New Friend and Old Enemy

The next week was absolute bliss. Thomas would sneak over almost every night just to sleep with me after he got all of his papers graded. I wish I had an extra key so that I could just give him one, but I'm not allowed to make copies because the land lady is a butthole.

After class when everyone has filed out, including Michael who doesn't sit by me anymore, but obviously stares at me the whole time, I run to Thomas for one quick kiss goodbye.

Thomas told me that Michael looks at me way too much and that it bothers him. I really enjoyed that conversation though.

"I hate the way that perv watches you all day while I'm trying to teach." Thomas cringed, grabbing my hip firmly between his strong fingers.

"Oh Professor, don't tell me your jealous," I tease back, straightening his tie that's gone slightly crooked.

"Fine darling, I won't tell you," he smirks, but I kiss that handsome look right off of his face.

A part of me loves seeing Thomas just a little jealous because it's like the perfect validation of his feelings for me.

He doesn't tell me he loves me too when I say it first, but that doesn't bother me. That's not something you should ever rush someone to say, and if you ever get mad at someone for not saying it back just because you're ready then your an ass hat and we can't be friends.

As much as I thought I'd hate not having a normal relationship with Thomas, there is just something exhilarating about knowing getting caught could ruin both of our lives.

"Woah wait? No! No Soph! Whyyyyy!?" Fiona yells at me now from across our lunch table.

"I just suggested we go to the gym, not amputate your arm!" I yell back, throwing a crouton at her.

"I'd give my arm before I ever burned my poor innocent calories. I don't like this boyfriend of yours, he's changing you!" Fiona cries dramatically, but I just roll my eyes.

"Boyfriend? Well that was fast wasn't it?" I whip my head around and see Michael standing at the edge of our table with his arms crossed.

"It's none of your business." I quickly defend, turning away from him.

Michael places his hands on the edge of our table and leans in towards me.

"No I'm very curious who this boyfriend of yours is."

"Fuck off Michael." Fiona says, about to stand up to probably punch him in the face when someone else suddenly intervenes.

"It's me, dickhead. Now why don't you leave my girl alone."

I'm absolutely mortified as I look over to whoever said that just now.

It's Isaac, and the look on his face says he's willing to fight.

Michael looks between the too of us and smirks, his smile long gone.

"Oh really? Well isn't this just funny. See ya Isaac, I'll tell Kim you said hi." Michael bumps Isaacs shoulder roughly as he walks away, but Isaac doesn't seem phased by it.

"Hey Isaac, why did you just say all of that? I mean I'm grateful but -"

"Can we talk, Sophia? Somewhere private?" Isaac asks me, his head of dirty blonde hair nodding towards Fiona when he says private.

All of the blood drains from my face and I look back at Fiona in terror. She gives me a nervous nod and I stand up.

"I don't see why not." I follow Isaac outside where there's considerably less people because it's still kind of cold out.