14

Colby's going to stay, He told his dad that he went to Sam's, now I just need to make sure my parents don't find out about him being here. My parents respect my privacy, they didn't know about my first attempt so it's like it never happened. But know that Colby knows I just, I didn't want him to, he said he knew about him and that was it, now he knows that I've thought about it now. Ugh just why me? I just want all of this to go away. But of course I can't.

"So, tell me about it?" He asked. "I don't want to talk about it Colby" "maybe if I told you some stuff about me will you?" "I guess.." I said. "Okay.. Well because I never fit in with other vampires or humans I just felt like an outcast and I thought that you know, it would be better if I just killed myself... I found out that I can't.. And that just made it worse for me... Then when I moved here I thought it would be a good chance to start over, I found you and I guess I just lost the feeling for wanting to die" "And because your still half vampire you can't die?" "Exactly... Now babe please tell me" "All of this is confusing I've told you this, I just think you should just give up on turning me, whats the worse that can happen?" "Baby I'm not gonna give up on turning you... I know its confusing to you, it is to me too, but trust me it's going to be okay" he said pulling me into his arms. "Just why me out of everyone?" "When I saw you I felt the connection.. And you're beautiful, the first time I saw you I just couldn't stop thinking about you I know you probably don't believe in love at first sight but that's what happened" he said kissing my head. "I mean.. I guess that's what happened, it's not everyday when someone calls me beautiful or wants to date me... You're literally my second boyfriend and you're half vampire and it's so confusing how someone like you finds me attractive" "I'm not like other guys, literally, but with me I just had a feeling that she's the one" "the one?.. Colby we're in high school, why are you thinking about that?" I blushed feeling his arms tighten around me a little. "Trust me" he said. *time skip*

After dinner I went back upstairs. "You sure you don't want anything?" I asked. "I mean I do" he said. "Do you want me to go get you something then?" "I uh.. You probably won't let me but I know It hasn't been a month but can I drink for you?" I saw a little flash of red in his eyes. I don't know if I should... "I get it if you don't want me too I know it hurt a lot the first time" "I guess if you're hungry... And you said you normally don't need it that much but my parents can't see the bruise" "I'll bite somewhere else.. If you'll let me"  "I guess" "I'm sorry you don't have too" "No you can.." I sat down next to him. "I know you're nervous, I can feel it, I'll wait till the end of the month" "I am but I don't want to be.." "you sure?" "Yes" "do you want me to just?" He pulled down my front of my shirt a little. "Y-yeah.." "You sure?" He put his hand on my thigh. I nodded. "Just tell me if you want me to stop" he said. He licked a little then nibbled. Okay then.. He grabed my waist and bit down. I groaned gripping his shirt. I layed my head back biting my lip. It wasn't as bad as the first time but it still fucking hurts. "Fuck stop" I said. I pulled away after a little and licked his lip. He licked my chest again and put my shirt back up. "You taste better than I remembered" he smirked a little. "I-is that a compliment?.." I asked. "Yes" he chuckled. "Well thanks?" I said. "You're welcome" he smiled, his hands were still wrapped around my waist, he pulled me closer and kissed me.

~Taylor signing off 👻