Corazon One Piece

your pov

being part of the Donquixote family is really hard. especially being the only adult woman there. all the kids are spoiled but one is my favorite. Trafalgar law. he is so adorable. especially when he has an attitude. he is a smart ass too but boy do I love this child.Doffy Corazon law baby buffalo everybody come get your food! I shouted inside and outside. corazon came in first with Law. I hugged law and kissed his head. he teased Corazon. I smiled and then I had a pitcher of water near me for my crushes clumsiness.

 then everyone else shot into the kitchen. I sighed. Doffy smirked at me and slapped my ass. I jumped a bit and then Corazon scolded him. i handed everyone there food and i sat down and ate. i looked at little Law. i didn't want him to die so soon. luckily he didn't have very many white blotches. i still love and care for him though. then i collected all the dishes. i put them in the sink and put on the gloves. law sat on the counter and waited for me. I washed the dishes and then Corazon was behind me and I blushed.

 i finished the dishes. then i pull off my gloves and pick law up. I kissed Corazon's cheek without realizing. come on law lets get you to bed.  as i got to law's room i set him on the bed and grabbed his pajamas.  i took off his shirt and shorts. i set them in his dirty clothes basket. i helped him put on his shirt cause he thought big boys can put on their own pants. i rolled my eyes. he got under the covers and looked at me. i sat on his bed. he put his head on the pillow and i smiled.

 i kissed his forehead. i can't wait to see you grow up and be big and strong.  i kissed his forehead.  tomorrow it will just be a day of me and you. he smiled at me and i smiled back lightly. now get some rest. i got up and turned off his lights. then i closed the door quietly. i turn around and see Corazon. he smiled at me and picked me up. i yawned a bit. he went to his room and put me on his bed. i smiled at him then he took of his feather jacket. then he got into bed with me.

 i smiled hiding my blush. then he held my waist. i put my head on his chest.  i felt his hand smooth my hair back and it soothed me. eventually i fell asleep.  when i wake up i go and get baby to shower with me cause were both girls. then i smile as i turn on the water and strip with baby. baby gets in first and i go in second. i grab the cloth and pour body wash on it and wash baby's body. she smiled at me and  she gets my body. i smiled at her and we giggle together. then i grab mine and her towel as i turn off the water.

 baby shakes from the cold  a bit. i wrap her body in a towel and then i wrap a towel around me too and then i pick her up and smile. she giggled and then i walk to her room. walking past Corazon in the hallway. then i pick out an outfit for her and she gets changed. after i walk to my room. i open the door and see Law inside. i rolled my eyes.  then I picked him up. I threw a blanket on his head. no peaking or your a perv. he turned pink and pouted. corazon and Doffy are hella pervs.

 i laughed and pulled out a white dress.  then i pulled out my white panties and bra. i put my bra and panties on. then i pull my dress on. i pick up law after removing the banket. he smiled. then i went into the fridge and grabbed small things to put into a basket. i then carry the basket outside and  set it down. i smiled and had some doctor books secretly in the basket. i lay out a blanket and smile. law sits on it and i giggle. i pulled out the food and wrapped the books in a bow.

 then i hold them out to law. he looked at me and hugged me. i set the books down and hugged him back. i had them just made special my little doctor. he turned away and began to read one.  i set him in my lap and helped him read. Doffy was calling my name. i took a bite of watermelon. i set my head on laws. he looked up at me. i put the rest of the food away. i held law to my chest. then he set the book down. nap time i yawned a bit. then i rested my head on the blanket and had laws head on my chest.

 i sighed and then i fell asleep. when i wake up law was still asleep but i saw Corazon next to me looking out into the water. i removed Corazon's jacket from my back. i sit up and had law laying on my chest while i sat up. i put the coat on his back and smiled at Corazon. i think i have perfect goodnight song for law. he looked at me and put his arm around my waist.  i put my head on his chest.  i poured water on his shoulder that caught on fire. i giggled lightly and Corazon kissed my cheek.

 i blushed and law grabbed my chest going in closer.  i smiled and rubbed his head lightly. then i see him rub his eyes. he looked at me then at Corazon's jacket. whats this crap on me. i giggled that's my jacket you ass he said punching the back of laws head. i rolled my eyes at them. then i smiled. corazon packed the things up. i stretched a bit and law did too. then Corazon picked law up by his collar. and i had the basket. i rolled my eyes at the way law squirmed. then i saw the sun setting.

 i took i picture with my camera. i smiled lightly. then we went inside.  i went into the kitchen and smiled. then i pulled out my cookbook. i looked around and smiled. i made a cake and a fancy dinner. everyone came in. i smiled and got a bit more food than normal. then i do the dishes again and smiled at law. i put him in bed again and clean my voice a bit.

play song

 Let's go in the garden

You'll find something waiting

Right there where you left it

Lying upside down

When you finally find it

You'll see how it's faded

The underside is lighter

When you turn it around

Everything stays

Right where you left it

Everything stays

But it still changes

Ever so slightly

Daily and nightly

In little ways

When everything stays

i kiss law's head and he falls asleep i turn off the light. i take a deep breath and take a huge risky move. when Corazon picked me up i kissed his lips. he set me in his bed. then he took off his jacket and he got into bed and grabbed my chin. then he smirked. if that's how you confess then it's my turn. he slammed his lips into mine and i shivered a bit before kissing him back. then he parted from me and i smiled at him and laid on his chest again. i am glad to be yours i whispered before falling asleep.