Chapter 127

Beginning of Season 15, Ep 1:
Back and to the Future
———————————————

I barely raised my hand, and bodies evaporated,
Cas said" Sam! Dean!" There was too many creatures, Cas lifted Jack's body up, we started running, I raised my hands, killing these things left and right.
We made it into a vault, Sam and Dean got the door to stay closed for right now.
Dean said" He didn't deserve this."
Sam said" Cas, is he here? C-C-Can you- Can you..."
Cas said" I don't think so."
Dean said" So, what? Chuck throws friggin' zombies at us now?!"
Sam said" I don't know if they're zombies, Dean. I think- I think whenever the souls came up from Hell that they-they just.."
" They what? Just jumped into the nearest body?"
" I guess, yes." We heard the growls get louder,
" Is that thing gonna hold?"
" The doors are made of iron, so it- I hope."
" Chuck- he said, welcome to the end. What-What does that mean? Cas? Come on, man! Ideas! Can you smite our way out of here?"
Cas said" No. You saw them. I would be overwhelmed, Dean. I... I don't know. They-They're ghosts, technically. Maybe-Maybe we can burn their bones?"
Sam said" Burn their bones? Cas, their bodies could be anywhere."
Dean said" Great. So we go outside, we get ripped apart. We stay in here, w-what, starve to death?!"
Cas said" Well, I wouldn't starve."
" Well, good for you. Good. Son of a bitch. Chuck. Man, I knew it. I knew he would do something like this. He's always so squirrelly, you know, with the- with the- the robe and the beard and... the smile that's, like, half-nice, half I'm gonna rip your throat out. Oh, let me play you a song. Ugh! What do you got? Sam."
Sam said" You guys, I think I hear water. There must be a-a drainage pipe or something."
" Maybe a sewer line."
" Yeah. Come on. Come on." They pulled off the piece of stone, then started hitting at the brick underneath it.
" Cas, a little help here." Then an undead broke through, Cas picked up the stone and dropped it on the undead." Well, so much for the pipes. What the hell are we gonna do now?" Then Jack's body stood,
It said" Hello."
Sam said" Jack? You're alive."
Cas said" That's not Jack. That's a demon."
" What?"
It said" Yeah. Sorry about that."
Dean said" How in the hell?"
" Look, I just got here, and, uh, I needed a body, so..."
Sam said" So, you're a demon."
" Yeah. Look. I-I'd do the whole eyes thing, but, uh, yeah, no eyes."
Dean said" You- what the hell are you doing?"
" Blending."
Cas said" Get out of him."
" Uh, look, uh, I know it's weird. Okay? Uh, where do I start? Like at the first day of school. Uh, hi. Uh, my name is Belphegor. And, I'm, uh, here from-" Cas pinned him to a pillar,
" I said get out of him."
" Whoa. Whoa. Hey."
" I'm not gonna ask again."
" No. I can help. Okay? I can help."
I said" Cas, let him speak."
Cas said" He's an abomination!"
It said" You're an abomination with that stupid, dumb trench coat."
Dean said" Cas, Cas-" I sighed then raised my hand, pushing Cas away from Belphegor." We need the help."
Cas said" He is defiling Jack's corpse!"
" But if he can help... Jack's gone, alright? So let's listen to what the demon has to say. If we don't like what he says, then we stab him."
Sam said" Cas. Dean's right. Alright. So, we are-"
Belphegor said" The Winchesters. Uh, I know. I read the papers."
Dean said" You have newspapers in Hell?"
" Yeah, the wifi sucks. Anyway, I'm guessing this whole, uh, hellmouth thing is kind of, uh, you?"
Cas said" No, it was god."
" Yeah. Sure. Oh, you're serious."
Sam said" It's a long story. It-It-"
" Okay, okay. Look. I-I'm not some crossroad demon. I'm not even one of those black eyed goons who crawled his way up here to eat, you know, virgins and puppies and, uh, virgin puppies. Look. Downstairs, I punch a clock. A soul comes in, I torment it. I-It's what I do."
Dean said" What's your point?"
" The point is, I like my job. I like hell the way it is- or-or was. So, all those bad guys? You want them back where they came from, right? Well, me too. Okay? We're-We're twinsies, guys."
Cas said" Oh, we are not twinsies."
I said" Can you fix this?"
Belphegor said" Um, no, but I can get you out of here."
Dean said" How?"
" Ohh. Little spell. You know, nothing major. Alright. Uh... just need some graveyard dirt... and some, uh, angel blood."
Sam said" Cas." Belphegor took Cas' blood, then clapped his hands together, the growls stopped. Sam and Dean walked to the door, I followed them.
" Huh? You're welcome." We opened the door and went out, it was clear, the undead were dead again." Hey, it worked. High five."
Cas said" The spirits have been destroyed."
" No, I just, uh, blasted them out of those bodies. Yeah." He walked away from us,
Dean said" So where are the ghosts, then?"
——
I felt my brothers get out of the car, I fell asleep the second we got into the car... I just... I couldn't anymore. I just saw the only person I've ever been able to call my best friend die... I just saw him get killed by god, that son of a bitch. And... I want to hate Dean, because he done this! He's the one who tipped Jack off the edge when he was barely hanging on. I want to hate Dean, so much... but my heart won't let me hate my own brother... what's left of my heart anyways.