Chapter 42

The boys sent me to Bobby's since for one, Dean was half pissy at me and He didn't trust Sam. I pouted as Bobby passed me, he was on the phone with Dean. I heard Crowley's voice, so I tapped into a little of Sam's mind, and then I felt his pain. I went alert and lunged for the door, Bobby grabbed me and held me back.
Bobby said" And where do you think you're going, little miss?"
I said" To kill that demon! I can take him, I'm stronger than him. I can get stronger than him!"
" Who'd you tap into this time?"
" Sammy."
" Didn't Dean tell you to stop tapping into their minds?"
" When have I ever listened to Dean? Ever?"
" Just stay put, I'm sure Dean's got his back."
" This is Dean, you're talking about, right? Yeh big, green eyes?"
" You know what I mean."
" No, I don't. Dean will not hesitate to kill Sam, and you know it."
" He wouldn't, he couldn't bring himself to."
" Whatever you say, Bobby."
———————
Going into Clap Your Hands if You Believe.
———————
I woke up as I felt Dean send me a mind message,

Get your ass here now.

I teleported to them and tripped, Dean caught my arm.
Sam said" Sorry, but this is all a big joke. We're not taking this ufo crap seriously?"
Dean said" No, man, ET is made of rubber, everybody knows that. But there are four vanishings in this town. Something's going on. And Sam, by the way, it's not the lady's fault she took the brown acid."
" Yeah? So?"
" Empathy, man. Empathy. I mean, the old Sam would have gave her some wussified, dew eyed crap."
" Old Sam had a soul. Was a soul. Whatever."
" Right. Yes. And... but you don't. Or aren't. Whatever. Hazel, you can correct us whenever here?"
I said" No, I'm gonna watch this pan out, and do you really need me here or am I just neutral party?" Sam went to open his mouth," Sam, I suggest you let Dean take this one, or I will personally break your arms." Sam nodded,
" Why are you so eager to get away from us?"
" None ya."
" You're my little sister, so keep talking."
" A secret mission."
" Seriously?"
" Well..." I did that smile when I'm always up to something that he wouldn't like.
" What did you do? What are you about to do?"
" I'm being accused of nothing, I'm hurt, Dean."
" Shut up and spill."
" I'm getting my powers stronger, I have a certain person I need to torture."
" Hazel, don't go messing with things you don't understand."
" I understand, Dean, I'm not 5 or 8 anymore... sorry you missed the golden years. So, I'm gonna do what I always end up doing, taking care of my self, and taking care of you two idiots who no matter what you do, I will never leave you." I teleported away from them since now Dean's pissed me off.
I went back to them since I was tired of the smell of Bobby's house, I teleported onto Sam's back. I yelped and wrapped my arms around his neck quickly. He grabbed my legs and pushed me up,
Sam said" So you're saying you'll be my Jiminy Cricket."
Dean said" Shut up. But, yeah, you freaking puppet. That's exactly what I'm saying." Sam put me down and I crawled into the backseat of the impala. Sam got in and we drove off, I looked at both of my brothers. There's no room to breathe for them, especially Dean. No matter how hard Dean denies it, but he is worried about Sam, I can feel it and see it in his face because soulless or not, Sam is still his little brother. Dean's also worried about me, he knows I'm on my last chance with this demon crap, and he knows I don't hold back easily. He knows I'm terrified of everything that's gonna happen.

They went into one of the victim's father's store, to talk with the father about his son. Once they came out, I walked to them.
Sam said" What do you think?"
Dean said" I think he's hiding something. Why don't you stay, watch the watchmaker. See what happens when the sun goes down. I'll go check out the crop circles."
" Okey-dokey."
" But do not engage with, maim, or in any way kill Brennan. In fact, I don't want you making judgment calls whatsoever. Anything happens, call me."
" You know, Jiminy, I was on my own for a whole year. I did fine without you."
" Yeah, I don't wanna know your definition of fine." He walked off, then turned to me," Stay, Hazel."
I said" I'm not babysitting soulless boy! He's fine on his own." Dean gave me that look," No way, come on, man! He's the adult, I'm the shrimp, remember?" He groaned then got into the impala and drove off, Sam looked at me." Sam, if I have to kick your idiot butt, I will. See you later." I teleported off, I got to a demon's hideout and snuck in. I was pinned the wall almost instantly, I struggled then tilted my head smiling. They glared at me, I raised my hands and pushed them back, they slammed into the wall in pain.
I said" So, wanna speak now?" A guy shook his head then smirked," What?Why are you smirking?"
He said" You're just a child, your powers aren't at full strength. You won't be able to hold all of us for too long."
" Don't try me, asshole."
" Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Oh, that's right, she's been dead since you were a baby. How about your brothers, Dean and Sam? Did they teach you such foul words? Did Dean ever tell you what he did in hell?"
" I don't care, and I don't want to hear it from you."
" He was tortured, then he tortured, till he was dragged out, of course. The pain he must have went through to torture souls, unbearable relentless pain."
" Shut up!" I started balling my fist, and he started choking, I stopped after a minute. He laughed then the others joined him, I got angrier and angrier till I couldn't control the outburst of power. Both my hands burned then I was thrown back as I heard blood splatter. I hit the brick wall in the alley, and slid down, I groaned but got up and walked to the door. I grimaced as I saw all the exploded bodies covering every inch of the walls. Dammit, I could have saved those people... but that stupid demon, there was a chance those people were alive but most likely not alive. I sighed then quickly teleported somewhere safe and passed out due to loss of energy.