Souske Yamazaki Free Eternal Summer Lemon

I haven seen any of these lemons for him yet but i decided to make one for him so this is gonna be another long one so just prepare yourself for future long ones but with out a further ado let get into the story.

Your pov
(Narraration)
I have always been silent i never said any words nothing. Doing this caught the eyes of bullies. Bullies that think it is funny to hurt someone. someone who is going through pain. Too much pain to let her voice be heard.
(End)

I walk around. My school. I smile at the floor with my bangs covering my eyes. I smiled then i looked outside. Water. I was pushed down and i had my pensil stab my hand. I looked at it and i held in my tears. My hand was bleeding. I grabbed my things. Then i walked to class and set my things down. I raised my hand and blood ran down my hand. Then i was sent to the office. As soon as i got their they cleaned.

My wound and wrapped it up. Then i saw water. I sighed. Then i rembered i finished school and that was last period. I hurry and grab my stuff. My new house was somewhere around since i was planning to move schools. Then i was walking around when i saw the school principle walk past me.

Then i sighed mabey i would switch schools. Then as i was walking home i smelled a pool. I ran towrd the smell. I couldnt help myself i needed to feel the water against my skin. I ran inside this kinda auto torium and took off my clothes to reveal my bikini. I dived into the pool and just sat at the bottom. I closed my eyes and relaxed. Then i heard noise from up there.

OK GUYS STREACH THEN CHECK THE WATER FOR ANYTHING DIRTY!

i sighed loosing some of my air. My hair flowing upward. I loved the feeling of water on my skin. It makes me never want to leave. Then i heard some muffled shouts. I see wavy guys looking down at me. I just sat there in the water trying to ignore them when one dived in. I couldnt see his eyes but i did see his body figure.

Then he popped up. I squirmed in his arms. He held me and swam back to the concrete. I was pushed up and out. Hitting my boobs on the floor. I hold them in pain. Then i got up the guys looked at me. I smiled at them. Then i walked back into the water and dived in back to the bottom and popped up and relaxed.

Then i swam to the edge of the pool and thanked the boys for saving me. Hey this is an all boys school ya know. I tilted my head at the one who saved me. His teal eyes looked at mine. I put half of my face in the water. I looked down and appologised.

The red haired male apologised for the guy. Sorry he is a silent person but when he speaks it can come off a bit rude.

I nodded and then i got up. I streached before grabbing my things. I must go now before it gets to dark for me to find my way home. I flick my head side ways to move the hair out of my face and then i grabbed my clothes and walked away.

I was grabbed by one of the boys and he pulled me back. It was the teal eyed one. I looked at him his body was warmer than mine.

You can spend the night in my room.

I nodded and i went back and sat down and dried off with my clothes and put them in my satchel backpack. I then watched them practice. Craving to get back into the water. But then before i knew it i walked to the water and reached for it but then the boys came out and dried off.

I looked at the teal boy with a small brush of pink on my face. He noticed and looked at me but then i turned away.

Let me introduce you to the swim team. The red head said. Im rin that teal boy you were picked up by is sousuke the orange haired boy is momo and the silver haired boy is aiijo.

I bowed and then i walked away. It was dark i sighed and then i walked out. I see apartments in the distance. I run inside cold and then i sigh and slide down the door. I wash my clothes and then i slide down the door.