Akuru Akutsu Aho Girl

Your pov

I was walking around my school with my same annoyed face. Then i bumped into a kid. I get up and then i reach my hand out to him. He reached out and i helped him up. I dust myself off. Then this weird girl attached to him. I sighed and put my hands in my pocket. Why in the world is she clingy though. I am not getting attached to men and sayin that he cant be friends with nobody. Then i get stopped by my train of though when i sat in my seat and that girl came up to me.

Lets be friends y/n my name is yoshiko.i gave her an annoyed look. Then i got up and walked away. I threw a banana at her. Nah i think im good with no friends. Then i get stopped by the president of the disiplin commitee. She grabbed my arm. The guidance counselor needs you lets go. I get dragged by my collar to his room.  I sit on the ground. He gets a pervy pink face. Why dont you make friends? I growl and turn away. I dont need them all they do is drag you away from responsiblities.

Then i got up. Then guidance counselor put his hands on my waist. I shiver from disgust and kick him through the door. Then i walk out and i step on his head. My dark blue hair swayed to oneside. Then i walked back to class and slammed the door pissed. Then yoshiko came over to me. Comr on friend. Lets walk home together. I looked at her like she was crazy and then she tried to bring me to her home. I saw a guy following us from behind.

Then the guy hits her. I get up and dust myself off.  Then i pull out my apartment keys and walk up to the top floor with the boy. He appologised to me and i appologised back after realizing i bumped into him. Then i got inside to my lonely home and streached. I pulled out textbooks and started cooking while i studied. When i finished cooking i took a break to process the information that i just learned while i eat. After i go to bed.

It is pretty shocking how yoshiko and her friends were suddenly getting close to me. When it was a day before summer yoshiko grabbed my boobs with tears flowing down her face. A-kun do you like y/n's boobs or mine? I tried to swing her off but she tripped me and i was stuck on the floor with her. The sayaka and supposidly her brother Ryuuichi were trying to pull her off when  Akutsu pulled her off. I brushed myslef off and thanked him before walking inside.

After i sighed and became imune to her groping and touching. Then yoshiko came in and jumped on me. I hit my head on the desk and pushed her off. Damn it yoshiko that hurt. Then i punch her into the wall. I stomp to the nurses office and see Akutsu. He sat me down and disinfected my cut.  He stood me up. How do you handle that monkey i looked at him. He sighed. Bananas.  I laughed hard. Then yushiko came out and flashed her panties.

I laughed even harder at how pathetic she is. I stop and catch my breath. I hold my stomach and we began to go back to class for the last day. Then when yushiko the monkey got inside i yawned and patted Akutsu's head. Lets pray she dosent force us anywhere. He nodded and we both walked inside. I began to study all night. Then i saw yushiko in the corner. Lets go to the beach. Then she grabbed me. Luckily i had my money with me.

Then she dragged me to akutsu's place and i hated it. I felt like i was gonna choke. Then she let me go and she ran in my place and packed clothes for me. Then she gave me the bag and grabbed my collar again. Then we went bathingsuit shopping. I looked around at the uncomfortable looking ones. Then yushiko grabbed a bikini for me and i yawned wanting sleep. Then she paid for everyones bathingsuit after the little friendship drama.

  I dont even call any of them my friends yet yushiko kept pushing it to seem like that. Then we went to the meet up spot and yushiko's mom came up and tortured the displine president. I was laughing my ass off. Then i wiped a tear away. Then i was picked up by yushiko's mom. I was dropped by her after she was hit. I hold my stomach and get up coughing. I dust myself off and then we go to the beach. I set up a chair drink and shade to begin studying in my normal clothes.