37

Well hello again :)

I forgot the chapters were all fucked up for some reason oops
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*the next morning*

I rolled out of bed with an awful headache. I sighed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror in disgust, ew why is my face like this? I rolled my eyes and splashed some water in my face to help wake me up more. I yawned drying off my face, let's see how today goes especially after the whole thing with Mike. I bit my lip thinking about it again...what if we did kiss? I shook my head and walked out to get dressed. Why am I thinking about this?...*time skip*

Colby's p.o.v

I was walking to (y/n)s and I don't know, I still feel a bit off for some reason..I woke up with a sore throat, I hope I'm not getting sick. I wish I wouldn't get sick but that's the fucking struggle of being half human still. I messed with some of my hair and pulled out my phone to text her and tell her I was almost there. *smol time skip*

I smiled watching her walk out. "Hi" She smiled "Hi baby" I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Heyyy" she frowned. "I have a sore throat, I don't want to get you sick" "Oh okay" she said and leaned up and kissed my cheek. "There" she giggled a little and I took her hand. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah" she smiled and we started walking. *time skip*

Once we got to school we went our separate ways to our lockers, one I turned the corner I saw Mike at his. I gulped and just went to mine. "Hey.." Mike said as I started putting in my combo. "Hey..." I said. "(Y/n) I'm really sorry..." He got quiet. "I told you it never happened" I said. "Got it.." He said. *another time skip*

Mike's p.o.v

Like everyday we went to the library together, and after yesterday I just.. I don't know what to do or feel really. I just admitted to liking her last night, what was I thinking? Why did I even try to kiss her? I don't fucking know, I hate myself for it. I want to see her happy... And she is and that's all that matters..  "Earth to Michael" (y/n) waved her hand in front of my face bringing me back. "Uh yeah?.." I asked looking at her. "You zoned out here buddy" she said. That shit hurted.. "Sorry, what were you saying?.." I asked.

~Hi guys :)

I want to explain more as to why I got a new account. I wanted to leave this all behind me and open up a new chapter in my life where I'm not writing about sad shit all the time. I'm in a good place right now, I've been going to therapy, I've been clean and I'm really proud of myself. I've had this account for so long.. And I love that I can still get on it, it's honestly unbelievable that there are so many of you guys reading this still. But I want to make one thing really clear.. I'm not going to be as active on this account since it's on my old phone.  So please, please, please go follow me on my other account vaporeon_700 for more content.

I still suck at updating :)

~Taylor signing off 👻