Chapter 81

I was in my head, I screamed and screamed, but it was no use, I'm
Never getting out of here.
I saw Castiel, what is he doing here?! I'll hurt him!
The demon said" Hmm, the angel boy, little Hazel is wondering what in hell are you doing here?"
Cas said" Hazel, if you can hear me, we've found a way."
" Haha. How are you going to catch me? I'm stronger than you, angel boy. And you wouldn't harm little Hazel, now would you?"
" She knows I will do what I have to."
" Hmm, and what will that be?" He poured holy water on me and the demon side screamed in pain, doubling over. He lifted me up and my eyes went back to normal,
I mumbled" Cas... wha-" then I was pushed back deeper into my mind,
The demon said" Tsk, tsk, little Hazel, stay girl." Cas flew to the bunker and to the dungeon, he chained me down with Enochian cuffs. Sam and Dean were waiting,
Sam said" Let our Hazel go, now, return to a dormant state."
" No, thanks, Sammy boy. I like being able to speak and to torture your little Hazel."
Dean said" Let her go now!"
" Nope, Dean. I know everything about her, ya know, all her deep dark secrets that would have her crawling under the bed. She hates herself... you didn't know that, did you? If you look on her stomach, there's these little scars right at her hips, self inflicted might I add." Dean and Sam flinched visibly," Haha, did you know that she is no longer a virgin?" Dean got that look on his face," Hmm... should I tell you or should I let little Hazel tell you herself?" They were silent," Ha, looks like our big brother is angry with us, Looks like I'll tell him." I screamed at her to stop, I screamed for them to not listen," She's screaming for you not to listen, for me to stop. Oh, it's hilarious, she's so scared, she's crying out for you, Dean. She wants you to save her, but she's lost hope. Quite frankly, she's never had hope... she knows she's messed up, and she knows one day, she's gonna hurt you and when she does... she'll be so distraught and stressed, she'll kill herself."
" Let her go! Now!"
Cas said" We need to expel her demon side. Hazel is too weak and the demon is far too strong, Dean. Hazel's not going to live much longer, if we expel the demon, Hazel has a chance of living."
" How do we do it?"
" You're not gonna like it."
Sam said" How, Cas?"
" We have to kill the demon side of her."
Dean said" As in kill kill... or.."
" I assume there's only one word for kill, and we have to make sure I heal her in time." Dean nodded,
Demon me said" Hmm, it won't work, boys, you can't kill me without killing her." They all looked at each other then Cas gave the angel blade to Dean, then Dean looked at me,
Sam said" Hazel, if you can hear us, you're gonna be okay." I got ready for the pain, Dean stabbed me, I felt the tip of the blade pierce my heart. I screamed in pain, my eyes went back to normal, Dean pulled the blade out and Cas healed me. I fell onto Dean, he held me tightly, I breathed heavily, against him." Hazel?" I gave a thumbs up and nodded against Dean's chest, I could barely move.
Dean said" Cas, did you heal her?"
Cas said" Only the wound you gave her just now, she's still very weak, she'll need a lot of time to heal."
" Okay, is she gonna live through the night?"
" I'm not sure. She's still very weak, her heart rate is slow, she's quite disoriented as well. I can't heal her anymore, it's strange."
" It's fine. She's staying with me tonight. Hey, baby girl, try and wrap your arms around my neck." I tried to move my arms but I whimpered in pain." Shh, shh, don't try again. Sam, help me out." Sam walked over and gently grabbed my sides, then put my arms around Dean's neck. I whimpered in pain," You're okay, you're okay. I've got you, We've got you, baby girl." Dean carried me to his room, I breathed heavily against his neck." Hey, that demon side of you is gone, it ain't coming back. And when you get straight again, I'll get you whatever the hell you want."
I mumbled" A... p-pup?"
" That's why we have Sammy." I laughed but started coughing," Calm down, kiddo." He pat my back gently, he put me down on his bed, I whimpered when he moved away from me." Hey, I'm not going anywhere, just getting your shoes off." He gently took my shoes off, then laid next to me, He wrapped his arm around my waist. I instantly felt comfort and safety, I closed my eyes, falling asleep.

I was burning, I screamed in pain, thrashing around, then I saw my mother. I breathed heavily and her eyes turned black, I screamed-

I heard Dean saying" Hey, hey! Wake up! Hazel! Wake up!" My eyes snapped open and I saw his eyes staring into mine. I calmed down in seconds," Haz, you okay? You here?" I nodded my head," Can you speak? What was that?"
I mumbled" I-I... I was in hell... my m-mom... Dean, I'm scared."
" Shh, shh, it's alright. You don't have to be scared 'cause you've got me, Sammy, and Cas. Nothing is going to happen to you, I swear." I nodded my head," Go back to sleep, baby girl, I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere." I nodded again, whimpering quietly," Hey, what's wrong, baby girl?"
" I-I remember dying... then I-I remember seeing Sam... I-I don't understand... I saw you and Sam crying, then after-after that I don't remember... remember anything at all, it's blank."
" That's okay, maybe you blanked it out because it was so hard, so stop thinking about it, okay?" I nodded my head gently," We were so messed up without you, Baby girl. So, let's make a deal, huh?"
" Mm-hmm."
" This year, we all make it out alive, I'll go anywhere you want me to, even if it means a plane." I smiled a bit," I'm lying, you're never getting me on a plane, kiddo."
" Okay, De." He kissed my head, and I closed my eyes, tucking my face into his neck.
" You know, you're not this tiny, little girl anymore? But... you will always be my baby girl." I smiled a bit then fell asleep, safely in my big brother's arms.