Chapter 25

We were walking through a building, Dean woke up and told us that Cas visited him in his dream.
Sam said" What'd he say, Dean? What was so important?"
Dean said" If I knew, would I be here? What the hell?"
" Looks like a bomb went off."
" There was a fight here."
" Between who?"
" Check it out. Look familiar?"
" Yeah, it does."
" Anna used something like that to wish the angels back to the cornfield."
" So, what? Cas was fighting angels?"
" I don't know. Sam." We saw Cas laying on the floor, unconscious,
" Cas?"
" Cas! Hey! Cas!"
Then he woke up, saying" What's... what's going on?"
" Just take it easy. Take it easy."
" Cas, you okay?"
He said" Castiel? I'm not Castiel. It's me."
" Who's me?"
" Jimmy. My name's Jimmy."
Dean said" Where the hell is Castiel?"
" He's gone."

Once we got to the motel room, they made me go back to bed, claiming they didn't want to deal with me grumpy.

Sam's doing something bad.

—————
Sam said" Dean! Would you hurry up? Sorry.. uh, thus is funny to you?" Dean was brushing his teeth, laughing,
Dean said" Mr. Big bad prison guard, and Jimmy McMook gives you the slip? Yeah, it's pretty funny. What were you doing, anyway?"
" I was getting a coke."
" Was it a refreshing coke?"
" Can we just go, please?" Dean walked back to the bathroom, I looked at Sam, tilting my head. Sam looked at me," What?" I stood up on the bed and faced him, tilting my head again. He smiled," What, Haz?" I grabbed a wet wipe and wiped the corner of his mouth." Okay? What was-" I showed him the blood," Don't tell."
I whispered" What did you do?"
" Nothing bad, I promise. Give me that." He grabbed the wipe and threw it away, then lifted me off of the bed and onto the ground.

We were driving down the road,
when a woman said" Hey, Guys." Dean swerved," Smooth."
Dean said" You ever try calling ahead?"
" I like the element of surprise."
" You look terrific."
" Um... yeah. Not the most appropriate time, Dean. You let Jimmy get away?"
" Talk to Ginormo here."
" Sam... you seem... different."

That's Anna. She's an angel.

Sam said" Me? I don't know. A Haircut?"
" That's not what I'm talking about. So, what'd Jimmy tell you? He remember anything?"
Dean said" Why? What's going on?"
" It's Cas. He got sent back home. Well, more like dragged back."
" To heaven? That's not a good thing?"
" No. That's a very bad thing. Painfully, awfully bad. He must have seriously pissed someone off."
" Cas said he had something to tell me something important."
" What?"
" I don't know."
" Does Jimmy know?"
" I don't think so."
" You don't think so? Whatever it is, it's huge. You got to find out for sure."
Sam said" That's why we're going after Jimmy."
" That's why you shouldn't have let him go in the first place. He's... probably dead already."
———
We got to Jimmy's house, and ran in, Demons. Dean cut one of their throats, Sam instantly grabbed the other one with his mind, he's too weak, what's wrong? I held the other one away from Sam, focusing on her, I started feeling Dizzy, Dean got them out of here. Then the demon broke through my hold, I held my head in pain.

Something's wrong. You need to get out of here.

I was lifted up, I wrapped my arms around Dean's neck and he carried me out. I was put in the seat then laid against Sam, I fell asleep.
———
I was woken up by Sam and Dean,
Sam said" Dean has a plan, you're not gonna like it."
Dean said" Hazel, just watch out for me, okay?"
I said" Okay." They pulled me out of the impala and we tried... well, we got caught, this is probably dean's plan or his plan backfiring. We were dragged into a room, where Jimmy, his wife possessed, and his daughter was.
Sam said" Nice plan, Dean."
Dean said" Yeah, well, nobody bats a thousand."
Amelia said" Got the knife? And you know what's funny?"
" You wearing a soccer mom?"
" Is I was actually bummed go get this detail. Picking up an empty vessel? Sort of like a milk run. Now look who landed in my lap."
Sam said" Yeah, well... you got us, okay? Let these people go."
" Oh, Sam. It's easy to act chivalrous when your wonder girl powers aren't working, huh? Now for the punch line.. everybody dies." She shot Jimmy," Waste little orphan Annie." Then the guy started towards her, then I'm guessing Dean's plan started... or not. It was Castiel. Dean and Sam started fighting, I was dropped, I stood up and raised my hands. Pulling the demon away from Dean, Castiel looked at me,

Place your hand on his forehead

I did that and the demon died, awesome. Then we saw Sam drinking demon blood, so that's why he's been weak. Then Sam raised his hand and exorcised Amelia, I can tell Dean's mad. Oh, Sammy, what'd you get yourself into. Castiel went to Jimmy and then took over Jimmy again, and I don't really now, I'm really sleepy.
Dean said" Cas, hold up. What were you gonna tell me?"
Cas said" I learned my lesson while I was away, Dean. I serve Heaven. I don't serve man. And I certainly don't serve you." Cas walked away.
———
We were driving down the road,
Sam said" Alright. Let's hear it."
Dean said" What?"
" Drop the bomb, man. You saw what I did. Come on. Stop the car. Take a swing."
" I'm not gonna take a swing."
" Then scream. Chew me out."
" I'm not mad, Sam."
" Come on. You're not mad?"
" No."
" Right. Look, at least, let me explain myself."
" Don't. I don't care."
" You don't care?"
" What do you want me to say, that I'm disappointed? Yeah, I am. But mostly, I'm just tired, man. And I'm done. I am just done."
Sam's phone rang," Hey, bobby. What's going on?"
" What'd he say?"
———
Once we got to Bobby's, Dean carried me in and up to my room, I looked at him weirdly. What did he do? He walked out, closing the door and locking it from the outside.
I said" Dean? Dean!"