Mistakes and Pretending

Isaac POV:

This is stupid. It's absolutely reckless of me, but I just can't help myself. Kissing Fiona once wasn't enough for me, and now I'm helplessly addicted.

She kisses me back now roughly, her small hands wrapping round my neck.

"Isaac.." she whispers when we pull away for air. She never whispers, so I can tell shes nervous.

I can't help but smile as I realize she's called me Isaac, and fuck does my name sound good on her lips.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I couldn't help myself." I attempt an explanation but Fiona shakes her head and pulls me back down towards her lips.

"Don't stop." She instructs me with glossy eyes, and I feel my whole body erupt with familiar masculine desires.

"I want you." She adds as her tongue dances with my own and my eyes roll back as a growl builds in my throat.

I know that I should say no, that this is an awful idea and that it's way too soon, but I'm so damn turned on that I've lost all control.

Fiona's front door shuts with a loud slam, and I push her over to her couch. She falls back on the cool fabric, and I crawl between her thighs.

My mind is racing and my body is aching as I kiss and grind against Fiona's soft body.

My head can't believe this is happening so I just turn it off instead. I don't think.

I grab both of Fiona's large breasts in both of my hands and squeeze them roughly, feeling her nipples harden.

Fiona's hands take my exploration as a que to pull my shirt off. She throws it onto the floor and bites her thick bottom lip.

I smirk down at her as she admires the view of my bare chest and lustful brown eyes.

I'm so hard it hurts as I press my covered arousal against her baby pink panties.

My hands slide under her sweater and grip her bare breasts now, the feeling of her soft skin making me throb. I tease her perfect chest for several moments, so happy I'm finally able to feel them instead of just dreaming about them.

How can a pair of breasts be so fucking perfect?

Suddenly everything is a frenzy. Fiona is pulling her top off and I'm awkwardly kicking off my pants.

I need to be inside of her now.

I rip Fiona's panties down her Porcelain thighs and toss them away. I crawl back between Fiona's legs but before I penetrate her body I lean over to her ear.

"Tell me you want this." I ask her. I don't want to do anything she doesn't want me to.

"I want it so bad," She whimpers and I could honestly come just from the anticipation.

I thrust foreword slowly and feel the hot and tight sensation of Fiona's sex as it engulfs mine.

"Oh my god." I groan as I'm completely inside of her, a small moan escaping her lips.

Her fingers reach around and slide with a burning sensation down my back as I rock in and out of her. It's slow as first but then I feel myself thrust faster and faster. The sounds of slapping skin and a distant television show fill my ears along with Fiona's beautiful moans.

Her blue eyes roll back and she plays with her breasts. I move one of her hands away and take her pebbled nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the supple pink skin.

My hands dig into Fiona's plump thighs, using them as leverage to pound harder and deeper into her perfect body.

The raw sensation of her tight wet sex is unlike anything I've ever felt before. I've never gone in bare before, and although it's definitely not smart, I couldn't fucking care less.