Takashi Morinozuka Ouran High School Host Club

your pov

i was looking for a good music room to practice. i open the door with a blank face. there was roses. i sighed and then i look around and i see boys and a girl. i brushed off my clothes from the rose petals. i saw them in front of me. 

" Welcome to the host club." they all said.

i tilted my head confused. then the door closed behind me. i jumped startled. a tall blond boy came up to me. i was nervous. i walked around slowly. i didn't want to be here. it was weird. i ran and hid behind the girl.  she looked at me worried. i was getting all shaky too. i saw small black dots clouding my vision slowly. being here is so over whelming. i was walking toward the door before i passed out.

when i woke up i sat a bunny next to me. i set it to the side. i grabbed my head. i saw the guys. my  baggy shirt was sliding down my shoulder too. i stretched and got up. 

" i thought this was a music room i need to practice the piano and violin." i said quietly to myself covering my eyes with my hair.

" hey would you like to join the host club?" a smaller blondie said with his cutest smile. 

i only shrugged. " i need a reason to other wise i can't give you an answer."

he skipped away. i had a blank face i left home hungry cause i havent eaten yet. then i sighed. after i got into the dark house i turned on the lights. i sat in the kitchen thinking about possible dinner ideas. soon i decided to make cup of noodles and after i begin making my lunch. it was going to easy to fill up at lunch.

i put my lunch in the fridge and went to bed. when i wake up i get ready and grab my lunch. then i walk to school to see some of the hosts. i walk a bit faster when i see the tall blond boy look at me. i rushed to class. then i sat down. i sighed gladly not having any hosts in my class. than when lunch came around i went to the music room next to the host club but since there in the cafeteria eating.

i smiled and then i grabbed a violin. i set it ontop of the piano. i smiled looking at my old piano song i learned. i could never play the violin back when i was younger cause i put half of my life into piano. i turned up the volume and i opened my binto. i ate half of it. i sat it in the sun light so it is way warm. it is really good.

then the song stopped i smiled. i picked up the violin. i took a deep breath and remember my teacher playing violin to the song when i played the piano.

play song

i hit play again and did the violin to it. i closed my eyes. the room echoed with the music. i smiled at moved around the room lightly. i open my eyes at pauses. i was having so much fun. i got some memories of my super patient and kind teacher. it was so lovely thinking about her again. her nice shiny black hair.

then i played even louder. i recalled the way kids got mad at how she treated me but to keep there minds off of it i told them i quit just to have her come to my house and give me private lessons in my mom's music room. it was so nice to know that i could have such a nice woman give me rewards for doing the right thing.

i sighed and then i yawned quietly in the middle of the song. then i got more into the song with every touch of the keys. i couldn't help myself i learned that from my teacher herself. sweat slowly sliding down my face as i move my hands lightly against the strings while roughly using the bow to mimic the lovely sound my teacher made with the song.

i had some tiny sweat drops fall a bit before i wiped my face at a pause. i didn't even notice when the hosts came in. i looked at the piano and saw a little me playing there. i remember so much. it was all coming to me. like if i had amnesia and just regaining all of my memories at once fitting all the missing puzzle pieces together.