Chapter 57

There was a freak lightning storm happening, I sighed then sat back, knowing very well it was Sam and Dean and that thing that was very important to Dick Roman.
I called,
I said" Dudes, did that not sound like a stop wait no, to you... or are you two idiots?"
Dean said" If we say idiots, will you at least forgive us?"
" Yeah, anything on it?"
" Nada."
" Great. I'm still keeping eyes on Roman industry, more shit is going down. So, talk to you later. Be safe, don't get smited." I hung up, and fell back to sleep.

Once I woke up it was to my phone ringing, I answered it and it was Meg the demon.
I said" How did you even get my number?"
She said" Your little angel boy's awake."
" Meg, I swear if you're lying, I'll kill you. When'd he wake?"
" Since last night, about 8."
" Call Sam, now." I hung up then started thinking, 8 last night, that was when the lightning started. When Sam and Dean did whatever they did with that rock.

I met up with them, Meg just punched a kid in the face, Meg said" Not a demon or a chomper. What the hell are you?"
The kid said" I'm a... K-Kevin Tran. I'm in advanced placement. P-P-P-P-Please don't kill me."
Sam said" I'm not gonna kill you."
" I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry. I... I don't- I don't know why, but I can't let go of this."
We took the kid back up to the room,
Meg said" You really stepped in it, kid. Oh, man."
Kevin said" All I know is, this is- it's for me. I'm supposed to keep it."
" Good luck."
Sam said" But you don't know what it is?" Kevin shook his head," Open it." Kevin took out two pieces and they sealed back together, what in the hell is this kid. Kevin put the other piece back on,
Kevin said" It's writing."
" Yeah. yeah, we get that."
" What's leviathan?"
" What? You can read it? Is that what it says?"
" Sort of. It hurts a little. Like looking through somebody else's glasses, but I think it... It's about Leviathan, how it came to be. God locked him up far away, right? Like in jail... because they're so... they're... they're real, aren't they?"
" Yeah, Kevin. They- They are. And they're here. Does it say anything about how to kill them? 'Cause that's- That's kind of been a problem."
" I don't know. It's not like reading reading. It- It's hard to focus on it too long."
Meg said" Sam. Something's up." My hand tightened in Sam's arm,
Sam said" What?" The electricity started crackling, Kevin screamed when he saw Meg's eyes." Kevin, hey, hey, hey. Kevin."
Then a woman said" Demon." She slammed Meg back," A demon whore and a Winchester, the abomination... again. Step away from the prophet!"
Kevin said" Who? Who, me?" I teleported in front of Kevin,
" Sole keeper of the word on earth, we are here to take you."
" What do you mean, take?"
" Kill the demon and her lover."
Meg said" That's not how it- we're not-" Meg pulled out an angel blade, what the.. She cut the guy's hand,
" Where did you get that?!" Then Cas appeared,
The guy angel said" Castiel?"
Cas said" Hi."
" You're alive?"
Girl angel said" You."
Cas said" Hello, Hester."
" You smote thousands in Heaven. You gave a big, scary speech. Then you were gone. What the hell was that?!"
" Rude, for one thing."
Guy angel said" Where have you been?"
" Oh, Inias. Hester, I... I know you want something- answers. I... I wish it could be that- there are still many things I can teach you. I can offer, um, well, perspective. Here. Pull my finger. Uh... uh... Meg will- Will get another light, and I'll- I'll blow it out again. And, well, this time, it'll be funny, and we'll all look back and laugh."
Girl angel said" You're insane."
Dean said" Hey. Heads up, sunshine." Then he touched the wall, and all the angels disappeared," All angels blown back to their corners. We got like three, four hours tops."
Sam said" Meg, where did you get that?"
Meg said" A lot of angels died this year."
Kevin screamed" What's happening?! What's happening?!"
Dean said" What is that?"
I said" It's, uh... Kevin Tran."
Sam said" He's, uh, in advanced placement."
" I'm scouting." Then disappeared, watching around the building for any activity. Demon, Leviathan, or Angel.

I appeared in Rufus' cabin, come on you guys, you're on angel radar, it's dangerous. I appeared next to Dean at a gas tank,
I said" Dean, you've gotta hurry up, you're on angel radar and when is that ever good. And remember, you have a kid in the backseat... oh, no." Then I teleported to Sam, but stayed invisible, I saw the newscast about Kevin, and the fact he's missing.
I teleported outside as Sam walked out then appeared, I looked at him, we need to get into hiding now!
We walked up to Dean,
Sam said" So, we got another wrinkle. Uh, looks like Kevin's gone missing... and it's gone federal. Yeah. Where's Meg?"
Meg said" I'm here."
Dean said" Great, so now we're kidnappers?"
" Not if we shut up about it. Why? Who'd we kidnap?" I rolled my eyes,
I said" Hurry up." Then teleported back to the cabin, then I heard Dean's thought.
Well, if you could teleport us it'd be a lot faster.

I teleported back but stayed invisible then slapped Dean's head, he winced, mumbling" Ow."
Sam said" What?"
" Hazel?!" I giggled then kissed Sam's cheek and teleported back to the cabin, waiting for them.

Once they finally got here and Cas was with them, Cas said" Let's leave off angel proofing sigils or i'll be expelled, too."
Sam said" As long as we're invisible to your garrison buddies, it works for me." I teleported downstairs, bored of their conversation,
Kevin said" This looks like a sex-torture dungeon." I grabbed the machete Dean moved and put it my holster." Is this a sex-torture dungeon?" I looked at Dean,
Dean said" No, this is not a sex-torture... get over here. Sit down and read, would you?"
I said" Can I go scavenger hunting?"
" No. Sit. Stay."
" I'm not a puppy." Dean looked at me with a raised eyebrow," Shut up."
" You're not leaving this building, you're easiest to track on angel radar. And we need you here just in case any angels or demons start."
" Fine." I raised my hands in surrender then backed up and slid down the wall. I closed my eyes and fell asleep after a few minutes.

I woke up to source of power that was new, I teleported upstairs and stood in front of Sam. The door busted open,
Hester said" You took the prophet from us?!" We turned around and saw her,
Cas said" I'm- I'm sorry?"
" You have fallen in every way imaginable."
Inias said" Please, Castiel. We have to follow the code. Help us do our work."
Dean said" He can't help you. He can't help anybody."
Hester said" We don't need his help... or his permission. The keeper goes to the desert tonight."
" Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back off. We're actually trying to clean up one of your angel's messes! You know that."
Cas said" He's right. An angel brought the leviathan back into this world, and- and they begged him. They begged him not to do it."
" Look, just give us some time, okay? We will take care of your prophet."
Hester said" Why should we give you anything... after everything you have taken from us? The very touch of you corrupts. When Castiel first laid a hand on you in hell, he was lost! For that, you're going to pay."
Cas said" Please, they're the ones we were put here to protect."
" No, Castiel." She slapped Castiel, Sam and Dean moved but were stopped by angels." No more madness! No more promises! No more new gods!" She continued to punch him, then she pulled out an angel blade.
Inias said" Hester, no! Please! There's so few of us left." She punched him,
" You wanted Free Will. Now I'm making the choices." Then Meg killed her,
Meg said" What? Someone had to."

The angels let Kevin finish transcribing the angel tablet, once all the angels were gone with Kevin, and Meg disappeared. I read over Sam's shoulders,
Sam said" Leviathan cannot be slain but by a bone of a righteous mortal washed in the three bloods of the fallen. Uh... it says we need to start with the blood of a fallen angel."
Cas said" Well, you know me. I'm always happy to bleed for the Winchesters." He gave us his blood,
Dean said" What are you gonna do, Cas?"
" I don't know. Isn't that amazing?" Then he flew away,
" Well, let's get to work."