Chapter 61

I didn't listen to a single word that man said, because if I get too angry my powers will bounce and I will end up teleporting to a safe place. I'm not leaving Sam, my hearing was focused on Sam's heartbeat, it was calming me enough not to bounce out of control. I could easy kill that man, it's not hard and I can kill him so fast and easy it wouldn't even be messy.
I felt Sam scream in his head for me to come out, I opened my eyes fast and saw he was getting punched. I broke through the zip ties and raised my hands, the guy slammed into the wall. Sam said" Hazel, back down." I tilted my head and the guy started choking, I smirked," Back. Down." I felt blood rush to my brain, no, no, no, no! Then I felt blood slid down my skin, blood filled my sight and I passed out.

I woke up slightly when I heard Sam's voice.
He said" You need to get to Beulah, North Dakota, now." I heard Cas,
Cas said" I do?"
" Yes. Crowley and Dean were there. We got to pick up their trail."
" Good. Great."
" Yeah. Um... not so much. Cas... Dean's a demon."
" Dean's a demon? How?"
" The mark, I-I guess it... it just messed him up. I don't know."
" That is a vast understatement."
" Right. Now, Cas, listen. I know you're not feeling so hot, but this is kind of an all hands on deck situation here, so..."
" So... I'll meet you there."
" Yeah."

Sam was speaking to some guard at a strip club, once he got back in, he felt my head and I moved my head back.
I said" I'm not sick, Sam!"
Sam said" Yeah, sure."
" I'm just tired, that's all. I had an outburst and now it's being a little bitch. Can we just leave it?"
" No, I'm not gonna leave it since you're hurt way beyond healing."
" I can't heal, Sam, never have been able to, never will be, but I can still kick ass."
" I know but your back is still healing, it needs to heal."
" I've been hurt on the back before, and look at me, I'm fine."
" Your spine was chipped, the only reason you're even walking is that your supernatural."
" I know, lucky me. Can we just focus on getting Dean, so I can later kick his ass?"
" Yeah, sure." We drove off.

We walked out of a motel room then Crowley appeared,
He said" Hello, Bullwinkle. You miss me?" Sam and I turned around, Sam grabbing the knife from his belt, I started to raise my hands.
Sam said" So much."
" You're here for Dean. I'm here to give him to you."
" What?"
" The little prat's bad for business. He's... uncontrollable. Must be the mark. Anyway, Dean's your problem now, again, forever."
" Then where is he?"
" First, there's the small matter of my finder's fee."

We walked into the place where Dean was, I don't even know how I feel, I mean.. he's my brother, he's my dean, but this... thing, isn't my brother.. but he is.
Dean said" Hiya, Sam, Hazel. Hay, Harv, why don't you go grab a smoke?" The guy walked out," Who winged you?"
Sam said" Does it matter?"
" Not really. I told you both to let me go."
" You know we can't do that. By the way, your, uh, pal Crowley... sold you out."
" Sounds like him." Dean grabbed the first blade and stood up,
" Dean, hold on a second. You don't have to do this. Look, we know how to cure demons. You remember that."
" Little latin, lot of blood. It rings a bell. Did you ever stop to think that if I wanted to be cured, I wouldn't have bailed?"
" That was Crowley."
" It really wasn't."
" It doesn't matter, alright? 'Cause whatever went down, whatever happened, we will fix it."
" Will we? 'Cause right now, I'm doing all I can not to come over there and rip your throat out... with my teeth. I'm giving you a chance, Sam. You should take it."
" I'm gonna have to pass."
" Well, I'm not walking out that door with you. I'm just not. So, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna kill me?"
" No."
" Why? You don't know what I've done. I might have it coming."
" Well, I don't care. Because you are my brother. And I'm here to take you home." I sensed something was about to happen and got ready, Dean's probably long gone... but Sam's still here and I will not let him get hurt anymore than he already is.
" Ah! ' You're my brother, and I'm here to take you home.' Yeah, what is this, a lifetime movie? Huh? With your puppy-dog eyes? Oh, thanks, Sammy. I needed that." Sam pulled out handcuffs," You really think those are gonna work?"
" There's one way to find out." Then a gas bomb was thrown through the window. I started coughing, Sam started falling, I grabbed his arm and pulled him up. I held my breathe and got out the back door, I starting feeling dizzy. Then I saw the man that kidnapped us, He punched Sam in the head and knocked him out. He punched me but didn't punch hard enough. I hit the wall and heard Dean, the guy Cole, turned to him.
Cole said" Wow. It's really you."
Dean said" We met?"
" Talked on the phone."
" Right. Right. You're the guy who's supposed put a bullet in Sammy's and Hazel's brains. Did you miss?"
" Well, I had a better idea. I figure if I let your bro escape, he'd go running to you, and all I had to do was just tag along. And now here we are, finally Dean Winchester."
" Great. A groupie."
" You remember me?"
" Yeah, yeah. You're that guy from that thing."
" Nyack, New York, June 21, 2003."
" That supposed to ring a bell?"
" It was the night you gutted and murdered a man by the name of Edward Trenton. He was my father."
" Okay."
" Okay?"
" Well, hey, I'm not saying I didn't slice and dice your old man. I'm just saying that he wasn't the first, and he certainly wasn't the last, and they all just kind of get blended up."
" I saw you... that night... after. You let me live. That was dumb, real dumb. I spent half my life training for this moment. I've played out this fight a thousand times in my mind. And I know all about you, Dean-o. And you're good. Oh, you're real good. But, you see, I'm better."
" Prove it. Take a shot."
" Now, that's not payback. This is payback." Then he pulled out a knife, oh, he's screwed. They started fighting, Dean grabbed the guy's gun from the holster.
" And I'm just spitballing here, but, uh, maybe... you are not as good as you think you are. Oh! You know Kung Fu?"
" I know everything." I saw Sam waking up, but my entire body was on fire, I couldn't move an inch without wanting to scream.
" Well, come on." Sam pulled me up and we ran into the room,
Sam said" Get out of here." I nodded then teleported out of there and got to the bunker, I fell to the ground and breathed heavily.