Sugawara Koshi Haikyuu

requested by @ToxicCutie19 

Your POV

karasuno is such a lovely highschool. it has a great sports team with the best volleyball players that used to go here. its weird being called the crow class president but i embrase it because its the only thing that can help me stay to practice music after school. sadly that means cleaning up the classroom before i leave. as much of an annoyance it can be it always feels so much better when i can stare at my crush as he leaves.

Sugawara Koshi  the man of my dreams. he is like a mom for his team and its amazing and im glad i can bond with him every now and then during school hours. he makes my heart melt with his soft yet powerful voice.  one day i wish to express it to him but i think little hints should be a good start. suddenly i hear the class bell ring for the last day of school. i turn to glance at suga packing his bag with care making sure he has everything before he turns to me.

"See you later Y/n." he waves to me walking out of the class. 

i smile waving to him cleaning up my desk. and i start cleaning off the whiteboard then i start watering the plants. i look behind me ready to start sweeping up the floor seeing nobody in class. i smiled at how calm the room seemed. i looked at the broom grabbing it before i felt somebody touch my shoulder. i jumped back in suprise seeing suga looking at me. i hold my chest and look down trying to calm myself down.

" oh no im sorry y/n i didnt mean to scare you." suga said bowing to me.

" its okay suga i just wasnt expecting anyone to come back after school hours." i smile lightly at him leting go of my shirt.

"well i was wondering if you would come be a support for the volleyball team?" Suga smiled at me rubbing the back of his head.

"well dont you have Kiyoko for that?" i lean on the broom lightly, eyecontact becoming more distant.

"well she needs help and i thought someone as bright at you might be able to help her with us boys." suga looked into my eyes with a determined yet concerned look.

my heart melted as i froze where i was. unable to look away from his eyes as he waited fro my response. i nodded my head and his eyes lightened up and he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his arms hugging me. i turned red lightly hugging him back. he let me go and bowed his head leaving the room after putting a paper into my hands. i was shocked looking down at the paper showing the practice schedual in the gym and the other schools they will be going against.

" he is such a dork." i wispered to myself as i finished up the classroom heading to the gym.

as i open the door i see kiyoko with what seemed to be the coaches. suga smiled bright at me with a peace sign as i walk up to kiyoko. she  walked over to me at the same time welcoming me to the team. kiyoko filled me in on the games i have missed and the scores for thoes and what they are working toward now. i smiled and nodded glad to be informed. then i see how hard they are working.

 i sit down and watch them not sure what to do and then suddenly i get handed a clipboard with score sheets. 

"here you go, now i can show you how to keep score of the points that the boys earn." kiyoko said pushing a couple strands behind her ear.

as kiyoko tells me i cant help but every now and then look at suga working hard with his team suporting them and working with them. suddenly the coach walks over to them and explains what stuff some of them needed to work on i just smiled. and just like that everyday instead of practicing my music at school i would do it at home, and try to clean the classroom as fast as i can to make it to practice. suddenly the main premiliminary was tomorrow.