Spilled Beans and Bestfriend Duties

A/N: Beautiful image above provided by Lucia858

***

"This better be an emergency or I'm going to kill you!" I scream at whoever is knocking at my door at four-thirty am.

I walk like a zombie towards the sound of banging, my eyes barely open.

I yank the door open and standing there looking handsomely exhausted is Thomas.

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?" I ask sleepily, rubbing my eyes.

Im still half asleep which is evident by how calm I'm being about Thomas standing in my doorway.

"I know it's dangerous, darling, but I don't think I can sleep without you." Thomas's eyes beg for me to let him stay, as if I'd ever say no.

"Of course you can stay with me, baby." I say smiling as I gesture for Thomas to come in.

Thomas walks in and closes my door. A latching sound lets me know that it's locked, and we make our way to my bed

"I like baby much more than Professor," Thomas informs me and I bite my lip.

"You will always be both to me," I offer in return. "No. Soon you'll graduate and you won't be able to call me that anymore,"

'Ill always call you that' I think but don't say. I'm too tired to be sassy.

"I hope you want to cuddle, it's only a full size." I say with a yawn as I crawl in back under the warm covers. Thomas crawls in on the other side after pulling off his shirt and kicking off his shoes leaving him in a pair of sweat pants that I'll eventually steal.

"What else do you think I came for?" He asks with a love lorn smile.

His arms wrap around me and our knees bend creating the perfect side spoon.

I fall asleep within seconds.

***

Knock Knock Knock

"Oh my god, what now?" I whimper as I throw the blankets off of myself once more. The clock on the wall reads eight-fifty but that's still too early for me.

I haven't gotten a full nights sleep in two days and I think I'm in the verge of homicide.

Thomas doesn't even stir from the noise or me leaving which is quite impressive.

"What?!" I yell as I open the door. A surprised Fiona is standing there holding two coffees. "Jeeze, what's eating your ass?" She quips.

"I haven't slept in two days, go away." I reply and try to shut the door in her face but she blocks it with her foot.

"Don't you dare slam the door in my face Sophia Lane Dawson!" She responds, offended. "You can't just tease me with juicy gossip and expect me to patiently wait until you're ready to talk."

"Uhm yeah I can!" I reply, still not letting her in.

"Let me in, skank, I'm freezing and I brought you coffee. Clara made it special, just how you like."

"You can't come in."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because... because. Fuck I can't think of a reason. Fine you can come in, but only if you promise not to freak out."

"Why would I freak out?"