Chapter 35

I was shipped off to a safe house once Dean and Sam took me to Bobby's after they died and came back. I learned that Sam was going to say Yes to Lucifer.
And Bobby sold his soul, which really doesn't surprise me, I mean it was for Sam and Dean.

I was pacing back and forth between the walls, My phone in my hand, waiting for anyone to call me, to give me some news. I sighed then breathed heavily, come on, come on, come on! Someone call me now!
My phone rang, I grabbed it and answered it,
Sam said" Hey, Hazel."
I said" Sammy..."
" Yeah, I know. Hey, I know you can just think of me and you'll show up, but... just... Hazel, I need you to stay away from this, alright?"
" No. No, Sammy! I've been benched forever and I can't take it anymore! If you're gonna go to hell with Lucifer, I'm gonna be there!"
" You can't stop me, alright? It's my choice."
" I know I can't stop you, and you know I'm not gonna turn my back on you ever."
" Yeah, I know. I need you take care of Dean for me, okay? He hates this and he'll need you with him, okay?"
" Yeah, okay."
" Promise me, Hazel, you won't go all revenge maniac? You'll live a normal life, be a kid for once."
" Yeah, I promise."
" See you, baby girl."
" Bye, Sammy." He hung up, I broke down, I crashed to my knees and started crying.

It was night, I knew something was wrong, but I was gonna wait for the right second to kick in.

Sam's lost

I closed my eyes and focused on Dean, I appeared next to Dean as I saw Sam... nope, Lucifer grab the rings of the horsemen off the wall. I stood in front of Dean,
Lucifer said" I told you... this would always happen in Detroit." Then he was gone, No! No! This can't be happening! This can't be happening! I breathed heavily then closed my eyes, trying to connect to Sam. Come on! Come on! Come on! I squeezed my eyes shut, then I was pulled out of it by Dean. He shook his head then dragged me out of there, I screamed my head off. He just lifted me up and carried me out.

We were looking at the TVs, everything was bad.
Cas said" It's starting."
Dean said" Yeah, you think, genius?"
" You don't have to be mean."
" So, what do we do now?"
" I suggest we imbibe copious quantities of alcohol... just wait for the inevitable blast wave."
" Swell. Thank you, Bukowski. I-I mean, how do we stop it?"
" We don't. Lucifer will meet Michael on the chosen field, and the battle of Armageddon begins."
" Okay, well, where's this chosen field?"
" I don't know."
" Well, there's got to be something that we can do."
" I'm sorry, Dean. This is over."
" You listen to me, you junk less sissy, we are not giving up! Bobby? Bobby?"
Bobby said" There was never much hope to begin with. I don't know what else to do." They're giving up on Sam! He's still in there, he has to be! Sam doesn't go down without a fight! He never goes down without a fight! I closed my eyes again and focused as hard as I could, but it only made me hurt more. Then I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, I was just tired and I wanted Sammy!

I woke up to Dean talking on the phone,
He said" Yeah, I'll bet, real close. Whatever happened to Becky? Boy, you really got a whole virgin/hooker thing going on, don't you? Sam said yes. Did you see where the title fight goes down? Aw, crap. Stull ceme- Wait. I know that. That's- That's an old boneyard outside of Lawrence. Why Lawrence? Alright Chuck, you know of any way to short-circuit this thing? Well, do you have any idea what's gonna happen next? Alright. Thanks, Chuck." I looked at Dean as my bottom lip quivered, I have to protect him... but I have to protect Sam, but... then who's gonna protect Dean! And I'm really weak, I can't help them if I don't get stronger.

Dean was getting ready to leave, I heard Bobby say" You goin' someplace? You're goin' to do somethin' stupid. You got that look."
Dean said" I'm gonna go talk to Sam."
" You just don't give up."
" It's Sam!"
Cas said" If you couldn't reach him here, you're certainly not gonna be able to on the battlefield."
" Well, if we've already lost, I guess I got nothing to lose, right?"
" I just want you to understand, the only thing that you're gonna see out there is Michael killing your brother."
" Well, then I ain't gonna let him die alone." Then he got into the impala and we drove off, hightailing it to Lawrence, Kansas.

Once we got into Kansas,
I said" I can't get through to Sammy, De, Lucifer isn't letting me through to him."
Dean said" It's alright. We're gonna talk to Sam, okay?"
" Okay. But what if.."
" If I go down, you fight for as long as you can, alright? You give 'em all you got."
" But they're archangels-"
" And you're an angel, demon and Winchester, you don't go down without a fight, you hear me?"
" Dean, If I die-"
" I know, Cas told us, you don't have anywhere, it's void. But I will make sure that you come back to life, alright?"
" Okay."
" Trust me?"
" Trust you." He nodded then continued to focus on the road since he looked at me.

We got to the cemetery, Dean revved the engine then played Rock of Ages by Def Leopard. We drove up to Michael and Lucifer, Dean stopped the car and we opened his door, he stepped out.
Dean said" Howdy, boys. Sorry. Are we interrupting something?" I got out as he closed the door, I slept the entire way to Lawrence, my powers were as strong as they could possibly get, but they'll get stronger since I'm really angry." We need to talk."
Lucifer said" Dean. Even for you, this is a whole new mountain of stupid."
" I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to Sam."
Michael said" You're no longer the vessel, Dean. You got no right to be here."
" Adam, if you're in there somewhere, I am so sorry."
" Adam isn't home right now."
" Well, then you're next on my list, buttercup. But right now, I need 5 minutes with him."
" You little maggot. You are no longer part of this story!" He started walking closer to Dean, I got ready,
Then I heard Cas say" Hey, Assbutt!" Then he molotoved Michael the Archangel,
Dean said" Assbutt?"
" He'll be back, and upset, but you got your five minutes."
Lucifer said" Castiel. Did you just molotov my brother with holy fire?"
" Uh... No."
" No one dicks with Michael but me." Then Castiel exploded, we looked at Bobby, oh, it's now or never.
Dean and I said" Sammy, can you hear us?"
" You know... I tried to be nice... for Sammy's sake. But you... are such a pain... in my ass." Then he threw Dean onto the hood, the glass of the windshield broke. Then Bobby shot Lucifer, No! Then Lucifer snapped his neck.
" No!"
" Yes." I raised my hands just in time as Lucifer was about to grab Dean, I held him back," The little abomination, little demon, little angel, which are you? But you aren't strong enough to hold me back..." He broke through and instant force punched my stomach, I fell back and held my stomach. Force started to choke me, I raised my hands again and focused more, I made him let go of me. He groaned then slammed me into a gravestone, I hit the ground, bleeding from my head and stomach, then I started coughing up blood. Lucifer went back to Dean, I tried to get up but couldn't.
Dean said" Sammy, are you in there?"
" Oh, he's in here, alright." Lucifer punched Dean," And he's gonna feel the snap of your bones." Another punch," Every single one. We're gonna take our time." Then he continued to punch him, I started feeling dizzy, I coughed up more blood.
" Sam, it's okay. It's okay. I'm here. I'm here. I'm not gonna leave you." Lucifer punched him," I'm not gonna leave you." Lucifer raised his fist above Dean's face, then looked into the impala. The toy soldier Sam got lodged into the ashtray in the backseat. I used any strength I got left to help Sam, I screamed in my head, Sam broke through. The fist fell and so did Dean,
Sam said" It's okay, Dean. Hazel, it's gonna be okay. I've got him." He took the rings and threw it on the ground then said the incantation. Then the hole came up, I breathed heavily, then I saw Michael,
Michael said" Sam! It's not gonna end this way! Step back!"
" You're gonna have to make me!"
" I have to fight my brother, Sam! Here and now! It's my destiny!" Then Sam fell back, Michael grabbed him then they both fell. A bright light appeared and then it was gone, no! No! No! My body collapsed, I breathed heavily.
Dean was sitting on his knees where the hole to hell was, I couldn't move, everything felt like it was on fire.
I heard Dean say" Cas, you're alive?"
Cas said" I'm better than that."
" Cas, are you god?
" That's a nice compliment. But no. Although, I do believe he brought me back. New and improved." Cas walked to me and healed me then he walked to Bobby, and brought him back to life. I stood up and looked at Dean, what are we going to do?

I fell asleep the second we were driving down the road and away from that spot. I was wrapped up in one of Sam's flannels, and under my blanket.

We said goodbye to Bobby, then headed on the road, Sam made us promise to have an apple pie life, so that's what we're gonna do. I don't know exactly how I'm gonna handle that, but... I promised Sammy I would be there for Dean, and I'm gonna be there for Dean. And Sammy never made me promise to stop using my powers, he probably figured I'd just use them anyway. And he's right, I'm gonna get stronger, and when I am stronger, nothing's gonna hold back.
I was half asleep when Dean lifted me up, I whined but wrapped my arms around his neck. If anything, I'm never letting anyone or anything hurt Dean, ever again. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep instantly, I'm still exhausted, Lucifer took his toll on me, and I'll probably be weak for a while.