Chapter 56

Sammy called me,
He said" Meet us in Chicago."
I said" If this isn't about Roman, I'm not going."
" It's about Roman, need us to pick you up?"
" No, I'll get there. See you soon." I yawned,
" Did you sleep?"
" Bye, Sammy."
" Hazel."
" No, I didn't sleep, I was up all night getting my powers back, i'ma whole lot freakin' stronger than I was. So, I'm ready to kick some leviathan ass. See you soon, Sammy, love you brothers."
Dean and Sam said" Love you too." Then I hung up, I sighed then packed up my bag then waited for their get go text.
Once the text came through, I teleported to them and looked at them. I said" Okay, fill me in."
Sam said" Someone hacked into Frank's system, and we need to go to that person."
" Okay, great. Let's do this."

We broke into the hacker's house, which was really easy.
She said" Get away from me, you... shapeshifter." grabbing a sword,
Sam said" Look, we're not shapeshifters." She hit Sam and it broke the fake sword,
Dean said" Look, we're not leviathans, okay? You want us to prove it? You know what borax does to them? Sam? Hazel?" Dean poured the borax onto our fists then onto his," Huh? Your turn." The girl poured some onto her hand,
She said" Who the hell are you guys?"

We explained some things to her, trying hard not to confuse her.
She said" So, you're saying you guys are monster hunters? So, there are other monsters? Stop. Never mind. Just shh. Okay, I get how you tracked the drive straight GPS, but it's still at the office. How did you find me?" Sam showed her the webcam footage," Aw! Son of a gun jacked my webcam?!"
Dean said" Welcome to Frank."
" It's creepy, but I'll give it to him. So you're telling me everything he had on his drive is true."
" That and more."
Sam said" Wait. How long did it take you to crack into Frank's drive?"
She said" A day or so."
" Is there anything you can't hack into?"
" Not yet."
" How about Dick Roman's email?"
" Why would I... Oh. He's one of them."
" No. uh, he's their leader."
" So what's the end game, steal our resources, make us some slaves?"
I said" Planet wide value mean. We're the meat."
" You can't be... serious. Okay. Alright. Let's do this. What am I looking for?"
Dean said" Well, for starters, uh, anything about archaeological dig sites."
" Like Indiana Jones stuff?"
" All we know is that Dick has been digging all over the world, and we need to know what he's looking for."
" You know, I was having a really good week. I met someone, downloaded the new Robyn album. Everything was coming up me. Oh, crap."
Sam said" Look, we get it sucks."
" No, not that. This. Dick's email isnt on the company servers. It's on a private one, in his office."
Dean said" Meaning?"
" Can't get into it unless you have his phone or you're at his desk."
" So you're saying that if we're inside dick's office, then we can hack into his email?"
" You can't. Only someone like... but I sure as hell ain't doing it. I am doing my job and... what are the chances I see everything on that drive and Dick lets me live anyway?"
I said" I think you know."
" So I erase the drive first, protect me and you. Then I go back to my old life, right? What?"
" It's not that easy. You're on Dick's radar, which means you don't have an old life anymore."
" I'm gonna die. I should have taken that job at Google."
Sam said" Look, Charlie, it's okay if you can't do it. I mean, you didn't volunteer for this."
" Totally. Exactly. But now I volunteer."
" What?"
" I got to go back in anyways to wipe frank's drive. Might as well break into dick's office, too."
" Are you sure?"
" No. But these things are gonna eat everyone I know. What kind of Douche bag stands by for that? However, I have never broken into anything in real life before, so... plan?"
Dean said" Got a bluetooth?"
" Yeah."
" Security system, can you get into that?"
" I can reroute any surveillance cameras we need."
" Alright. Let's start with that."
Sam said" Do you have a key card to get into the building?"
Charlie said" Uh, yeah. I can't duplicate it, but I can make a fake backing."

We were in a van at Roman's,
Dean said" How's it going?"
Sam said" Great, since she set all this up. Um, look. See this? I can put each camera on a prerecorded loop. Once I do that, she'll have 15 minutes."
" 15 minutes ain't a lot of time."
" No. She said if it took longer to hack his desktop, then she deserved to be eaten."
" I like her. Wait. Is that... Son of a bitch."
" What?"
" Look at her bag." Sam zoomed in and froze it, and we saw Bobby's flask, oh hell.
" Bobby. Wait. Y-You think he-"
" Hitched a ride after we told him to cool his jets? Yeah. What the hell's he thinking?"
" He's not. So what do we do, call the whole thing off?"
" We only got one shot at this." I looked at them,
I said" Can get in and out, they won't hopefully see me."
" No. I'm not sending my baby sister in there without back up. And anyways your angel demon juice is low, you can't fight him."
" True, very true, dammit."

Charlie was singing,
Dean said" Charlie, Dean. Are you singing?"
Charlie said" I sing when I'm nervous. Don't judge me."
" Judgement free zone. Listen, uh, check the side pocket in your bag."
" Thank you. Mm, good idea."
" Yeah, no problem. Look, that's, uh, kind of a family heirloom. It's a good luck charm, okay, so don't lose it."
" Copy that. Okay. Let's do this."
" Uh, Charlie? Uh, Charlie?"
" I'm having a hard time moving."
" You can do this."
" I'm- I'm not a spy. No, I can't do it. I can't do it. I can't do it. I can't."
Sam said" Charlie, hey, it's Sam."
" I'm sorry, Sam. I'n sorry. I-I just-"
" It's okay. Uh, listen, w-who's your favorite Harry Potter character?"
" Uh, Hermione."
" Hermione. Well, uh, alright, did Hermione run when Sirius Black was in trouble or when Voldemort attacked Hogwarts?"
Dean and I said" Seriously."
" Shut it."
Charlie said" No, of course not."
" What did she do?"
" She kicked ass. She actually saves Harry in practically every book. And then she ends up with the wrong-"
" Uh, stay on track. Okay, so she kicked ass, right? So, then, what are you gonna do?"
" I'm gonna kick it in the ass."
" Good girl."
Dean said" Oh, you go, Dumble-Dork." I closed my eyes and sat on my knees, focusing in on my powers, I appeared in the meadow and I searched around for a while. I reached the spring then focused on going deeper into my powers. Which never worked well for me since It takes an extreme amount of energy.

Once I came back, Sam had me build a borax bomb that would fit in a suitcase. I looked at,
I said" Fill me in."
Sam said" Package that Dick has been searching for, we need to switch it with this. Time it perfectly, or we're screwed."
" You guys owe me so much." I built the bomb and had it timed for when the guy picks it up and all the way back to the office.
Once they got it in place and the guy was leaving,
Sam said" So now what?"
Dean said" See what we've won?" It was a hunk of red clay,
" Did we just... steal a hunk of red clay?"
" That's a good question. Why don't we answer that a few thousand miles away from here, though? Where is Charlie?"

Once we got back to the building, Sam and Dean crashed into the building through the doors. I teleported in behind them, my vision blurred,
Charlie said" Dean, he's one of them!" Dean poured borax all over the one guy and Sam knocked out the other.
Dick said" That would explain it. You're hanging with the wrong crowd, kiddo." He walked towards us, I stood my ground in front of Dean.
Bobby said" Not so fast, Dick." Bobby pushed him back into a sign,
" Alright, enough! Show yourself. Let's do this like real monsters. Ha, ha, ha! You got to do that again. That tickled."
Sam said" Dean, come on. Come on!" Dean followed Sam but I didn't, I stood still, Dean turned to me.
He said" Hazel, now!" I breathed heavily then pushed my hands forward causing Dick to be slammed back into the wall. I felt extremely dizzy then I collapsed, I never hit the ground, but everything became dark.

I woke up in the backseat, it was morning, Dean and Sam got in,
Dean said" What was that last night?"
I said" Power outburst, I didn't mean to. Sorry."
" It's fine. Get some more rest."
" I'm fine, asshat."
" Oh, I hate those words coming from you. Especially."
" Go away. Sammy tell him to go away." Sam scoffed then looked at me, he rubbed my hair and I laid down again.