2

I finally got home and went to sleep. *time skip*

I woke up with a huge headache. Holy shit. I groaned getting up. What time is it? I checked my phone. 2am? "What the fuck?" I got up and went to the bathroom to look at my neck. "Holy shit" It's a huge bruise. "What the fuck Colby?" I groaned turning around. I jumped, he was right behind me "What?" He chuckled. "But" I looked back at the mirror, nothing. "Yeah" he chuckled. "What the fuck.." My head hurts I can't deal with this. I tried walking past him but nope. I was pushed against the wall again. "If You're-" he kissed me. I'm so fucking confused. I melted into the kiss and kissed him back. He bit my lip. "I'm so confused" I pulled away. "I'll explain later, we have school tomorrow, see ya" he said walking off. "What? No" I grabed his arm. "Just don't say anything" he said. "I won't" "I'm a vampire, as you can tell" he said. "I was hungry, that's why I was out earlier. I try not to drink from humans because I end up getting attached. I can't help it" "oh..." "I'm not using you" he said. "Then what are you doing then?" "Vampires aren't supposed to feel the same feelings as humans... But I do. It's confusing to me, (y/n) I shouldn't feel the way I do towards you.." "What?.." I blushed, he caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry but I need to go" he said. "Wait Col-" and just like that he was gone. "What?..." I looked around the room, he  just vanished like that. "What the fuck?" I ran my fingers through my hair. *time skip*

I tired my best to cover the bruise thing. My head still hurts, I tried taking stuff but nothing. I tried too act like nothing happened last night but when I saw Colby I blushed and just went back to talking to my friends. There was a tap on my shoulder I turned my head "I need to talk to you" Colby said. "O-okay..." I blushed. I followed him into a classroom. "I know you're confused" he said. "Yeah I am.." "I'm sorry I really am, last night I thought about ot a lot. I love you, I know we just met but I love you" he said. "Are you just saying that because you drank from me?" "No, (y/n) I know about your past" "oh..." I looked down. He lifted my chin and kissed me. "Trust me" he said. "Okay" I said.

~Taylor signing off 👻