Charlotte Katakuri One Piece Lemon

Your pov

I was heading over to whole cake platue cause Big Mom invited me to a tea party. I sighed as my parents are offering me as a gift to her. I went to the deck of the ship and practiced with my sword of souls.

eventually we reached the island. It was litterally made of sweets. Every single fucking thing. I just stood there as people got ready to dock. I sighed and then me being in my "not fancy clothes" got me yelled at.

"Your a princess you need to dress lioe one and act like one at parties or you will make us look bad."my mother smacked me pointing to my room as a maid followed me.

The maid got me dressed. I was in a dress with incrested gems from our home town. Then makeup was put on me. I grabbed my sword and was forced to be inside a box of other things from our hometown.

I swung my sword as we docked wanting to be free from the girlyness. I felt the box get lifted and i sighed and went back to my blank face. I really didnt like being a gift. When i heard chatting and talking i got ready.

I heard a deep voice from behind me and as the box got lifted higher the lid was taken off.

"We gift you with our daughter!!!" My parents shouted happy together.

I saw big moms face as i blew a party streatch thing. I stood up putting my sword away. Big mom put me into a guy. As he held me i looked at big mom. With a momotone voice i explain everything thats inside.

"Congrats on your gift, it includes me family gems food from our homeland and even a giant diamond from our cave of crystals." I say holding the guys arms incase he lets go.

She smiled and cheered and looked at me once again taking me from the guys arms. She exsamined me. I unshethed my sword and looked at her in a battle stance. She looked at me with red eyes. I stayed focused on leaving and she smirked laughing.

"Mamamama you will get married to my son katakuri." She said setting me down.

I put my sword away and looked around at this so called "tea party" and saw all the Charlottes in one place. Big mom was talking my parents about the wedding. Katakuri glanced my way and i began walking away he walked behind me.

I jumped up and over the platue sliding down the wall to get to the ground. I roll and go into the forest of smiling plants. I rip the dress off and look at the lake. Then i splash my face with water and wipe the wet make up on the inside of the dress.

Then i take the gems from the dress and put them in my side bag. As i reattach the bag to my waist band i hear foot steps. I pull out my sword and see Katakuri. I back up a bit as he walks closer to me.

"Stay away from me im just a freak." I grip my sword tightly.

I saw an opening and charged. His eyes glowed red and his body turned to mochi. I backed up and kept fighting him. Eventually he grabbed me in his mochi. I squirmed. He sighed and walked back to the platue where the tea party was being held.

"Im not afraid of death so do it now kill me!!!" I shouted at katakuri.

He didnt even glance at me. He set me down. My parents ran up to me and pulled me to the side beat me a bit then pushed me to big mom. I clentch my fist. I just want to leave. This place is to cute for me. I sighed and was mochied to a seat.

Katakuri sighed and looked at me. He took a piece of cake and put it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I sighed. Then i just sat there eating the cake slowly. I sighed and took a glance at my reflection through a glass plate.

I sighed and saw the bruises and redness from the beatings i took not to long ago. I finished the cake and stayed silent. When the tea party was over big mom looked at me. I slammed my head on the table and broke the whoke table.