Chapter 83

I screamed as I saw my brothers dead on the ground in front of me, my hands burning with power and their bodies burnt at their chests. I breathed heavily, sobbing, then noises and yells surrounded me. The ground broke from under me and I fell into darkness. I was chained down in a matter of seconds, I felt extremely cold and alone, but I wanted to die. My brothers are dead because of me, I heard my laughter but it sounded way more sinister. I saw the demon side of me, walking towards me, she laughed as I started to struggle wildly to get away from her. Her black eyes staring into my hazel-ish brown eyes, I whimpered and she grabbed my face tightly.
She said" I killed our brothers, Hazel, aren't you happy?! They're finally dead, and I can do whatever I want to do to little Hazel, huh?" I was crying, screaming for my brothers to rescue me from my demon side, screaming for them to save me and hold me tightly. They never came... then She started carving at my stomach and chest, I screamed in pain, as the knife pierced my skin and sliced a W into my chest...

I jolted up, screaming my head off, holding my head in my hands and pulling my knees up. After a few seconds, my door opened and my older brothers came running in. They both stopped as they saw me, I whimpered as all I could see were their mangled bodies. I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head, wanting to wake up from this nightmare in a nightmare.
Dean said" Hazel, baby girl, whatever you're seeing right now, it's not real, okay? Just tell us what you see and we can fix it, okay?" I heard their footsteps getting closer to me and I whimpered. They stopped,
Sam said" Baby girl, hey, remember we're real and we're right here, see? Nothing's wrong with us, okay?" I peeked up but they were still mangled and bloody.
I screamed" I didn't mean to! It wasn't me! It was my demon side! I'm sorry! I didn't want to kill you! Please?! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
" Hazel, look at us. We're not dead, we're right here. See? Hazel, come on, baby girl, look at me." I peeked up and saw Sam, normal Sam, I looked at Dean and he was normal as well. I gulped then nodded at them, they both rushed over to me. Sam started rubbing my back soothingly, while Dean was running his fingers through my hair gently.
Dean said" Hey, baby girl. Whatever your nightmare was about, I promise to you, I won't let it happen, okay? Ever. I don't care what it is, just know that I will protect you from everything, okay?" I nodded, leaning into his hand, he held my hand gently. I whimpered and pulled my hand away from him, I moved my hands away from them and kept them away from their reach." Hazel, what happened in your nightmare?" i didn't answer," Hazel, it's okay. We're right here and not going anywhere."
I whispered" I... She... killed you and Sammy, It was so real, and it scared me so much, I had killed you both with my powers! I couldn't get you to wake up! I was so scared! I'm so scared! I'm so scared."
" Hey, that was all just a nightmare, no one will kill us, I promise, okay?"
" Okay, De." But I don't believe him, what if I do hurt them with my powers? What if I kill them? I don't know what I'll be capable of doing if I killed my brothers.
" Hey, you're fine, Haz. We're not gonna let anything happen to you, okay?" I nodded my head, still terrified," Want us to stay with you till you fall back to sleep?" I nodded again," Okay." They both laid down on either side of me and I curled up in the middle of them. I was instantly able to relax knowing my brothers are there to fight away the nightmares and protect me. I closed my eyes, falling asleep after a few minutes of silence.

I was making my hands glow when the door to my room opened, I quickly put my hands in my pocket. Dean peeked in, then came in,
He said" We got a case, let's go."
I said" I'll stay behind."
" No, you aren't. Come on, grab a bag, and let's go."
" No, I'll stay in the bunker."
" You're not staying here alone, Hazel. Come on."
" No." He looked at me then sighed before walking out, He's not done yet, I can tell. I leaned against the wall and waited for the next attack of Dean Winchester.
He came in with Sam, oh no... I'm screwed, Sam said" Hazel, come on, you know we aren't gonna let you stay in the bunker alone."
I said" I'll be fine. It's not like it's the first time I'll be alone."
" It's not happening, come on, it's just a quick case."
" Why can't I stay here alone?"
" Because we want you with us, okay? You're our baby sister, and we want you with us."
" No." Dean looked at Sam then walked over to me, he lifted me up over his shoulder and grabbed my bag." Dean! Let me go! Let me go! Stop it! Put me down! Dean!" Sam watched as Dean carried me out of my room and then he followed," Sammy! Tell him to let me go! Let me go! Let me go! Dean! Please! Let me go! Stop it! Let me go!" Dean put me down in the library but trapped me with his fingers wrapped tightly around my wrist.
Dean said" Tell me why you don't want to go with us." I shook my head slowly," Tell me, right now, Hazel."
" Because I'm afraid I'll hurt you!" Sam and Dean both sighed then looked at each other," Don't make me go, Dean, Sammy, please, don't make me go!"
" You won't hurt us, alright? You won't, and I know it. I'm gonna show you how I know." He put my hand on his chest,
" No! No! Dean! Stop it!" Cas told him how to start up my powers without my consent, so just in case anyone knew what I was and they used me." Dean! No! I'll hurt you! I'll hurt you and Sam! Please don't!" He pressed down on my wrist, and I breathed heavily, his small nail pressed down on the tip of my wrist. My eyes glowed and I couldn't control it, my powers burst and they hit him. He flinched but didn't look hurt, he let go of my wrist and looked at me.
" See, I'm fine. You aren't gonna hurt us, Hazel, I know it."
" You flinched, why'd you flinch?" 
" Because you hate seeing us hurt so it triggered your powers even more." I sighed then shook my head, scared. He looked at me," See, you didn't hurt me, and You're just fine. So, let's go work this case." I gave up, I can't do this, risk their lives for my stupid powers... I nodded my head and he let go of me.
——-
They went into the antique shop where the victims died, I was on watch out. I teleported in when I could sense Dean found something.
Sam said" - catering to, uh..."
Dean and I said" Nazi nutjobs?"
" Yeah. How'd you know that?"
" Might wanna take a look at this." Entire room filled with Nazi stuff, I looked at Dean.
" Yeah. What are you, uh... Oh. That's, uh... wow."
Dean said" Yeah. Looks like Scrooge McDuck lady got her rocks off by collecting Nazi crap."
" Yeah, guess so. Uh, according to Marv's ledger, the watch belonged to a member of Hitler's inner circle."
" So where is it now?"
" I don't know. The police didn't report finding it. And I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that it's probably not out there and probably not in here."
" Yeah."
" I mean... Nazi connection? The immolation MO? Sound like anybody we know?"
" The Thule."
" Maybe they crashed the party, took the watch, and torched the bystanders."
" Nazis. I hate these guys." I looked at them as my vision started to blur, I blinked a few times then got dizzy.
I mumbled" De-" then everything was fuzzy and I started to fall, but I never hit the ground... everything went black.

I woke up, gasping in pain, I was in a motel room, I looked around fast and saw a note.

If you woke up, Take some pain pills and call us, we'll fill you in. Just don't do anything stupid, and stay put. There's cold pizza and a water in the fridge, eat it.
- SW

I sighed then got up, falling over instantly, I grabbed the bed and whimpered. My head was killing me, I searched around the room and saw the pain killers on the counter by the fridge. I groaned, then got up and wobbled for a minute. I got my grounding and started walking towards it, then I felt that Sam and Dean were in trouble. My eyes fogged over, and I felt myself teleport to their aid, my hands raised and I slung back a few men. My eyes glowed as I went to make the final blow, but then hands grabbed mine and I saw Dean. I instantly shut down, and Dean grabbed me before I could fall since I was levitating in the air slightly.

We were in the impala,
Dean said" What in hell were you thinking, Hazel?!" I flinched," They had guns, and you're still weak! You could've gotten yourself killed. Hazel?! Hazel, are you even listening to me?!"
I mumbled" You were in danger."
" We had it handled!"
" I could sense-"
" No! Hazel, that's not an excuse! We can handle ourselves, we don't always need you to save our asses. You need to stop doing this." That comment hit me harder than any comment Dean has ever made to me about anything. I looked up at him, he was staring at me, Sam looked at Dean then to me, I breathed heavily then tears built up in my eyes.
Sam said" Hazel, he didn't mean-"
" I sure as hell meant it, Sam. She couldn't gotten herself killed, she needs to stop acting like an adult and stay where she's supposed to be."
" Dean, she doesn't understand, she just wants to keep us safe."
" That's my job to do."
" Dean, remember she's sensitive, be calmer." Dean looked at me and worry filled his face, he sighed,
" Hazel, I didn't mean it like that, okay? I'm just scared to loose you again, Hazel, you're my baby sister and I care so much about you. I can't let you die because you were saving us from getting hurt. Come on, baby girl, say something, please?"
I mumbled" I know you're trying to protect me, but I don't need protecting." I pulled my knees up and tucked my face into my arms, ignoring them both.
" You do need protection, you're just a kid, Hazel." I ignored them," Hazel, I know you're mad... hmm, pissed off, but this is for your own good."
" What-"
" Come on." We got to the motel and we walked inside, Sam stood behind me and held my shoulders.
" Sammy..." then I saw Dean pull out the Enochian handcuffs," No! No! Dean! Sammy! No!" Dean cuffed my hand, then Sam put me on the bed, Dean cuffed the bedpost." Sam! Don't leave me here alone! Please! Don't! Dean! I can't be alone! I can't! Don't make me be alone!"
" I'm sorry, this is for your own good. You're gonna hurt yourself even more if you try to rescue us."
" I won't anymore! I promise!"
" That wasn't you, and you know it. Your eyes fogged over and you levitated. And that ain't normal."
" It's just-" pain filled my head and I thrashed around, then it stopped again." I-I d-don't know."
" That's why you're gonna be chained down for the rest of this case, alright? You aren't in control and I can't have you regretting whatever happens when you go blank or you getting hurt when you go blank." I started feeling bad again, then my eyes fogged over, I felt myself levitate off the bed." Hazel, listen to me! Come back to us, you've gotta do that for us." My hands started to burn, then someone placed my hands on their chest. I dropped to the bed, breathing heavily, I looked at my brothers." We've gotta get this under control, kiddo, it's killing you all over again." I nodded, my eyes started closing, wanting to sleep. Then Dean made me drink some water, then I realized it was laced with sleeping pills.
" Dammit, De." Then I passed out almost instantly.

I woke up in the back of the impala, with a killer head ache, Sam hit Dean's shoulder and Dean pulled over.
Dean said" How you feeling, kid?" He's way too loud.
I mumbled" You're so loud."
Sam, gently, said" You're power hungover, aren't you?" I nodded my head gently," Pain pills or flask?" I held up two fingers," Flask it is." He grabbed my bag and gave me my flask, which was filled with whiskey. I took a gulp of whiskey and let it burn my throat,
Dean said" Power hungover, when did that become a thing?"
" Long story. Pissy teen equals power burst which divided by demons and a lot of monsters then equals power hangover. Just don't speak loud and we should make it back to the bunker in one piece... hopefully."
I mumbled" What happened while I was drugged?"
Dean said" I killed Hitler." I looked at Sam to explain Dean's comment,
Sam said" Yeah, he killed Hitler, long story. Tell you when you don't have that I'll kill you stare."
I mumbled" Good Sammy."
Dean and Sam said" And she's back." Then smiled a bit before Dean pulled off and drove again.