Chapter 132

I was levitating, moving books around as I speedily read them, there has to be something! One damn thing and I can get to Jack's subconscious! I just need to get to his subconscious! He's in the empty... he has to be in the empty. He was half angel. He's in the empty! My eyes rolled back, and I fell, the books fell onto me. I yelped and covered my face, I sighed, then breathed heavily. Nothing. Not a damn thing. I grabbed the books with my powers and walked back to the library, I peeked in, and saw Dean on his laptop. I tiptoed in and started putting the books back, grabbing more books.
Dean said" What're you doing, Haz?"
I said" A little light reading."
" You can read?"
" You can speak?" He rolled his eyes, then sighed,
" What's up with those marks?" His eyes were fixed on my forearms, I gulped.
" I found ninja stars, I really suck at ninja stars."
" Wrap 'em up before they get infected."
" Totally."
" What're you reading, anyways?" He went to grab a book, I raised them higher.
" Nothing, just lore stuff."
" You've read every book in this bunker, Haz, why are you rereading them?"
" Uh, bored." Change the subject, Hazel," Where's Sam?"
" On a run."
" Okay. I'm going back to my room." My body swayed,
" Whoa, you okay?"
" Yeah, I'm fine, must be a little tired, I'm gonna go take a nap." I quickly walked away from him, the books in tow.
Once I got back to my room, I levitated again and the books started moving around me. Speedily reading to find something... anything.

I opened my door,
I heard Sam say" All right, look, if it's what Eileen wants, then... Maybe we can go to Rowena's place and look for a crystal, or something. I've been meaning to go there anyways after, uh... you know." What? Eileen? Is she a ghost now? Was she in hell? And why didn't anyone come get me?!
Dean said" Great. Do that."
" Wait, wait. You're not coming with?"
" It's a milk run."
" You're- You know what, Dean, ever since god got back, you've been acting like there's nothing we can do, like nothing matters, but we can do this. Man, this matters."
" And that's why you're gonna kick it in the ass." I closed my door and walked back to my bed, my eyes fogged up. I pushed back the feeling and started looking through books again.
My door opened, I froze, the books and myself tumbled to the floor,
I heard Sam say" Whoa!" I sat up, I looked at him as he grabbed a book that probably nearly hit his face. He looked at me," Hazel?" Raising his eyebrow, his confused but understanding face shining." What stupid thing are you trying to do, Hazel?"
I said" I'm not doing anything. Obviously. I'm just doing some light reading."
" In archaic latin? And Romanian? When did you learn Romanian?"
" Yes, in archaic latin and Romanian, what seems to be the problem other than Eileen back as a ghost."
" Dean said you were sleeping."
" Well... I wasn't."
" I'm headed out to Rowena's with Eileen, wanna tag along or go back to doing whatever it is that you're doing?"
" I'm running into town, I need some... uh, you know." I huffed, rubbing my temple,
" Girl stuff."
" Thanks."
" All right, I'll be back soon."
" Bye." He walked out, I sighed then quickly changed clothes, pulling on some jeans and a shirt with my worn leather jacket.

I parked my bike on the side of the road and got off, walking into the store. I started grabbing things I needed,
I mumbled" Salt, thread, needles, chocolate bars, cookie cereal, bandages, wraps." I kept tossing stuff into the basket as I walked by what I needed," And vodka." I walked to the cashier, I held out one of my IDs, and they started ringing up. I sighed and moved everything to my bag, I walked out after paying. I got onto my bike and started it, it stuttered, I groaned then focused my energy, I put it into the bike and it started. I drove off, heading back to the bunker, my eyes fogged, no, no, no! I swerved and hit a tree, I slammed face first into the tree, I yelped loudly. I fell to the ground, and felt my head, the blood, I whimpered and got up. I pulled the bike back to the road and got on, starting to ride back to the bunker.

I walked into the map room,
I yelled" Dean! I need stitches! And I can't see it!" I heard him chuckle, then I saw him leaning against the wall, I aired a laugh," Laugh all you want, just stitch me up." I wobbled, he walked to me and grabbed my sides, sitting me on the table. I held out the needle and thread, he shook his head and cleaned the wound.
He said" What happened?"
I said" I wrecked. Now I've gotta fix my freakin' bike, hurry up."
" How'd you wreck?"
" I got distracted, hit a tree head on. Now stitch it, you know I can't heal myself from this."
" Fine, fine." He started stitching it, I winced, once he was done, I sighed and took a swig of whiskey.

Eileen warned us, Sam was in trouble so now we gotta go rescue him. Once we got there, Dean grabbed a witch, I let my eyes shift.
Dean said" Witch-killing bullets."
Sam said" Dean, wait, she's-" He groaned, falling to his knees,
The girl said" Let her go, or he dies."
Dean said" Well, it looks like we got ourselves a little bit of a stand-off. Two on two."
The woman said" More like two on three." Then Dean was thrown back, I groaned, then I started fading...

I came back as I saw Dean in pain, I moved my hand and the woman was slammed onto the ground, Sam got above her. I became visible, I teleported to Eileen, Dean had run in there, he was trying to light the lighter. I raised my hand and created a flame, I dropped it onto the body, the ghost lit up. I looked at Dean, raising my eyebrow,
I mumbled" Dean, catch me." I fell, Dean caught me, everything went hazy then black.

I woke up to being put down,
I mumbled" Dean..."
Dean said" Get some rest, kid."
" Mkay...." My head flopped against my pillow and I closed my eyes, falling asleep.