Chapter 86

My eyes were fogged over, the last battle with dear old luci took it's toll on my powers. I looked the mirror and saw myself, veins were growing under my eyes. Veins also appeared down my neck and disappeared deeper under my skin towards my chest. I walked out the door and to my brothers, they were eying me,
Dean said" What're you doing up?"
I said" Anything different?"
" You look dead, so, I'd like if you went back to bed for like ever."
" Why can't I stay up?"
" Haz... you're actually gonna die if you try anything."
" Then I die."
" Hey! You're on the bench, end of discussion. You're benched player 3, back to bed you go."
" Just because my eyes are fogged over and there's veins everywhere, doesn't mean I don't have feeling."
" Hazel, we know."
" Then you know very well that I'm not letting you fight or go after Lucifer on your own with Angel boy and Crowley."
" We know."
" Good." I walked back to my room and closed my eyes, breathing heavily then slid down the wall. I held my head in my hands as every power rushed around through the veins and into my chest and brain.
————
So, we found out Lucifer is in the president, and that's horrible, like really horrible.
Energy hit my brain like a earthquake, I groaned then held my head tightly, my eyes fogged even deeper and I couldn't see. My body levitated then I was crashing, I was caught by arms and carried,
I heard Cas say" There's been a massive surge in celestial energy. A nephilim is come into being. It's the offspring of an angel and a human."
Dean said" And that's big news?"
" Yes, but the power to produce this is immense. It's much, much greater than a typical angel." Oh, that's just great, Lucifer knocked up some woman, just great.
Sam said" Lucifer."
Dean said" W- Lucifer? I didn't know he was dating."
Then they left to go deal with Lucifer, leaving me in the bunker since energy and me doesn't work out to well.

I was pacing back and forth, my brothers hasn't called but they're them and I know how they get. My powers bounced and I screamed in pain, holding my head.
———————————————————
Going into First Blood, S12E9
———————————————————
Castiel showed up at the bunker but not with Sam or Dean, I looked at him suspiciously, he's hiding something from me.
I said" Cas, where's Sammy and De?" He looked down," Castiel!" He looked at me," Where are my brothers?!"
He said" Arrested for attempt assassination of the president, Hazel, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left them there..."
" Cas... I have to help them, I'll call you soon." I went to go to the garage but he grabbed my arm," Castiel you better let go of me before I kill your angel ass!"
" Hazel, you mean nothing you say."
" Cas! I swear, you better let go of me! Now!"
" No."
" Cas, let me go save their asses!" He shook his head, I breathed heavily then I raised my hands, getting ready to push him away, but he held my head and pressed his fingers to my forehead... then lights out.

I woke up, I breathed heavily then teleported to Cas, I pinned him to the wall. I looked at him, I breathed heavily, then started my powers up.
Cas said" Hazel, calm down."
I said" I don't want to calm down, Castiel. I want to kill some people and see my brothers."
" Hazel, this isn't you speaking, I don't understand your demon side... it's seeping through."
" Yeah, Cas, I've been blanking out so much, and I'm determined to see my brothers."
" Hazel..."
" Cas, Haven't you learned not to listen to Dean, he's a freakin' idiot! And now the lady that's knocked up with Lucifer's child is missing. We're screwed! Again!"
" I'm sorry."
" You were just doing as you were told, and women are smarter than you, I'm not mad at you. Now my brother on the other hand is going to pay for being an idiot." My eyes fogged over," But you shouldn't have listened to him, you should be smarter than that, Castiel."
" Demon..."
" Angel boy."
" Let Hazel go and return to sleep."
" Hmm, fine, but that's because I have my hold on her since she loves her brothers too much for her little broken heart to bear." My eyes returned and I looked at Cas,
" Hazel, I'm sorry for this."
" For what, C-" then he placed his fingers on my forehead and I was knocked out.