March 12th

I stand still, a delicate ivory fabric hugging my curves. I'm staring at my reflection while everyone around me comments of how beautiful I look.

Someone says that I'm absolutely glowing and it makes my stomach flutter.

I've thrown up today, but it's not only due to the fact that I'm nervous.

I know something that no one else knows.

"My goodness, Soph, you're so beautiful!" Fiona sobs, streaking her perfectly applied foundation, but her mascara stays put. We searched the internet for hours until we found the most cry proof one.

I stare at Fiona's reflection beside me in the mirror, her curvy body adorned in a pearl pink floor length gown. He dark black hair is completely pinned back out of her face, and her heels make her almost as tall as me when I'm barefoot.

"Thank you, Fi. So are you." I reply with wet eyes, trying to force the tears to stay put. She pulls me into a tight hug and we both quietly whimper and sniff for a moment.

While we're hugging my mom walks in with Isaac whose carrying Ruby. Her little mushy body is wearing her own pale pink dress, but it's much more frilly than everyone else's.

"Everyone's ready out there when you are sweetheart." My mother tells me, her eyes glossing over as she takes in the view of me.

My dress is an a line lace gown that hugs me tightly around my hips and bust. The straps are thin and expose my shoulders. My cinnamon hair is pulled back out of my face, and I hardly recognize my own appearance.

"You look like a vision." Isaac says, a smile reaching his eyes. I walk over to him and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Zac." I say with a smile. I go to grab ruby from him, but Fiona intercepts her child.

"No, I don't think so. This little demon barfs every thirty seconds." I pout, but I know Fiona is right.

"I guess I'm ready then, momma." I say with a raspy voice. My mom pulls me in and smiles against my temple.

"It's not too late, sweetie. I can still sneak you out the back if you're not ready."

We all laugh but I shake my head profusely.

"I am so in love with this man you'd have to drag me out kicking and screaming by my train to keep me from saying I do."

"That's what I thought baby, let's get going then. Your dads a total mess, but he's ready to walk you down."

The March air is oddly warm today, the sun high in the sky and the smell of fresh flowers fills your lungs wherever you go. We picked an outdoor ceremony with silver and pearl pink as our beautiful spring colors. I'm honestly dying to see Thomas in his suit. I wonder if he's just as nervous as I am. Knowing him he definitely is.

I meet Gabbie outside the door, her hands carrying all of our bouquets.

"Oh my god, Sophia!" She squeals when she sees me in my complete ensemble.

"I'm gonna cry. Oh damn I'm gonna cry!" She wails so Isaac and my mother take the flowers, allowing her to embrace me.

My bridal party consists of Fiona, Gabbie, and Isaac whose rocking his pink suit. I know it's not conventional, but I really just don't know that many women. Thomas's party is a bunch of guys he went to college with that seem even more excited than we are that he's finally getting hitched.

"Okay, okay. I'm good now. Let's do this!"

I walk to the start of the stone path that leads to my groom, him completely out of sight right now. My skin erupts from goose bumps and my heart races. I can't believe I'm honestly about to marry this man.