Denki Kaminari My Hero Academia

SneakyTeamRocket

Your pov

Just another day at U.A high. The all out school for kids with quirks training to be a hero. I sigh of relief as our teacher Aizawa fell asleep. He is a chill teacher. I hear my phone buzz and check it and see a message from Kaminari.

/ turn around \

I do as he says and see his derp face from high voltage use. I laugh and try and think of how he could have managed to text me that. I wipe my tear from my eye.  He then proceeded to try and go back to normal. Until he bumped into Kirishima.

"Yo bro go splash some water on you before you stay brain dead." He chuckled.

I smiled like a dork as Kaminari wobbled to the bathroom. That dork has been like that since we were kids. Even if it is weird he never gets old. I see him come back with him noy being brain dead.

It must be his quirk that makes him fail all his tests. I smiled and played with my pencil as we wait for Tenya to start class. He smirked at me before he started to talk to his friends in the class.

"Ok now everybody to your seats class is starting!" Tenya shouted with pride.

My quirk isnt really that cool compared to everones in my class. Levetation isnt that cool unless your as brain dead as Kaminari. I sighed and get passed a test of what to do tough situations.

I quickly got through the test and smiled. I levated my pencil. Kaminari went up later with his charger in his mouth. Smart...yet so silly looking at him. Aizawa got up and graded our tests as the bell rang for lunch.

" Hey y/n lets get some lunch together." Uraraka smiled.

"Sounds good!" i licked my lips and we walked to the cafeteria.

I swayed my hips excited to eat. When we got there i saw Bakugou. He never learns but he can be a good kid if he tries. I brushed passed him and he glared at me. I giggled with Uraraka about his temper as Tenya and Midoryia join us.

"I really hope i passed this test i wana spend my summer freely and not crammed inside studying." I stretch as i finished eating.

Most people wouldn't expect it from Kaminari but he is a big pervert. Not as big as Mineta but close to it. Especially when they are together. He is that way with me too especially when it comes to swim suits.

As class started up again we all planned a mall trip. I giggled and knew Kaminari would pick me up brain dead. Like always... I saw my test score and got 1 wrong on my test and i sighed with relife.

Kaminari looked dead on the inside as i assume he failed again. I guess he isnt a quick thinker in tough situations. I laughed to myself and thought about somethings i would get at the mall until Kaminari tapped and shook me.

"Huh...what is it Kaminari?" I glanced at him.

"Lets go home now school is over." He smiled rubbing the back his neck.

He seemed a bit akward about it. I yawned and looked at him as he grabbed my bag. He felt like he was keeping something to himself which made me confused. He never keeps to himself like this. Something has to be wrong with him.

"Tonight is movie night are you still gonna make it?" I glanced at him.

He nodded and we kept walking in silence. I noticed he was sweating badly and i felt bad as he seemed more out of it.  I make it inside and he didnt even look at me. As we got changed into our onesies and went to the couch.

"How do you ask out a girl you love alot." He suddenly spoke up.

His eyes sparked up with curiosity and a small pink face. I gulped his face was serious. I was at a loss for words so sudden and so random. I looked at him tried to find the right words to say to him.

"Well try using ideas from your heart, your heart will lead you to your courage to ask her." I smiled unsure of his response.

He hugged me and smirked." That helps a lot n/n."

I get flushed quickly. He hasn't used that nickname since we were little. When we would use our imaginations to do the silliest things. I brushed it off and watched the movie eventually falling asleep like always.

When i wake up i see Kaminari cooking in his onesie. i heard sizzling and saw that it was mid afternoon and burger scent ran through my nose. i tensed up with hunger. i got up and ran over to him, hugging him from behind. he smiled and kept cooking while talking to me about his dreams. 

"that sounds interesting." he just smiled at me softly. 

i was burned by some grease on my forehead and denki turned the flame low before turning to me. he hugged me close. i blushed and he quickly wet the burn with cool water soothing it a bit before he removed it. i just looked at him as he kissed the burn us both turning red.

as the burgers finished and we ate we played video games and movie time happened. all so quickly. we bundled together and as i sat in his lap again things felt different. my heart sped up a romantic movie played and he held me close.

i looked at him with no words as got flustered and started flirting with me unconsiously.

"hey marry me if not that can we at least date?" he said holding me a lot closer.

i nodded slowly and he turned red.everything went silent. it felt like we were the only ones in the world. he looked at my lips  before kissing me. he sparked up and became brain dead. i jsut smiled at my dork.

" this is why you got the pikachu onesie." i giggled.