Chapter 68

I saw Metatron, I lunged forward but Cas grabbed me holding me back, I growled at him and tried to get free.
I screamed" Cas! Let me go! Let me go right now! You son of a bitch, let me go now! Ahh! Let me go, Cas! Castiel! Let me go!"
Cas said" I brought him here for help, we need it."
" I want to kill the son of a bitch! Cas, let me go now!"
" I can't do that." Cas dragged me to my room and threw me in, closing the door and locking it. I banged against the door,
" Let me out! Castiel! Sam! You son of a bitch! Let me go!" I gave up on banging on the door, I slid down the door. I breathed heavily, then pulled my knees to my chest, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I heard Sam say" Are we sure it's safe to keep her here with him in the dungeon?"
Dean said" Yeah, she's locked in, and I know she doesnt have a way to unlock a door from the outside, not even with her powers."
" How so you know? Dean, seriously?"
" I locked her in there for like 5 minutes, she was fine."
" Okay, let's go." I sighed then breathed out, I can't believe those two idiots.
After a while, I hit my door, I could sense my brothers and Cas,
I said" Okay, I give up! Let me out! Sam, come on! Let me out!" My door opened, and I saw Dean," Thanks, Dean." He walked away, I sighed then walked out to the library.
Sam said" Dean, let you out, didn't he?"
" Yep."
" Promise not gonna kill Metatron?"
" Sure, but you better find me something to do before I decide to kill him."
" How about a food run?"
" We have plenty of food, Sam."
" Candy run?"
" Nope."
" Just don't, okay?"

I was nodding off,
Cas said" It's late. I'm gonna drive around a bit, see if I can find Claire."
Sam said" Right now?"
" I have to try."
" Alright, well, be careful." We walked by the kitchen, and Dean wasn't there, oh no." Hey, Cas. Where's Dean?" I took off for the dungeon, Sam and Cas following behind me.
We got there, the door was locked,
Sam and I said" Dean! Dean! Dean, open the door. Hey! Open the door!" Then we heard Metatron screams of pain,
Cas said" Move!" He pushed us out of the way, and held out his hand, he shouldn't be doing that. He busted down the door, and we ran in,
" Dean! No!" Sam grabbed Dean and pulled him back, putting him against the wall." You were killing him."
" I have to take him back."
" Cas, this won't happen again."
" I gave my word. I have fences to mend in heaven, and as it is, I have a lot to explain."
Metatron said" If you ever ask me for help again, I will choose Death. You realize it's going to get worse, Dean. You're gonna get worse!" I lunged for him but Sam grabbed my arm tightly, holding me back.

We walked into the library, where Dean was, his head on his hands.
Sam said" Hey. You okay?"
Dean said" He said,' the river ends at the source.'."
" What does that mean?"
" Maybe nothing. It's the last thing he said before you guys busted in."
" Dean... Look, man, we had to."
" Hey. No. I get it, alright? I... I was gonna kill him. And I couldn't stop myself."
" We'll figure it out, alright? Remember what Cas said about needing a-a powerful force?"
" Yeah. So?"
" So... I've been thinking. Look... Cain still has the mark, right? And he's lived with it. For years, he's lived with it. So, yeah, the... the mark is... strong, but... Dean, maybe there's a part of you that... wants to give into it. And maybe you have to fight that, you know? Maybe... part of that powerful force has to be you." Dean's phone rang,
" Yeah. Yeah, okay. Where do you want to meet?"

We was going to meet Claire, I stopped him from leaving,
I said" You're not going by yourself, are you crazy?"
He said" It's just Claire."
" Yeah, and I'm just human. No, way, Dean."
" You're staying here."
" Nope."
" You don't have to act like little momma bear, you know? I'm old enough to take care of myself."
" Says the one, who's been stitched up by an 11 year old."
" Sam, tell her to stop being little momma bear." Sam went to open his mouth,
" Don't even, Sam." Sam closed to his mouth, shrugging," Dean, if you think you can stop me from coming with you, you're gonna have to fight protective little sister, and anyone including Castiel knows that's a very bad and dumb mistake."
" Fine, I'll keep you on call, alright? Stay hidden." I smirked then turned to Sam,
Sam said" I'm not in this. I don't fight with you when you're protective little sister, I don't want to get slapped by you, a 14 year old little girl."
" Can you just stay here, I'll be fine on my own?" I groaned then nodded, he nodded then walked out.