Ceil Black Butler

this is an AU where he is an adult.......

requested by @Velenadrias I hope this is to your liking

Your pov

being a peasant to the world is tuff the best thing I can get for a job is a maid. luckily manors will pay well if you work well and hard.  take in a deep breath as I walk into the manor I was born to work for.  I was literally born on the floor of a barn and immediately taught to clean and to not cry.

" Y/N COME HELP ME EAT." my master shouted to me as I finished up the dishes from his last snack.

" Yes, sir." I rushed to him. 

he looked at me with a scruffy face. I grabbed a knife and cut his meat into symmetrical proportions. he opened his mouth like a child and I stabbed the meat with the fork as I gently put it into his mouth before he spits the meat at me and threw the plate at me. it cut my face. he fixed his suit and scoffed.

"Get ready to leave to the Phantomhive mansion, and clean yourself up girl before you make me puke." he left the kitchen.

As I clean my cut he grabbed my wrist and threw me into the carriage and I held my breath. I looked out the window as I tried to drift off into my daydreams but the carriage came to a hard stop. I hold onto the seat and hurriedly open the door for my master. he pushed me out of the way as a tall butler, a maid, and looked like two chefs came out to greet us.

 I felt like nothing compared to them. I sighed and closed the door and carefully stepped down to make sure nothing was going to ruin the outfit I was wearing.  I can't make my master look like a fool. I bowed to them and with a fake smile, I introduced my master.

" This is the royale, 1st brother to the clarion throne." I bowed moving out of his way.

they all bowed to him as he smirked and belched out his deep laugh.  I walked inside holding the door open for him as the aroma of the house seemed to welcome me. I looked around and saw Mr. Phantomhive. his blueberry hair shone with the daybreak coming from the windows. I felt his one eye stare at me.

my insides squeezed and my heart pounded so loud I thought everyone can hear it. I get a bit pink and I follow behind my master slowly and he grabs my arm and throws me forward. my outfit and body get cut and torn and I looked up my body felt warm and cold. I looked at my hands to see the blood pouring from them. 

 I tried to get up but couldn't do it that well and I ripped my dress to clean up the blood I spilled.  my heart dropped as I felt eyes on me before I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turn and see Ceil. he just made my life feel worth a little more than normal. I looked at my master as he mouthed out to get up with a knife in his hand.

 " yes, master." I sighed wobbling trying to get up.

I was grabbed by my hair as we went upstairs to Ceils office. when we got inside the room the door was closed and I stood up as straight as I can. my head was getting light as words got hard to hear. Ceil looked into my eyes as he ran to me.

Ceil's Pov

I grabbed Clarions maid. she lost too much blood I noticed her cute face as her shyness was overwhelming my heart. I rushed her to the spare room to get fixed. as she was getting healed up I talked to Sebastian about dealing with that girl's master. until I heard singing. I go to the door and open the door to see her.

play song

What can I do?
Time will unbind our memory glue
And I'll be as nobody-ish as all of you
So don't care about a thing now
Like a trash bag when it's windy out
Like a butt that has a face
Dutch boxing up the palace
Yeah, girl, it stinks
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do

she turns to me and blushed dark red. " oh dear I seem to be ok, time to leave." 

she got up in a panic and decided to leave my sight. I saw her neck with her name burned into her skin. I had to squint to see it but I knew it was there.  I walked after her. I called her name but she didn't turn around and only looked for her master. my heart throbbed uncontrollably and I ran over to her. she turned to me and I hugged her.

" Y/n I want you to stay with me, live with me, grow with me." I smiled softly.

"I know it's sudden but my heart yearns for you and I don't know why."

"I figured if you stay with me I can understand this feeling and maybe you can be with me." I finished letting her go.

her face flashed a sweet pink color as she hugged me with a nod as her grip got weak, yet tight on my clothes.

all I could do was smile as I knew this adventure was the first thing to a brighter future.