Chapter 20

Sammy's lying again.

I woke up when I heard Sam in the bathroom, I got up and walked out the door. Once he walked out, I stopped him,
I said" Where are you going?"
He said" I'll be back soon, don't tell Dean... please?" I stared at him, then put on my poker face," I'll give you $50 and... I'll buy you whatever you want for on the road."
" Where are you going? And who's Ruby?"
" That has something to do with your powers, huh?"
" Where are you going, who is Ruby?"
" I'm going with Ruby, she's... she's a demon, don't tell Dean... or I'll tell him about the demon you killed when you were on your way to South Dakota." I stiffened up," Yeah, I heard the ghost, from Bobby's. You know if you'd just told us, we wouldn't have been mad."
I mumbled" Fine, go."
" Don't tell Dean. Here's $50." He gave me $50 dollars then walked off, I sighed then leaned against the wall, staring at the sky.
I walked back into the room to see Dean gone, I instantly pulled out my gun and walked around.
Castiel said" Hello, Hazel." I turned quick and looked at him, I dropped my gun and raised my hands. He shook his head," You're wondering about Dean? He's safe."
I said" Where is he, Castiel?"
" In 1973."
" You son of... bring him back now!"
" He needs to stop this."
" Stop what?"
" All of this."
" He's my brother, Castiel! Mine And you sent him to 1973!"
" It had to be done."
" I can teleport too, can't I?"
" It takes an extreme amount of power and you are not strong enough."
" Maybe not now, but I will be. And when I am, I'm gonna come back to this year, and tell Dean to never trust you, to search for angels, and find a way to kill you!"
" You seem angry."
" I am angry! Dean's gone back in time, Sam's gone out! And you know what? I don't need bull from you!" I grabbed my jacket and gun then walked out of the motel room. I started walking down the street, I walked down the road, breathing heavily, I kicked at wall and started crying. I slid down the wall, and breathed heavily,

Castiel has threatened Sam

I tilted my head then got up, I started walking back to the motel room, and I stopped when I heard the familiar sound of the impala. It pulled over and I saw Dean, I got in,
I said" What happened?"
Dean said" Let's just get Sam." He drove off fast,
" He threatened Sam, Dean, I can hurt him, I've done it before."
" No! Let's just find Sam, and talk about this."
" You're mad."
" No, I'm not."
" Yeah, you are! Don't lie to me, please!"
" Yeah, I'm mad, okay?" I nodded then looked out the window.

End of Season 4, Episode 3. In the Beginning.
—————
We saw Sam exorcise a demon with his mind... now, he's in trouble, Dean's really mad.
We walked in,
Dean said" So... anything you want to tell me, Sam?"
Sam said" Dean, hold on, okay? Just let me-"
" You gonna say, let me explain? You're gonna explain this? How about this? Why don't you start with who she is and what the hell is she doing here?"
The woman said" It's good to see you again, Dean."
" Ruby? Is that Ruby?" Dean pinned her to the wall and pulled out the knife, Sam stopped him, then Sam was pushed and Dean was pinned to the wall. I started to raise my hands, I can take out a demon.
Sam said" Ruby, stop it." She stopped choking Dean,
" Well, aren't you an obedient little bitch?"
" Ruby. Ruby... he's hurt. Go." She walked to the man,
" Where the hell do you think you're going?"
Ruby said" The ER... unless you want to go another round first." She walked away,
Sam said" Dean. Dean!" Dean walked out, he's really mad. I looked at Sam, I'm mad," Hazel. Look, I'm..."
I said" Dean's really mad, Sam! What are thinking?! You lied to him!"
" Well, you did too." My eyes started watering up," No, Hazel, no. I didn't mean that."
" Leave me alone!" I ran out, and started running back to the motel room.

I hid in the bathroom, locking the door to make sure no one could come in.
I heard Sam say" Dean, what are you doing? What, are you... are you leaving?"
Dean said" You don't need me. You and Ruby go fight demons."
" Hold on. Dean, come on, man." I unlocked the door and ran pass them and out the door. I heard Dean punch Sam," You satisfied?" Dean punched him again," I Guess not." I peeked back in, then hid in the corner,
" Do you even know how far off the reservation you've gone? How far from normal? From human?"
" I'm just exorcising demons."
" With your mind! What else can you do?"
" I can send them back to hell. It only works with demons, and that's it."
" What else can you do?!"
" I told you!"
" And I have every reason in the world to believe that."
" Look, I should have said something. I'm sorry, Dean. I am. But try to see the other side here."
" The other side?!"
" I'm pulling demons out of innocent people."
" Use the knife!"
" The knife kills the victim! What I do, most of them survive! Look, I've saved more people in the last five months than we save in a year."
" That what Ruby want you to think? Kind of like the way she tricked you into using your powers? Slippery slope, Brother. Just wait and see. Because it's gonna get darker and darker, and god know where it ends."
" I'm not gonna let it go too far."
" It's already gone too far, Sam. If I didn't know you... I would want to hunt you. And so would other hunters."
" You were gone. I was here. I had to keep on fighting without you. And what I'm doing... it works."
" Well, tell me. If it's so terrific... then why'd you lie about it to me?"
" Why did an angel tell me to stop you?"
" What?"
" Cas said that if I don't stop you, he will. See, what that means, Sam, that means that god doesn't want you doing this. So, are you just gonna stand there and tell me that everything is all good?" Sam's phone rang,
" Hello? Hey, Travis. Yeah, hey. Uh... it's good to hear your voice, too, yeah. Um, look, it's not a really good time right now. Yeah, okay. Uh, well, just give me the details, and, uh... Carthage, Missouri. Looking for Jack Montgomery."
We were driving down the road, Dean was telling us everything, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I woke up when I felt someone lift me up,
Dean said" Just don't let her think we left her again."
Bobby said" She's gonna be angry at the two of you."
" I know, but just tell her, I'll come and get her."
I mumbled" You're leaving me... again."
" Yeah, baby girl, there's just too much going on."

He's angry.

" Or you just don't want me around because I'm like Sam."
" No. No. That's not it, I know you have powers but Sam done more than that for me to be angry at him, alright? This isn't your fault."
" My mom was an angel... like Castiel. He told me, I thought he told you too, but guess not."
" Hey, be good, alright?"
" Alright." He kissed my head and walked out, I looked at Bobby,
Bobby said" He's just doing the right that."
" At the wrong time."
" Hungry? Want some hot chocolate?"
" Hot cocoa." He nodded then walked off into the kitchen. I heard the impala drive away, then looked down, great... they left me again, and now I don't know how long it'll be till they come and get me.