma. she smiled and patted my head. i walked to my room passing the boys room and did my homework. then i heard the boy in my grade had to watch the babies. i smiled and then i knew he came at the right time, late but the right time. 

it was or freshmen year when i decided to help babysit the babies. i smiled and went to the room. the babies got used to me once i came in. i smiled and played with them. then Ryu came in with a flier. it looked pretty good. i smiled at him then i remember that cute boy in my class Ryu introduced me to. Kamitani i think it was.

" there was no space for our poster on the poster board with all those clubs." i smiled and then i went up to him.

" ryu how about we take the kids to see the different clubs."i smiled.

he nodded. then i smiled. all right everybody line up. then nodded and held hands. then we walked out to go view their parents clubs as well as the others. i smiled softy as the breeze blew my hair and skirt slowly. then when we got to the cooking club the kids were crying about cookies. i sighed and then we went to baseball. Taka smiled.

"THERE IS MY BROTHER Y/N-CHAN!" Taka shouted excited. 

Kamitani looked away and Taka cried. 

" i hate you your so mean to me." Taka said with at brink of tears.

his brother came over to us after grabbing a ball. he hit his little brother then sighed.

" hello Kamitani." i smiled

"hey." he looked at me before blushing and looking at Ryu. 

then he chatted with Ryu for a bit before he ran back to practice. i smiled at Ryu as he sighed. 

" i will be back i'm going to put up this poster, Kotoro wanna go?" he smiled squatting down to his brother.

Kotoro shook his head and Ryu sighed walking away. i looked at the kids.

" lets go get some cookies." i smiled.

They cheered and we walked back to the cooking club. the we met up with Ryu in the hallway.  he waved and picked his brother up when Kamitani came over to us. i waved at him again. i guess he noticed caused he blushed. then he handed him a application form that was filled out. i smiled at the new member of the club.

i smiled and when club time came i sat down  and played with the other kids. i smiled and then Taka hit me with his sword. i sighed and then Ryu and Kamitani came in. i fall on the floor and  sighed. i looked up at them. i smiled. then i tried to get up but Taka jumped on my back and made me drop . i smiled and then Kamitani looked at me.

" save me Kamitani." i smiled looking at him.

then he punched his brother in the back of the head.

" i hate you." Taka cried again. 

i sighed then Kamitani helped me up. i smiled and he rubbed my hands i blushed and looked at him. i smiled and he got red and let go of my hands. i smiled softly at him and then i saw the kids fighting. i broke it up.

" Kotoro is sad because Taka said he can't wear a tiger shirt if he has never seen a tiger."  Kirin frowned. 

i sighed and then Usiada smiled.

" why don't we all go to the zoo on Sunday" he smiled.

all the kids cheered and i sighed. then i smiled. then i look at Kamitani.

" i hope you can come too." i blush playing with my fingers. 

" i will be there for a bit." he said looking away with a red face.