Delays, Dickhead, and Duke

I'm so tired.

I don't want to move. I don't want to open my eyes, walk, speak, be alive at all, but I have to.

If I don't sneak back into my room before people start waking up for breakfast it'll be the scandal of the century at Duke.

"Slutty student caught leaving room of fired as fuck Professor"

Yeah, no thanks. I'm good.

"Don't go," Thomas's gruff morning voice wills me to stay, but we both know that I can't.

"I'd love to stay here with you, but unfortunately you're my professor, and I'm just a helpless student you've lured into your bed."

Thomas gives a throaty laugh, his head still pressed to a pillow.

Wow he looks so beautiful.

"I do believe our situation is your fault, my darling Lane."

"That's fair, but I would do it all again if it meant I still ended up yours."

"Alright that's it," Thomas says as his strong arms come at me, wrapping me up and pulling me back onto the bed.

"If you're going to keep saying such cute things I can't let you go."

"You'd risk getting fired and incarceration for ten more minutes of cuddling?" I tease.

"Well according to your mother I can just write books or something," we both laugh "And they'll pay my bail if I do recall. They love me already, I'm touched."

"My mother does because you're the first man that's managed to make me feel romantic love. The jury is still out on my father, and he's pretty trigger happy lately."

"Fine, I'll let you leave since you're so adamant but first - kiss me like you'll miss me."

Two big smiles clash in the middle as Thomas and I kiss fiercely. His tongue tangles with mine and I squeeze his body close. His hands grab my bare ass and my hair as we pour a thousand kisses into one.

I'm left gasping as we pull apart, and he's no better.

"Now go before you have to help me with the arousal you just caused."

I begrudgingly crawl back off of the bed and gather up my things.

I have no choice but to steal Thomas's sweat pants and a t-shirt for the sake of decency, not that I'm complaining.

I cautiously open the door and peek my head out, scanning from left to right. The coast is clear so I make a run for my room.

I pull the key card from my shoe knowing very well that it's probably gross by now, and scan myself in. Once I'm safely inside my own room the realization finally hits me that the last few hours were real and Professor Thomas Alexander Crane is my fucking boyfriend.

***

I almost fell to my death in the shower, I really don't know how I didn't. I think I was asleep through the whole thing, my body just going through the motions.

I stare now at my clothes, trying to decide what to wear. I brought some pretty cute options but I just can't stop staring at Thomas's sweat pants. The comfy fabric is calling my name, and I want to wear them even more knowing they're his.

I slip them on and suddenly feel so much better. I suppose I just like knowing a piece of him is near my crotch.

I slip on a slightly cropped dark blue sweater that leaves a little tummy showing for that casual boyfriend look and finish it with a pair of black UGGS.