Kaneki Tokyo Ghoul

Your P.O.V

as I was walking around the street the night wind howled into my ears. as I begin walking faster to get home from the store I see some people running from an area.  I look up to see a ghoul get flung past me. I saw the other ghoul on the tower glance at me. he looked at me with wide eyes. then he dived at me. I looked at him as he unzipped his mask.

" duck Y/n." he dove faster.

I ducked at the mystery ghoul as he began ripping the other ghoul apart.  I get up and start running away.  as I run to my front door I see my mother outside. her pale figure turns to me. she falls to the floor.  I ran faster as she began to lift up.  I scream for her as she coughed up blood. I stop.

" MOM!" I screamed as thunder cracked.

she was thrown to the floor. then ghouls began tearing her apart her blood splattering everywhere in the street. I felt my tears burn my eyes. I was grabbed by someone. and I saw it was Kaneki, my classmate. he looked different though. he looked like the ghoul that dived at me and called my name. 

"K-Kaneki what are you doing?" I asked him as he looked at the bloody mess the ghouls created.  

" saving your life as you are gonna be their next kill."

a car pulled up to us and he pushed me in and came in as well. he guided the car to a coffee shop when I met him through books. I backed away from him as his one eye turned black and red. I began panicking quietly. he touched my hand trying to reassure me but my fear took over. he sighed reluctantly.

" Y/n I'm not going to hurt you I just want you to stay calm I'm the one who has been kicking other ghoul's asses trying to keep people safe." he smiled at me.

"now let's go inside me and my friends can tell you the whole story." he rushed me inside. 

when he grabbed my hand my heart fluttered. then when we got inside I looked around. then I see the waiter and waitresses. I smiled and waved as they brought me upstairs. as they explained what they are and what they are planning on doing to keep our city under control I noticed things that made me think of my unbearable father.

"I'll join you guys as you can use all the help you can get." I smiled. 

a sudden pour of rain happened as I made it to the roof. I looked up at the sky as Kaneki was on my mind. his caring actions made my heart pound until I looked upon the city and saw the destruction of our homes.  my heart hurt as the dark clouds of my father crowded my mind. that psychopath that abused me and my mother for being ourselves. Nearly killing us.

I looked into the sky

play song 

I'm caught up in your expectations
You're trying to make me live your dream
But I'm causing you so much frustration
And you only want the best for meYou wanted me to show more interests
To always keep a big bright smile
Be that pinky little perfect princess
But I'm not that type of childAnd this storm is rising inside of me
Don't you feel that our whole worlds collide?
It's getting harder to breathe
It hurts deep insideJust let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go awayAnd it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The Silent ScreamTell me why you're putting pressure on me
And every day you cause me harm
That's the reason why I feel so lonely
Even though you hold me in your armsWanna put me in a box of glitter
But I'm just trying to get right out
And now you're feeling so so bitter
Because I let you downAnd this storm is rising inside of me
Don't you feel that our whole worlds collide?
It's getting harder to breathe
It hurts deep insideJust let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go awayAnd it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The Silent ScreamCan't you see how I cry for help
Cause you should love me just for being myself
I'll drown in an ocean
Of pain and emotion
If you don't save me right away
Just let me be
Who I am
It's what you really need to understand
And I hope so hard for the pain to go away
And it's torturing me
But I can't break free
So I cry and cry but just won't get it out
The Silent Scream
My Silent Scream

I felt arms wrap around my waist as the rain lightened up a bit. I turn my head to see the one and only Kaneki. my face got hot as he looked at me in my eyes with his new white hair dripping small drops of rain onto my head. I hugged him back.   he just held me close as he let his warmth run into my body. when we slowly parted his face got pink as he looked my light eyes.

" L-lets go back inside or we will get sick," he said embarrassed.

I lit up as he seemed the same as always. I felt his hand grab and lightly squeeze my hand.  as we went back inside I was placed in a separate room from the others just to be safe.  it was the only option since I wasn't in the mood to be eaten by a ghoul in my sleep when they got hungry.  I looked around and fixed things up. cleaned out the place as all the dust built up.

"disgusting sleeping arrangements." I sighed fixing my clothes to clean my room.

 when I was getting close to finishing the mucky room Kaneki came in again but with food this time. I smiled softly at him as he sat on the neatly made bed.  he seemed nervous as I looked at him my heart rate going higher and higher. my mind running everything dirty good bad running through my mind as I tried to finish up the last spot.

" Hey Y/n, um I know this is out of the blue and bad timing but whenever you have the time to think about it, would you consider going out with me as like....." he paused clearing his throat.

" like boyfriend and girlfriend?" he finished looking down as my face hit beyond the tomato red color. 

"I love you and i have since I first met you in the coffee shop!" I bowed quickly hiding my red face.

*intensive flashback*

"hey do you mind if I sit with you." a black haired boy smiled at me.

I ordered two things of light creamed black coffee. he looked at the surroundings and me as I got stuck in his grey eyes. I got light pink before he snapped me out of my thoughts pointing to the book I got from the library. I blushed as he smiled lightly at my embarrassed face.

"you're a book person too." he smiled politely at me.

"y-yea I find them interesting with the time and detail put in them." I stuttered.

" the other coffee is for you." I looked into my book hiding my face.  

" thanks, oh... I'm Kaneki." the black haired boy smiled at me before drinking the coffee.

"I'm Y/n." I put the book down. 

we finished our coffee's at the same time before getting up Kaneki smiled at me." I hope to keep seeing you here Y/n."

I nodded and with a smile on my face, I left home.

*back to the present*

"You really feel the same even if I'm a ghoul?" Kaneki's eyes lit up.

I nodded as he hugged me close to him. " I'm so happy you do Y/n I promise to keep you safe and protect you with my life."

I smiled softly as I rested my head on his chest in the moonlight's shadow in my new room.