Ichigo Bleach

WARNING THIS HAS VERY DARK THINGS HAPPENING  READ IF YOU WISH TOO BUT IF NOT PLEASE SKIP THIS STORY.....

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Your pov

It was a nice day out but being the shadow of life.  I looked out the window seeing a ghosts and hollows.  I am a reaper but since my soul has kinda gone dark the reconize me as a hollow.  I was finishing my homework when  a ghost came into my room.

  I grabbed my sword and touched its bead leaving it to rest in peace.  Then I put my sword away.  At my old school I was pushed around for the way I acted.  That day I turned in my work and switched schools.

  So for this school I will just do as I do at every school.  Nothing.  And if the things that happened at my old school happen to this one I will just have to end school forever. I sighed.  Then I passed out on my bed.  When I woke up I made my lunch.

headed to school in my sweats and sweatshirt on my skateboard.  As I got to class kids looked at me.  I picked up my board.  I stood in the front of the class.  I looked at everyone with a board face.  "Introduce yourself please."

  The teacher said.  I rolled my eyes y/n. I went to a seat next to an orange haired boy. He seemed pretty chill.  I kept having stares. My sleeves were bigger than me so they hung down as I wrote.  Then the lunchbell rung.  I got up.

  I took my stuff up to the roof.  Then I sighed.  Finally no more stares.  Then I see kids come up here.  I pulled out my lunch.  I sit alone and began to eat my food.  "Oh it's the pig from my old school", said the shadow above me.  I looked up and saw the girl from last year.

my unescapeable bully.  I sigh and looked back down again.  "If you excuse me I am eating", I said.  She puffed out her cheeks and left.  Then the orange haired kid approached me.  He gave me shade.  "Hello kid I sit next to."

  "I'm Ichigo", he said.  I rolled my eyes and kept eating ignoring him.  Then when I finished I stood up.  "Nice to meet ya welp I got other things to be doing so... Yea."  He touched my shoulder and I turned.  He looked down at me.

  I raised an eyebrow "what."  He had pink dusted on him but then he turned away.  I rolled my eyes and brushed his hand off.  I walked away to my new locker and put my combination on it and put my stuff in there.

Then I sighed.  I walked into the bathroom and looked straight into my dead eyes.   I sighed.  Then I lifted up my sleeves.  Scars and cuts from all those years ago.  Years of suffering.  Years of pain.  And years of remorse.  I pulled my sleeves up and went into a stall to get away from everybody.

  Then I hear a familiar voice.  "That pig is back at my school again."  "Really you mean the new kid."  "Yep her."  I put my ear to the door.  "Just wait I will put her through hell again just watch me."  I pushed open the door after putting my ear buds in.

  I wash my hands and then I see the girls leave.  I smirk and pull out my ear buds.  Let's see them try and break me.  Then I walked back to class. I listened to more boring shitaki mushrooms. I yawned and got up as the bell rung.

  I grabbed my skateboard and skated out of the school.  I turned by my bully and she tried to kick my board and missed falling on her face.  I laughed on the inside and went home. More spirits came begging for there r.i.p time to the spirit city.

  I sent them to there peace when I heard a hollow.  I got frustrated.  I heard people scream.  I walked outside with my sword and faced the hollow.  I growled.  I yawned then I just stabbed it looking at the same kid with orange hair.