Chapter 33

When Sam and Dean dropped me off at Bobby's, and after they left, I left, Bobby didn't stop me. He said if I needed anything, call him or another hunter. That's how it stayed for a little while, then I messed up big time, and headed back to Sioux Falls. Bobby wasn't answering the stupid phone!

Once I got into the town, I instantly noticed the impala, uh-oh, I'm so gonna get yelled at. I tried walking pass the impala, but Dean whistled, and I turned around with a smile. Trying to cute my way out of being in trouble for the rest of my life.
Dean said" Front and center." I walked back to them and looked up at them, hiding my arm behind my back,
Sam said" What happened to your arm?"
I said" Uh... nothing at all."
" Get into the impala, we're headed to Bobby's."
" Uh... I'll walk?"
" No." I surrendered and got into the impala, Dean grabbed my hand and I yelped in pain. He let go of my hand instantly and looked hurt, Tears flooded my eyes, and I gently touched my hand.
Dean said" What the hell happened to your hand?" they both turned around, focused on me," Hazel, tell me what happened to your hand." I shook my head, and looked out the window, I'm never telling them what happened and I don't wanna remember what happened either." Hazel, we-"
Sam said" Dean, drop it. She'll tell us when she's ready." Sam looked at me with that puppy-dog look, he knew I was scared. I pulled my knees up to my chest and looked out the window, too scared to face my own brothers.

Once we got to Bobby's, we walked in to Bobby,
Dean said" You know how many times we called? Where have you been?"
Bobby said" Playing murderball."
" What's that smell? Is that soap? Did you clean?"
" What are you, my mother? Bite me!"
Sam said" Bobby, seriously."
" I been working. You know, trying to find a way to stop the devil."
Dean said" Find anything?"
" What do you think?"
Sam said" Bobby, it's just... there's a case less than five miles from your house."
" What, the.. the Benny Sutton thing? That's what this is about?"
Dean said" You knew about this?"
" Hell, yes. I checked into it already. There's nothing here."
Sam said" Except a witness who saw a dead guy commit murder."
" What witness? Digger Wells?"
Dean said" Yeah. So?"
" So, he's a drunk."
Sam said" Well, what about the lightning storms? They look like omens."
" Except in February. In South Dakota in Storm season. Guys, I thought it was something, too. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."
" So who killed the guy?"
" Take your pick. This Benny Sutton guy was a grade-A son of a bitch. There's a list of the living a year long wouldn't mind putting a cap in his ass."
Dean said" So, you're telling us... nothing?"
" Sorry. Looks like you waisted a tank of gas on this one."
" Alright." I looked at Dean, oh no, he's gonna start something up.

They messed up again, and I called Bobby, to get him to go to the sheriff department and talk to Jody. To get the boys out of lock down, and of course he did.
Once we got back to Bobby's, he had something to show us.
Dean said" You want to tell us what the hell-" then we saw a woman,
She said" Oh, hey. I didn't realize you were bringing company."
Bobby said" It's 4am, babe. You didn't need to cook."
" Oh, please. I'll get some more plates." She walked away,
Dean said" Who was that?"
" Karen. My wife."
" Your new wife?"
" My dead wife." A powerful force went through me again... what is going on? I got dizzy, and I grabbed the wall, Sam was looking at me. I straightened up then looked down, gulping, I walked outside and stayed by the impala.

Castiel, where are you? I'm freaking out and my powers... they're hurting me.

I opened my eyes and saw nothing, nothing at all, I sighed then crawled into the impala and fell asleep.

Sam and Dean were sitting next to me, I wasn't really paying much attention to them.
Sam said" So, what do you think?"
Dean said" There's nothing to think about. I'm not gonna leave Bobby at home with the bride of Frankenstein."
" Then what do you want to do? Just walk in there in front of Bobby and blow her skull off?"
" If she decides that Bobby's face is the blue plate special, i'd like to be there."
" Fine. See what else we can find out." Sam made me go with him, and we snuck up to Sheriff Jody's house, and Sam saw them reading a book to Owen.