Shouto Todoroki My Hero Academia lemon

this is i think the longest lemon story i have ever made it took me 6 days so if read this and finish I am proud of you for showing loyalty to shouto.

Your pov
I woke up one morning. I smiled at my dad and went downstairs and smiled. I saw his forebidden room. Everyday i was tempted to go into it but i decided not to to be smart. Im so glad i made the right desicions. Because i did my father supported everything i did. He did have a weird grudge on heros though. I just thought he was making his own way to avoid them but i guess it cant be helped. I just sigh. I remeber the lullabye he sang to me when i was younger to my mom. It wasnt even a lullabye but it always got my to sleep. I smiled as i hummed the song in my head and when i got to ua academy i was so bright and smiley. I couldnt help myself. My father always told me not to lie cause it can hurt worse than the truth but can not telling someone how you feel be bad?

As i sat in my seat my teacher came in with his sleeping bag on. Alright go and get your suits on we are going to a little trainig area with another teacher who made the place. I smiled and got up. When todoroki slightly touched me though i got hot all over.  He looked at me with a soft smile but when i broke my stance he wasnt even looking at me. I always thought it was my imagination. So i grabbed my outfit and sighed. Then we went to the locker rooms to wear the outfit.  After i put on my outfit i smiled. I never thought i would ever have to face a villain head on until today. Once we got to the training center. I smiled and hopped out. My outfit was pretty simple.

My quirk was sumontation (i know its not a word just bare with me ok it will get better)

My quirk was sumontation (i know its not a word just bare with me ok it will get better). Or the ability to summon anything i want sorta but it only went for weapons sadly.  I smiled as i walked off the bus. Hey sue what do ya think it will be like in there? She smiled hopefully fun if there is any water.  Then as we get inside we get introduced to the areas by viewing them from the entrance. Then a huge dark portal formed and villans came out. Bakugo and kirishima punched the portal guy and he flew back a bit. I sighed. Dumbasses then we all got telaported to different places. I was with todorki but i wiped the blush off my face and got serious. There is no time to be blushing next to your cruah i said to myself quietly. Todorki looked at me and then looked away.

I looked up and plugged my earbuds in cause i fight way better with music. I left one out just incase todoroki had a plan. I held out my hand and a sword popped up. I smiled and grabbed it and then i began attacking the villans with him. He froze some of them and then after we got information. We made it to where our teacher was fighting a horrifing creature with its brain out.  Then i ran over to the teacher and took a hit and went into the floor. I growled and kept fighting. I pushed the teacher out the way. Blood came from my head. The others started to come over. My head was pouring my blood out a bit and i was furious. My arms were cut and then i chopped its hand off. I got even more pissed and my face was terrifying.  I looked at the creature as everone froze from fear.

Is that all you got you ugly piece of shit cause i still got a fight in me. Then i charged at it dodging its hits and allmight came and then all might grabbed me and i made my sword dissapear. I sighed. And then after allmight defeated the creature the villans backed off. I smiled victory. Then i fell to my knees i looked at Todoroki and he ran towrds me. I smiled a small one before i passed out.