True Feelings and Coming Clean

Right after Fiona leaves...

Fiona POV:

I was going to just go home, I swear i was, but then I drove by that stupid diner and saw Isaacs car parked outside.

Right now he's in there eating shitty food and talking to Kim. They're probably just going to get back together. She probably just redeemed herself tonight and they're going to ride off into the sunset and have a bunch of babies. I did this. I pushed him away and into the arms of that skank.

I pull into the diner parking lot and check my face in the mirror. As soon as I establish that I look flawless I step out of my car and march into the diner.

Kim can have Isaac back over my dead body.

I storm in there and spot their table. I take long confident strides to their booth and once I reach them they both look up at me in confusion.

"Fiona, what's going on? Is something wrong?" Isaac asks me and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah something's wrong. You're eating a cheeseburger with Kim, you ass hat! How could you do that to me?" I ask with my eye brows scrunched up.

"Do that to you? Kim and I are just talking." Isaac says and I look over to Kim who is staring up at me with big nervous eyes.

"Just talking? What do I look like a new born baby deer? I know what happening here and I've come to put a stop to it. You can't get back together with her, I won't let you!" I say angrily, my emotions definitely getting the better of me.

"Fiona were not-" Kim starts but I glare at her. "Can it easy bake oven, I wasn't talking to you."

Isaac snickers at my joke and rubs his hand through his curly blonde hair.

"Seriously Fiona, what's gotten in to you?" He asks, his laugh not doing well to hide his genuine concern.

Is he this stupid? He's going to make me say it isn't he?

"I fucking love you, okay? I pushed you away because I was afraid of my feelings, but that was a mistake. I'm fucking stupid and I'm sorry, but if you try to make up with Kim I will probably kill both of you!" I say in a mad rant style, drawing way too much attention to myself.

"Why did you just say?" Isaac asks as he quickly gets up out of his seat to loom over me.

"I said I lo-" I can't even finish my sentence before Isaacs lips are on mine and he's kissing me so passionately I could melt into a puddle on the ground.

"Fuck, I love you too Fi." Isaac growls as he pulls away. I bite my lip and look up at him in disbelief.

"Really?" I ask, my head swimming from the sensation of his kiss.

"Of course I do, I only left because I didn't want to get hurt again. I'm so happy you came to your senses." Isaac admits, and I blush slightly, guilt burning in my chest for not just making it official that night we hooked up.

"I'm all yours, I promise," I say sweetly. Were about to lean in for another kiss when Kim's meek voice sounds from beside us.

"Uhm, can someone please take me home?"

"Sure Kim. Let's go." I say as I turn to face her. Her eyes gloss over with a look of pure horror.