Clearing The Air and Something Fun

*Mature Chapter*

Fiona came back looking like she could pull her hair out.

She throws her body onto the couch and picks one of the cushions up, screaming into it dramatically.

"What happened?" I ask, wondering if anything new was the cause of her current outburst.

"Just a lot of crying and her still wanting to be friends. Oh, and she admitted she never liked me other than my body so that's freaking cool."

I cringe and pull my knees to my chest.

"I'm sorry, I thought she had a harmless crush on me, not some weird obsession or whatever." I say meekly, hoping Fiona doesn't hate me now.

"I don't actually blame you, Soph. I just wish you'd have given me a heads up that she was interested in you so that I could have foreseen this."

I bite my lip and nod. I definitely screwed the pooch on this one.

"Clara and I kept it physical without involving emotions so I'm not heart broken or anything, but realistically I think this was supposed to happen." Fiona says whimsically, her eyes looking past me not at me. She hugs the pillow she had screamed into against her chest and smiles.

"I think I like Isaac. Like like him. I probably traumatized him by kissing him, Soph, but you weren't there! He practically seduced me."

My eyes go big and I almost snort out a laugh. "Isaac was seductive? What do you mean?"? I ask, not sure what to expect.

"He has the voice of a freaking angel and I asked him to sing me a song. He sang this romantic song and we were in the car and the next thing I knew my lady parts wanted to swallow him whole."

"Oh my god, EWWWW!" I screech and cover my ears.

"I haven't even looked at him since and I don't know what to do. Stop acting like a child and help me!" Fiona says with a grumpy tone and throws the pillow at me.

"Hey!" I squeal as it smacks me in my eyes.

"If you like him just tell him!" I say, rubbing my injured eye ball.

"Oh really? Just like that? You're one to talk." Fiona rolls her eyes.

"That's different. There's nothing forbidden about you and Isaac."

"But what if he doesn't like me back?" Fiona asks and it takes literally all of my willpower not to scream 'HES IN LOVE WITH YOU HE TOLD ME! GO MAKE BABIES!' But it's not my place. Isaac asked me to keep his secret so I will.

"Did he kiss you back?" I ask Fiona, trying to convince her that he likes her without saying it blatantly.

"I mean, yeah he did." She says with a blush. "But he's a guy, he went home with that bar girl remember? He'd probably just gets ass wherever he could."

I can see Fiona breaking her own heart as she speaks so I have to try to weave my words in a way that convinces her otherwise.

"You know him better than that by now. That bar girl was my idea anyways. And I'm pretty sure he just did that just so Kim wasn't the last girl he had been with. Washing the taste out of his mouth if you will. He didn't even get that girls number, but you guys are actually friends with stuff in common." I argue but Fiona just shrugs.

"He's not really my type though, so I don't know why I'm having such strong feelings about him."

"Maybe it's because he isn't anything like the people you've perused in the past that you're finding him so irresistible." I lean over and put a comforting hand on Fiona's knee. "Face it, Fi, you exclusively date garbage. Isaac is the first decent guy you've liked since like fifth grade. Tell him how you feel and give him a chance to tell you how he feels. I'm sure he's crazy about you, you just haven't noticed yet because you've been focusing on Clara."