Chapter 54

Sam and Dean were working a reopened case, a demon from years ago, when we were hunting down Lilith. I decided to not join them and go try and locate Dick Roman. Which was hard since I can't exactly take on Leviathans since Dean and Sam made me stop drinking Demon Juice.
Once I got to a hide out for Leviathans, I snuck in with a bottle of borax. I slid against the wall and looked over to see 3 of them, they all looked towards me. Then started walking towards me, oh, no! I took off towards them and started spraying them with Borax.
Soon, I was out and my head smashed into a wall, I teleported out of there and got somewhere safe. I walked into my motel room and checked the side of my head, it was bleeding bad, but nothing I couldn't handle. Then I saw my mom out of the corner of my eye, no, no, no! Not now, not ever. She laughed as she saw my terrified expression.
She said" Mommy's little girl wanted to see mommy, I feel loved." I started shaking," All alone, I see. Where's your brothers, sweetie? Hmm, not gonna talk to me, that's not really nice is it. Talk to me." She snapped her fingers and my arms were chained into the walls. I struggled to get away from her, I turned my arm over and pressed down on my wrist, but she wouldn't go away. I gulped then closed my eyes tightly, I hummed Hey Jude as loudly as I could.
Once I opened my eyes, she was sitting on the chair across from me, she laughed then let go of me, I fell to the ground and pulled my knees up, covering my head. I closed my eyes and then drifted off to sleep, surprised she even let me sleep.

Once I woke up, she was still there, I gulped but stayed strong, she was laughing as I tried to get rid of her, but it wasn't working. I scrambled up and grabbed my phone, I went to Sam's number. After a few seconds he answered,
He said" Hazel."
I said" Sam, she's back! She's back! I'm scared, Sammy, I'm scared, I'm scared. She won't go away!"
" Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, baby girl. It's okay, I'm right here, and we aren't going anywhere, okay?"
" Y-You see him too, don't you?"
" Yeah, I do. But we'll figure this out together, okay?"
" O-Okay."
" Remember that she can't hurt you, Hazel, whatever you feel it's not real, okay?"
" O-Okay."
" Hazel, it's all gonna be okay, I promise."
" Okay, Sammy." His voice instantly calmed me down, that's how it is with my brothers, they can calm me down just with their voices.
———————————————————
Going into S7E17 The Born-Again Identity
———————————————————
I jolted awake from a sleepless time, drenched in sweat, my vision blurred but I managed to get up and onto my feet. Something's wrong with Sam, I need to get to him, but I don't think I can teleport to him. I don't even know where he is and I can't connect to him mentally, we are both too weak. I haven't been to sleep since I last talked to Sam, which was maybe 5 days ago, I think... I don't really remember.

Once I could finally find him, I teleported to him instantly, even though it's dangerous for me. He was in a small room, he was in a psych ward,
I whispered" What happened?"
He said" Who do you think?"
" Where's Dean? We're gonna get you out of here."
" It's okay, Hazel, I'm fine."
" No, you're not. Look at me, Sammy, we both look the same." I let him see me then went back to invisibility, I sighed," I can't stand seeing you like this, Sammy, it's scary."
" I'll be fine." My powers started to weaken," Are you okay? I can see you now."
" No, I'm not. I-I think I gotta go before someone sees me." I kissed his cheek then teleported away from him, then I instantly crashed to the ground. My head felt like it was gonna explode, I whined in pain then grabbed my head. My mother appeared and smirked," I know you're not real, and I know you can't hurt me, you don't scare me!"
She said" Hmm, what about all the fun we had in the pit, especially when it involved little Sammy Winchester, hmm, you didn't care what happened to you, but the second you heard Sam scream... oh, would you cry and scream bloody murder, threatening Luci, and hurting yourself more than need be. It was so fun, seeing you in so much pain caused by another person." I started shaking," That's your worst fear, huh? Seeing your brothers calling for help but not being able to reach them. You can't help someone if you can't even focus long enough to breathe, sweetie."
" Go back to hell, Bitch."
" Tsk, tsk, tsk, no way to talk to your mother. You know, Lucifer is practically your brother... he's an archangel, and I'm an angel."
" He's a fallen son of a bitch. He's no archangel! He is an evil son of a bitch who I will personally destroy when I get the chance!"
" So strong willed but not strong enough, seeing that you can't do anything if you don't sleep ever again."
" Bitch."
" Hmm... No. But you are, just following everyone's footsteps like the little bitch you are." She snapped her fingers and I was in hell, chained down and Then I heard Sam's screaming. I screamed and closed my eyes, wishing this would all just go away, it's not fair, I need to push this back again and never ever let it come up for air. I just need to pass out and wake up with no memory, only for a little. I closed my eyes and I heard my mother right next to me, okay, angel powers you better work or I swear I'm haunting Dean's ass for the rest of his life. I grabbed a knife from my bag and cut my neck, I breathed heavily then slammed my head into the wall and passed out instantly.

I woke up, my eyes scanning the dark room I'm in, okay, Hazel where is this? I blinked and the room lit up, I was at Bobby's house, in my old room. I looked around, then grabbed a picture of Sam and Dean, I smiled then closed my eyes. Their laughter filled my ears, then I opened my eyes, I looked around and saw an old baseball cap that I had stolen from Bobby.
He wouldn't stop complaining for months till I gave it back and he called me an idjit before letting me keep it. I looked up and saw the devil's trap, I had painted on the ceiling when I was 8.
I had just gotten to Bobby's, and I was so paranoid, so I got red paint and painted an entire devil's trap on the ceiling. Bobby couldn't even yell at me for it, he just held me and told me everything would be just fine. I wouldn't leave my room for days at a Time, my paranoia had gotten the best of me and I was utterly terrified to even leave that place.
I looked around the room more before I saw myself walk in, she saw me and looked at me.
She said" Damn, do we really look that much like Dean? We really need to think about getting face transplants."
I said" No, we don't. We like it, we know we're a Winchester and we're one hard son of a bitch to kill."
" Very true. You know Hell was horrible, god, hearing Sam's screams were the worse, we didn't care if we were getting carved into. The second we heard Sam's screams, the second we lost our mind, we could never get to him though. Mother had us chained down to a table and placed in front of the cage, Sam would see us and run over despite the pain he was in. All we could do was stare at each other, neither of us talked, we were both so terrified. We knew Sam was more worried about us than himself, we were just a kid, a little girl scared to death in hell. We swore the second we got topside, we would push the memories so far back we wouldn't even think about them. Well, that was till everything went wrong and they all came flooding back... they were so painful, so painful but we tried so hard to tuff it through, and focus on our brothers. But even the strongest person can be broken down, till they go insane. So, why are you here?"
" I want to get rid of these memories, once and for all, just push them all back and lock them up."
" How are we gonna pull that one off?"
" I have an idea."
" Is it crazy?"
" Oh, yeah."
" Alright, where do we start, kiddo?"
" I need to build a wall between me and you, you remember every little detail, I need to block you out and you cant break through, our brothers need me. And the only way-"
" We can help him, if we get this hell stuff over with, I understand, now let's do this, there better be some comics hidden in here or I'm gonna be bored." I smiled a bit,
" You're crazy."
" We're crazy. If you haven't figured that out yet, our brothers are the cause of all this." While gesturing to us, I shrugged then nodded, I made a pile of bricks appear then cement, I started building a wall quickly.
Once the wall was finished,
She said" Hard as brick... get it?"
I said" We get too much from Dean."
" Oh, yeah. You see never, protect our brothers for me, yeah?"
" Of course, it's what we do."

I woke up, jolting up in a cold sweat, there was no one or nothing, It actually worked... I was winging it the entire time. I got up and felt extremely dizzy, I breathed out, then steadied myself. I closed my eyes, then fell onto the bed, I passed out instantly.
Once I woke up, I felt that Sam needed help. I teleported to him just in time to see Cas kill a demon, I raised my hands quickly. Cas looked at me and then tried to heal Sam but it didn't work. I ran to Sam and grabbed his arm, I held his face gently,
I whispered" Come on, Sammy, come on. You know he's not real, he's just a pain in the ass for right now." Then I felt dizzy and collapsed, but before I could hit the ground, Castiel caught me. Then I passed out.

I woke up when I heard Dean's voice,
He said" What the hell happened to her?"
Cas said" She's built her own wall, I didn't even think she could do that on her own. But it's probably a one time deal." I was moved and I felt Dean wrap his arms around me and hold me tightly. I started to lose conciseness again,
" What the hell do you mean you can't?"
" I mean there's nothing left to rebuild."
" Why not?"
" Because it crumbled. The pieces got crushed to dust by whatever's happening inside his head right now."
" So you're saying there's nothing? That he's gonna be like this until his candle blows out?"
" I'm sorry. This isn't a problem I can make disappear. And you know that. But I may be able to shift it."
" Shift?"
" Yeah, it would get Sam back on his feet. It's better this way. I'll be fine."
" Wait, Cas, what are you doing?"
" Now, Sam... this may hurt.. and if I can't tell you again... i'm sorry I ever did this to you." Then I passed out again.
I woke up, I gasped then sat up quickly,
Dean said" Whoa, easy there, tiger. Calm down. You're fine."
I said" What the hell happened?"
" Don't know, how about you tell us that?"
" Uh... I-I.. uh..."
Sam said" Dean, let's just leave it for now, she's exhausted." Dean nodded then focused on driving," Go back to sleep, Haz. We're all good." I closed my eyes and started falling back to sleep, for once feeling safer than usual.