Killua Zoldyck HunterxHunter

Your pov

I was running to the entry exam to see my grandpa. not only to become a hunter but to become stonger than my grandpa. my blue and white hoodie keeping me warm. then i see a kid with white hair next to me. i turned to him and he was talking to a boy his age. suprizingly the white haired boy was taller than me. i puffed out my chest and walked over to them. they looked at me.

"i smiled its nice to know there are kids here. they nodded.

" i would like to be friends, my name is y/n." i put my hand out to them.

"im killua im 12." he shook my hand.

he let go and the other kid grabbed my hand.

" im gon im 12 also." his green spikey hair bounced a bit with his happyness.

"its good to know there are kids my age." i smiled at them.

then the door opened. i saw a purple haired guy who started jogging in a weird way. we started jogging. killua was far behind me and then i looked behind me and killua went next to me. then he held his hand out to me. i smiled and took it. he picked me up. i smiled and we caught up to gon. thats when we got of the skate board. we started running with him. we lightly panted as we passed by people. i smiled as my satchel held my juice and some food. then i smiled.

" so gon why did you want to do the hunter exsam?" i tilted my head looking at him.

" well i want to find out why my dad became a hunter." he smiled at us.

" do you know what hunter your dad is?" killua smiled.

"nope but i do know somethings about him from what my aunty told me." he smiled.

then i looked at killua. he smiled at me.

" i dont want become a hunter really bad i just need a challange." he said relaxed.

" i want to become a hunter and prove how much stronger i got to my grandpa." i said with a passion.

then i smiled,"how about a race if we tie i buy dinner and loser has to buy the others dinner."

"DEAL!" they shouted.

"on your mark."

"get set."

"GO!"

then we boosted it up the stairs and we saw a light. then we ran past the leader and smiled.

"GOAL!" we all shouted.

then i dug in my satchel and pulled out soda. my white hair flowing in the small breeze. i handed the boys one and we sat down waiting for gon's friends. we smiled and killua got closer to me. then gon introduced us to his friends kurapika, and leorio. then we got up and got ready to run a bit more. me and killua staying close together with gon and his friends. then i turned my head left and right.

"killua where did gon go?" i said jogging.

" i dont know mabey he is at finish already." he said unsure.

" lets see if we can catch up with him if he is there." i smiled lightly

we started running faster. eventually i her screams. i run faster trying not to die. then we find the main group. we run with them jumping over spike traps. i sighed and panted lightly as we made it to the end. i was looking around for gon. we wondered around looking for him when him an kupika appear. they looked around too and sighed. i couldn't wait for the next round. I jogged in place for a bit. then the door opens. there as a large waisted man and a thin waisted woman.