Quick Thinking and Falling Apart

For a moment I contemplate falling to pieces on Thomas's living room floor, but I know that won't do me any good.

Thomas is obviously going to be a child about this situation, so it's up to me to be the level headed adult. I thought dating a thirty- one year old man with a doctorate would mean he was mature enough to handle a little drama.

Guess the fuck not.

I wipe my tears away on my sleeve and pull myself together before leaving Thomas's empty apartment. His car is no where to be seen as I make my way across the parking lot.

If we survive this, he's in so much trouble.

If he honestly thinks I'm going to sleep with that ass hole whose boned every girl on campus, then Thomas is the one that's been fucked stupid.

At my words a plan starts forming in my head. I fish my phone out of my purse and dial Thomas's number, but it just goes straight to voice mail.

I roll my eyes and throw my phone onto my passenger side seat. I have half of an idea, but I don't really have what I need to flesh it out so I do the only logical thing I can think of.

I go to Fiona's place.

***

"That infected dick having ass piece of shit is blackmailing you into letting him give you his AIDS? Oh no I don't fucking think so!" Fiona screeches and pulls a chefs knife out of her kitchen drawer.

"Slow down there Machete' we can't just kill him!" I defend nervously. "Why the hell not? Who would even really miss him? He's just another worthless rich boy who thinks they can get whatever they want."

"As true as that may be it's still murder." I say reasonably. Fiona grumbles and tosses the knife into her sink, folding her arms over her chest. "Fine, smarty pants, then what are we going to do?"

"I need to find anyone who's slept with, sexted, or otherwise flirted with Michael and get any nude pics or rude texts they'd be willing to part with. He's wronged a lot of women, and if he thinks he can black mail me then two can play at that game."

Fiona gives me a twisted and excited smile. "Oh hell yes. I know a few girls that I met in my photography class."

"I'm calling Isaac to help too. I'm going to try to find that girl Gabbie from the football game, and maybe Isaac can get something off of Kim."

Fiona's face twists up in jealousy but I just stare daggers at her "now isn't the time." I remind her and she sighs.

"Yeah, okay fine. I'll get my keys." She begrudgingly agrees.

I go out to my car and grab my phone, dialing Isaacs number this time instead.

He quickly answers and I explain everything that's happening to him as quickly as possible. Unsurprisingly, his first thought is also to just murder Michael.

"We're not going to murder anyone, but I do need to ask you to do something really uncool of me."

"Anything, Soph. Just tell me what to do." Isaacs voice is absolute as it sounds in my ear.

"I need you to talk to Kim and see if she has any photos or mean texts from Michael. Anything that makes him look really bad." I explain and Isaac is silent for a moment.

"Alright, I'm on it. Though judging by his dumb jock body I don't think his nudes will be very embarrassing." Isaac argues, and I can't help but laugh into the receiver.

"He may not mind if people see them, but his dad sure will. I don't think Michael would want to sully his family name like that."

I hang up from talking to Isaac then drive to campus. I know Gabbie is in a sorority because she was wearing an Alpha Delta Pi tee shirt when I saw her at the football game.