Chapter 73

I woke up, breathing heavily and fast, Dean looked at me, putting his hand on my knee so I wouldn't hurt myself anymore.
I said" Dean... Sam..."
Dean said" Hey, you okay?"
" Sam."
" Okay, I'll bite. What's wrong with Sammy?"
" Bad.. Darkness. Sam. Dean. Hazel. Castiel. Darkness. Bad. Disease. Darkness."
" Hazel, snap out of it!" I felt the car pull off the road and Dean looked at me," Hazel, listen to me. Whatever you're in, wherever you are... you're not there. You're right here with me, in the front seat of the impala. You're safe."
" Dean. Sam. Hazel. Castiel. Darkness. Bad. Evil. Darkness-" he covered my mouth,
" Hazel! Snap out of it!" He touched my back and I screamed in pain, falling to his chest. He held me and I knew he flinched," Hazel, you with me? Hazel, you with me?!"
" De... what-"
" Save your energy, you're weaker than I've ever seen you.  What happened to you? You wigged out, repeating one word, and other words, what's happening in your head?"
" I don't... De, something's wrong... don't know... It bad... real bad. I-I can't move."
" Your back, it's all seared like it had been burnt, know anything about that?"
" D-Don't worry. It'll heal in time. It was just a power surge, I don't understand... what happened?"
" What do you remember?"
" Uh... we were at the hospital... uh... You and Sam were fighting."
" Okay, good, you didn't miss much. We got out of the hospital, Jenna and the baby to her grandmother's, and now we're headed back to Sam, who's trying to find a cure for this stuff."
" No... something's wrong with Sam, he's hurt... I think... I don't, I can't... De, I don't feel good."
" Yeah, I can tell. Maybe I should get you a motel room, take a knee."
" No. 'm not leaving you again."
" Hazel, you're injured, weak and out of the game, you can't shoot or use your mojo. You need to rest up and get your energy back up to normal level."
" No, I'm not leaving you. No."
" You're so stubborn. Hazel, you gotta take a knee, if you take a hit because I couldn't help you, I don't what I'll do. Okay?"
" No."
" Hazel, you're taking a knee, whether you like it or not. You're injured and you look dead, so I'm gonna protect you the only way I know how, get you somewhere safe."
" I'll be fine. Go to Sam. He needs you."
" He can wait."
" Go to Sam, or so help-"
" What are you gonna do? Teleport there? You can't, you've drained all that mojo and you need to rest, You're going to a motel room."
" Don't make me." My breathe was shaky, and I started crying, Dean's face softened instantly and he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me gently.
" Dammit, Hazel, what happened to you?"
" What do you mean?"
" You were braver than me sometimes, now you're freaked."
" A lot. A lot happened."
" I wanna know that story."
" When we get out of this mess."
" Yeah, alright. But you're going to a motel room, because you ain't getting hurt on my watch ever again."
" Fine. I'll go."

Dean dropped me off at a motel and left, I locked the door then laid on the bed. I closed my eyes and breathed out gently, then I was out like a light, Dean was right, I was exhausted.

I woke up to pain, searing in my entire body, I screamed in pain then jolted up and ran to the bathroom. I pulled off my shirt, then looked at my skin, the scare on my back made a line to the Lucifer handprint then it made a line to my heart. I screamed in pain, then fell to the ground, convulsing, and whimpering in pain. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, I thrashed around then grabbed my head.

Castiel. Danger. Sam. Cure. Dean. Darkness. Dean. Dean. Sam. Cure. Need. Cure. Need. Dean. Sam. Castiel. Danger. Curse. Cure. Crowley. Cure. Dean. Sam. Darkness. Darkness. Cure. Castiel. Darkness. Darkness. Darkness. Dean. Sam. Cure. Save. Cure. Sam. Help. Sam. Help. Sam! Help! Sam! Sam! Dean! Crowley. Amara. Saved. Darkness.

I passed out again...

I woke up in the backseat of the impala, both of my brothers in the front seat.
Dean said" Mornin', slugger." Sam looked back at me, he reached back and rubbed my head. I snapped my fingers and the radio turned on to a good station," Mojo comin' back?" I nodded," Good. You awake?" I shook my head," See it in your eyes, go back to sleep, we're headed to the bunker now." I nodded and closed my eyes again, falling asleep instantly.