BlackStar Soul Eater

your pov

i looked at me meister. hey bryan lets get some pocky  he sighed then buys 5 packs. i opened a chocolate one.then he got some and we walked around trying to find DWMA.  i looked around and saw a huge monster i had bryan run towrd it. then i transformed into  pistol with f/c stripes. then bryan was behind it and shot it silently and it died. then he walked up to the kids.

 hey yo he smiled. then he set me down and i got my human form back. i saw the peoples. hello peoples. i put another pocky in my mouth. i got on bryan again. do you know where DWMA is? yea actually we go there. i smiled cool can we go with you? sure that will be cool. the silver haired boy said. im maka and my weapon is soul. well im bryan and my weapon is my little sis y/n.

 hi. i ate another pocky. so lets get going. then my brother took my pocky box.no more ok you need real food.  i sighed and made the pocky in my mouth last. after a few turns we made it to the academy. i saw a kid on a spike. then he jumped off. i smiled,DO A FLIP!!!! he didn't then he started yelling. I AM THE GREAT ALL MIGHTY BLACKSTAR AND I'M HERE TO FIGHT YOU NEW KIDS!!!!

 ok can you stop screaming i say in a higher yelling tone. then the kids shuts up. thanks i sighed. then we walked inside and then we made it to a huge door. they opened it. we walked and turned to the right and it was a funny looking person surrounded by tombs. hello kiddos he said. hello i waved. then he smiled. ah the new students. i looked at him with a straight face.

  ok kiddos show me what you can do.  y/n scythe. twisted and lent down into his hand. then he threw me up. i changed into a pistol. then he spun me on his finfer and i became a giant hammer. then he stopped. she has a lot of forms. then i got onto his back. well then what class are we in? bryan sighed. cresant moon eat. ok lets go home now. i yawned. we will start tomorrow. 

then we walked past the kids. we then soul maka see you. bryan said. i fell asleep on bryan's back.

bryan's pov

i heard light snoring. i rearange y/n so i carry her bridal style. i crack my back and  i keep going with a straight back. i get stopped by the blue haired kid. FIGHT M- i cut him off by kicking him in the face. i then speed up my walk. he stopped me again what was that for. i growled my sister is sleeping. then i kicked him in the face again with the black haired girl appologising.

 don't worry i sighed.  then i gripped y/n tight to my chest. then i ran home. as i got there i smiled. i set her in our bed and slept on the couch. i woke up early in the morning and then i just frown. it is time to get the lazy one up. i walked up stairs and see her getting dressed. yay i smiled. i will get breakfast ready. well lets go i smiled. i walked down the stairs and then i hear giggling.

 i walk back up there and see the bluenett. god dammit how did you get in and before you do clean up your nose i dont want blood in my carpet. that damn boy. ok y/n breakfast is ready. she charged down stairs to the table. then the bluenett looked at me with tissue in his nose. i swear i think i have a crush on your sister. then he waddled out the door. i glare.

 that damn boy. then i eat breakfast, did that boy touch you in any way. she looked confused no. blackstar just saw my panties. that perv oh well at least he didn't touch you. i smiled and nodded. ok lets just get to school. i picked her up and ran to school. she smiled and had fun like everytime i ran with her on my back. she just looks so much like mom. my only memory of her looks.

 then i set her down and the blunett smiled. y/n would you like to go to the park with me. well i can't i have training but mabey some other time. i sighed. well we can reschedual it. i looked at blackstar. i have my eye on you don't try anything funny. YES SIR!!! .he shouted like always. i sighed then we walked to class. i saw y/n eating something. i turn her face to me and she had some chips on her face.