Flashback: Girls,Girls,Girls: Part II

Brantley's POV

I pulled into parking lot of Toppers in Athens and shook my head at the other four.

"The shit I let you and my brother talk me into," I said playfully glaring at Stephanie. I was rewarded with a punch to the shoulder as I pulled the keys out of the ignition.

"You know you love us,"Stephanie called out over her shoulder as she hopped out of the passenger seat to link arms with Ashley. They lead the way inside with the three of us trailing them.

We were standing in line to pay and get in when I leaned down to whisper in Stephanie's ear putting my hands on her hips.

"Well hope you have a blast tonight sweetheart. Since it's kind of busy I should be able to blend in pretty good," I said with a quiet laugh. She turned around and grinned at me. Her hand came up to tug the bill of my hat down a little lower.

"There," she said with a wink. "Between that and keep the tat covered you should be good to go."

The guy checking ID's had done a double take when I handed him mine but gave me a grin and wink before sliding it back to me.

I walked up to where her and Ashley were leaned against the bar ordering a round of drinks while Kolby and Eli went to scope out a table. I wrapped my arms around both of them and sat a big stack of one dollar bills in front of each of them. I leaned my head closer to them so they could hear me and grinned.

"There you go ladies. Make it rain," I said with a smirk. I was rewarded with a shriek from each of them and a kiss on each cheek. Stephanie turned to hand me a bottle of water before picking up her and Kolby's drinks and turning to follow Ashley through the crowd. I bit my lip as she wiggled her hips to the song playing as we weaved through the crowd.

I noticed a group of guys in suits and ties sitting at a table as we passed. One short, very round guy, who was obviously drunk, almost fell off his chair as Stephanie came by. I turned my head slightly to glower at him causing him to gulp. I may or may not have bowed my shoulders up a little when I looked at him. He paled noticeably even in the dim light of the bar. I felt a hand wrap around my arm and tug.

"Come on B. Don't make the guy piss himself," Stephanie said in my ear with a laugh pulling me after her. I put my hand on the small of her back as we walked on. The boys had snagged some of the chairs near the stage. I pulled Steph's chair out so she could sit between me and Kolby. She lifted her glass up to tap hers against Kolbys before turning it up. Fuck me, it was going to be an interesting night.

The last time she had gotten drunk like this and we were out ended with me putting a fist in Chase's face and her putting one in mine. Not to mention the sore balls I had wound up with as well. Ashley had already been passing the flask back and forth with her on the ride over. The music started up and the next act took the stage. I saw my little brother lean forward in his seat as the redhead started to dance.

Don't get me wrong, she was beautiful and had moves. But I could barely take my eyes off the half-drunk blonde sitting right next to me. She had tossed a couple of bills on the stage and was laughing at the train of bills Kolby had made in front of him. Stephanie had placed her hand on my leg after we'd sat down unconsciously.

She had always been an affectionate drunk. I rested my hand on hers giving it a squeeze as I watched her eyes go wide as the stripper's bra disappeared. I could see the faint blush on her cheeks and laughed. Steph turned her head slightly to glare and flip me off.

Her jaw dropped as the girl made it to our side of the stage and Ashley stood up to slid a dollar bill into the side of her G-string. We all couldn't help but laugh as the dancer turned around to shake her ass in Kolbys face making him turn his beer up to chug. As the dance wrapped up I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I turned to see a waitress standing there with a smile.