Chapter 82

Dean's angry, their mom left them, and he was pissed off, Sam was more better than he was. Oh, yeah, and Dean was trying to find out why I'm not a virgin.
Dean said" Haz, why aren't you a virgin?" I shook my head," Hazel." I sighed then shook my head," Hazel!" I flinched, and covered my face," No, wait, no, Hazel."
Sam said" Good going, Dean. She was just opening up to us." I breathed heavily then pulled my knees tighter against my chest.
" I just want to know why our little baby sister isn't a virgin anymore, she's supposed to be a virgin."
" Dean, seriously, you don't have to yell at her, you don't know what happened. And if I know Hazel, she doesn't want to talk about is because she's blocking it out."
" I don't care. We raised her, we have a right to know."
" Dean, do you hear yourself-"
I said" It was a demon, you bastard! So, just leave it." Sam looked at me, tears glazed over my eyes and I shrunk back." Uh... it was when I was kidnapped, while you know, you were having fun being a demon. And Sam was worried sick, so yeah, you happy now? Is that enough detail or do I need to go further, Dean?" Dean went to say something, but Sam intervened quickly,
" Hazel, we're not talking about it, okay? You're gonna go back to forgetting it and I'm gonna have Cas erase your memory of that."
" Thanks, Sammy." He rubbed my knee, and looked at Dean, Dean sighed then focused on the road again. He shouldn't be taking this out on us, it's not our faults.

I was in the backseat of the impala, Dean and Sam haven't let me out of their sights and I'm glad. I mean... I can barely walk, I'm so tired, and I just wanna sleep, but they're keeping me up and I don't wanna sleep. I'm afraid if I sleep, I won't be waking up and there's nothing to take me from the end. I'm jumpy as hell too, and it's not fun, but my brothers keep me calm. Even if Dean did scare me on the ride here, But I know he means well... He's just... well, he's just Dean, that's it.
Once I saw Dean lean against the hood of the impala, I knew he was on the phone with Cas. Who was hunting Lucifer with Crowley, which is by far the most interesting thing that is happening in my world. I saw Sam, and stuck my head out the window to listen,
Dean said" That's right. One's an angel, one's a demon, and apparently, they solve crimes."
Sam said" Are they having any luck?"
" Kind of. So Lucifer, the Lord of Evil, Angel of Light, is now the Master of Butt Rock. He jumped into Vince Vincente."
" The rock star?"
" The douchebag. Guy used to roll with purple hair down to his butt and a spiked codpiece."
" It- It was the '80's."
" The what?"
" Uh... it was the '80s." .... and I thought I finally had a semi-normal brother... yep, we aren't normal, never will be.
" What, are you defending him?"
" No, I'm not... I mean, his third album was kind of... not horrible."
" I hate you so much right now." Hey! That's my line!
" Anyway, he's the Devil now?"
" Well, I mean, he was always kind of the Devil, but, yeah, now it's official."
" Where is he?"
" Rowena blasted him to the bottom of the ocean."
" Why?"
" I don't know. Why do you love Vincent Vincente?"
" I don't love-" he cleared his throat,
" Anyway, uh, look at those words. I was right. They are Aramaic." Nope not listening to any other language but english. I stuck my head back into the the car and laid it on my knees, I shook my head and kept my eyes open.
They went into the morgue, and I fell asleep, I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

I woke up when someone shook my shoulders gently, I opened my eyes fast, it was Sam. He nodded, and I nodded back, knowing he was silently asking if I was okay.

There was another death, same as the first victim, they were keeping me out of this since I was supposed to be resting. They weren't telling me much, and I didn't care to ask.
They were talking to the first victim's co-worker,
Dean said" Tell us about the Petersons."
The woman said" They're weird."
" How weird?"
" All the way. That family, they're, like, off the charts religious. Old, old testament. I'm talking no cars, no electricity, no nothing. Kids are homeschooled. Family like that, we try to keep an eye on them, but..."
Sam said" But what, Beth?"
" Their oldest, Magda, a few years ago, she got pneumonia, and the family wouldn't let a doctor treat her. They said whatever happened was God's will."
Dean said" What happened?"
" She died."
Sam said" Alright. Um, thank you." Dean hung up," So?"
" Weird, creepy, off the grid, Children of the corn, people? Yeah, I'm in."

We were in the motel room, they changed into some weird outfits, I looked at them. Dean saw me looking at them,
Dean said" Just spit it out."
I said" You two look like you're about to work a 7:30 to 2:30 at children's primary school."
" Thanks for the boost of confidence."
" You have no confidence in that, you look like total nerds."
" Can't wait to tease you when you have to work cases."
" I have a flair for the dramatic, I can make anything look good."
" No, you can't. Never say that." Sam looked at us,
Sam said" You're wearing sweats and a giant sweater the rest of your life once you turn 18." I stuck my middle finger in the air and they walked out, I didn't like them going alone. It's too dangerous, there's no Cas to save their asses, and there's no me to save their asses.
Something felt off about this place, it was something different than a witch or a ghost. Then there was scratching at my skull, I whimpered then started thrashing around. I screamed in pain, muffling it by digging my head into a pillow. I breathed heavily, then saw my mom, she laughed evilly then snapped her fingers, I heard screaming, everywhere. I thrashed around then fell to the ground, I screamed and then I saw Dean. No, I'm hallucinating, that's not Dean, I know.
He said" Baby girl? Baby girl!" He ran to me and crouched down, lifting me up and holding me on his knee." Hey, what happened? Are you alright? Are you bleeding?" I tried to get away from him as his eyes turned black, I pushed his chest." Hey, what's wrong? Hazel, it's me, it's your Dean." I shook my head," Yeah, it is. See." He poured Holy Water on his arm and held my hands. I blinked a few times, then his eyes went back to their apple green color.
I said" You were a demon, again, I got so scared. I thought I'd lost you again!"
" Hey, hey, calm down, calm down. You're alright. See, I'm right here and I'm fine."
" What's happening to me?!"
" It's just some side effects, I promise. Cas said they might go away but he's not sure. That side of you had a good hold and it took a lot of your power and ours to kill it so it can't come back, okay?"
" Okay." He lifted me up and put me on the bed,
" Now get some shut eye, I know you're past exhaustion."
" No, I can't sleep."
" Yeah, you can. You're just afraid to sleep because you're scared you won't wake up. I'll be right back, let me get you some water." I nodded, and he walked away, I pulled my knees up to my chest and breathed out calmly, it was all a hallucination. I'm okay, Dean and Sam are okay, Cas is okay. My family's okay. Once Dean came back he gave me a glass of water, I drank it fast then felt tired.
" Y-You didn't?"
" Sorry, but you need some sleep." He grabbed the glass and put it down, My eyes started to drift shut.
" No, don't-" then it was lights out for me.

I woke up to my phone ringing, my vision blurred and I pressed the accept button.
Dean said" Look, I know you're all loopy, but if you could just try to get ahold of Sam, through your weird mind thingy." I hummed," Okay, that's a no, go back to sleep." I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up to Sam saying" How did you get her to sleep?"
Dean said" Sleeping pills. Put 2 in her water and she's out like a light."
" That's terrible."
" No, it got her to sleep, she hasn't slept since she came back to us."
" I know. But she's just scared to, I don't think we should be forcing her to sleep. It'll just make her pull away even more."
" I know but she looked exhausted, she finally got a few hours of rest, that's all I wanted her to get."
" Yeah, I hear you. The demon side of her is gone... but what about the angel side... what if we killed that too?"
" Cas would have known, and anyway, we just killed that side, it's still in her. She still has the powers, Cas could sense them, just that side is now more dormant. Asleep, in a coma. So she'll have control over it more once she gets strong and to health."
" Have you been noticing something different with Hazel?"
" No, why?"
" She's not eating like usual, I mean, she never ate like a normal teen, but she still tried to. Now, she's maybe eating lunch and dinner when we're with her."
" Yeah, we'll just see what's going on with her, she's still sensitive and I don't want to hurt her anymore than I already have."