What if...

18+

So this is incase anyone really wanted some Michael smut!

What if Michael was a good guy? What if Thomas didn't love Sophia? What if Questions, Confessions, and Nirvana never happened?

What if Sophia didn't reject Michael's kiss that night?

***

Sophia

"Beautiful and understanding. Seriously, do you even have a flaw?" Michael compliments me with a sincere smile.

"Well, if you must know, I don't really care for football," I tease.

Michael feigns a heart attack. "You wound me, fair maiden!" He accuses, and I can't help but giggle.

"Hey you asked," I defend and he sits up from where he had been playing dead.

"Don't worry, sweet heart, I forgive you."

We smile and laugh for several moments but then out of nowhere I'm greeted with Michaels wet hot mouth on my own.

The shock makes me jolt back and cover my lips with my palm, my eyes wide with confusion.

"Michael.." I whisper behind my fingers, earning myself a look of regret from the man sitting across from me.

He rubs the back of his neck and groans.

"Dammit Sophia I'm so sorry. I got carried away." His apology seems sincere, and I slowly lower my hand from my mouth.

"That's okay. It happens." I reason, running my shaky fingers through my chlorine drenched waves.

Micheal gnaws on his bottom lip in contemplation for a moment, his eyes seeming hard and annoyed.

"Actually, Sophia, I'm not sorry. I can't be. God I want you so much. You make me feel crazy. I've never felt like this before in my life." Micheals confession shakes me to my core and I flinch.

His eyes are a light with passion as his hand reaches up and cups my face.

"I'll be your friend. Fine, whatever. Just know that every night when I close my eyes I'll be picturing you. And every time I see you in class or the hall ways my heart will flutter relentlessly." His tongue wets his lips and he inches closer to me on the sofa.

My eyes flutter from his sweet words, my heart hammering high in my throat, rendering me speechless.

"Could you ever love me?" He whispers his question with fear, his body tensing in apprehension of my answer.

My mind travels to Thomas and my chest aches. I love him, but I know it's useless. He has even said it himself that we can't be together, but what if he's wrong?

Then again, what if I'm wrong? What if I miss out on an amazing opportunity for mutual love by clinging to the hope of a forbidden love affair with an older man?

I swallow the lump that's formed in my throat, nodding my head ever so slowly.

I said Lane was dead and I meant it. I told Thomas goodbye and that has to be the end of it.

I must have drank some of the pool water because suddenly I'm feeling very flush. My skin seems overly sensitive where Michaels finger tips touch and I'm starting to consider things I never have before.

At least not this thoroughly.

Flashes of Micheals perfectly sculpted abs and rough kiss flash in my mind and I shiver as the sensation reignites in my blood.