Chapter 18

I made it to South Dakota, I called Bobby Singer.
He said" Hey, Emily, whatcha need?"
I said" I'm Hazel Winchester, something got Emily, she's gone now. I'm scared."
" Where are you, Hazel, I'm come and get you?"
" I'm in South Dakota, she said to come here, you would help me."
" Okay, can you tell me where?"
" Sioux falls."
" I'll be right there, don't worry." I sat down on a curb and waited for Bobby to pull up.
Once I saw someone walk up to me,
He said" Hazel?"
I said" Yeah."
" Come on, kid, you can stay with me."
" Do you know where my brothers are?" He gulped," What? Where are De and Sammy?"
" Well, sweetheart, Dean... Dean died a couple months back. Sam picked up and left." I dropped my bag, and stared at him,
" D-Dean's d-d-dead!"
" Yes, he is. I'm sorry." I started crying, then that led to sobbing, Bobby picked me up and carried me to a car." It's alright. I'm not gonna let anything happen to ya."

Once we got to his home, he lifted me up and carried me inside, and up to a room. He said" This used to be your brothers' room when they would stay here. Guess it can be yours now. Need anything? Are you hungry?" I shook my head, I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do." I'll be down there if you need me." He put me down and walked out, closing the door. I sat on the bed and started crying again, I pulled out Dean's flannel from my bag, I wrapped it around my shoulders and laid down, curling up into a little ball and falling asleep.
———
It's been a few months, I tried calling Sammy but he wouldn't answer. I was up in my room, I heard someone knock on the door. I tilted my head and walked out of my room, I went to the stairs.
I heard Dean say" Surprise." There's no way... Bobby said Dean was dead, he was dead.
Bobby said" I don't..."
" Yeah, me neither. But here I am." Then I heard fighting, I ran back to my room and hid in the closet.
After a few of not hearing anything, I walked out of my room and to the stairs.
I said" Bobby! Are you dead?"
Bobby said" You're gonna make a horrible hunter."
" Is it safe to come down?"
" Yeah." I walked down and I saw Dean, I froze staring at him, I turned to Bobby." That's him, Hazel."
Dean said" Hey, baby girl." I ran to him and hugged him, he hugged me back and crouched down." Oh, it's good to see you again."
I said" 3 years."
" I know... I-I'm sorry. A lot of crap went down, and I didn't want you getting in the cross fire."
" I don't care." I hugged him tighter, he stood up and lifted me up, I started feeling sleepy." I really missed you, Dean."
" I really missed you, too, Hazel." I closed my eyes and fell asleep, in my brother's arms.
——
I woke up and we were on the road,
Dean said" Hazel, how'd you get all the way to Bobby?"
I said" I walked from Emily's house."
" Where's Emily?"
" She died 2 months ago."
" Were you there?"
" She came into my room, and then told me to run, I packed up and ran. I heard her scream, then I ran off. I called Bobby when I got to Sioux Falls."
" I'm so sorry, baby girl."
" It's okay now." He looked at Bobby, I laid my head on Dean's chest, Dean laid his chin on my head.
Bobby said" She's been the brightest thing these last couple months have brought."
———
Dean made me stay in the car while they went to get Sam.
Dean came and got me, He held me on his hip.
I said" Dean, I can walk, ya know?"
Dean said" I haven't seen you in three years, enjoy." I laid my head on his chest as he carried me.
Once we got to Sam's room, he put me down and I started punching Sammy repeatedly.
Sam said" What did I do?"
Dean said" Try up and abandon her when I went to hell."
" Dean, we didn't come back for her, I think she's mad at both of us."
" Oh no. She's not mad at me, I told her the crap that happened and why we didn't come and get her. Emily's dead, some monster came and killed her. Sam, why wouldn't you go get her when I died?!"
" I just wanted her to be happy, Dean! Em said she was so happy, and being a kid! I swear, I had no idea Em died. Hazel, baby girl, I'm sorry, okay? I'm so sorry." I stopped punching him, and hugged him, he hugged me back, I closed my eyes.
I said" My brothers are the best and the worst at the same time."
" Yeah, I know." I fell asleep.

The Littlest Winchester On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara