23

Colby's p.o.v

Of course I can't sleep again. I'm so nervous now that Brennen's back. The last time I had a girlfriend which was like two years ago he took her, fucked her, then she never talked to me again. Now he just expects me to be fine with it and that we're still friends. Like as much as I want to I just can't, it's like someone did something to him.. I don't know what or who but whatever it is I really fucking hate it. He use to be really nice and caring and now he's just a douche to everyone and he fucks a lot of chicks. I mean I get it, we all get horny sometimes but I'm not going to do anything till (y/n)s ready. Unlike Brennen I'm loyal and I can stay with one girl for more than like two days. Now that I'm thinking about it it's going to be our one month soon, feels so much longer. I smiled looking over at her. God I love her, It's so hard not to. Maybe I'm over thinking this... But I know I'm not. I need to protect what's mine. *time skip*

Hours have past and I still haven't slept. I don't mind it really. But at this point I can't keep my eyes open..just a few minutes wouldn't hurt right? Why am I fucking paranoid? It'll be okay. I laid back and turned to her and pulled her close and closed my eyes.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I don't know why but I just woke up out of nowhere. Eh I have to pee anyway. I went to get up but Colby had his arms around me tightly. His hair was covering one eye, his face was squished up against the pillow and he looked so cute. I smiled at him brushing his hair out of the way and I kisses his cheek. "Hi baby" he smiled in his sleep. "I didn't mean to wake you" I said. "It's fine" he opened his eyes a little. "Can you let me go? I gotta pee" I said. "Okay" he said letting me go and I got up and went to the bathroom. I peed, washed my hands and came back out and got in bed with Colby. He wrapped his arms around me again and he kissed my cheek. "Night" I said laying my head on his chest. "Night" he said and I passed out. *time skip*

My head really fucking hurts. I groaned sitting up, feels like I fucking got hit with a ton of bricks. "What?" Why am I in the wood? Oh god. "Colby?.." I asked getting up. I looked around I'm so confused. "Colby? Where are you?" I asked as I started walking back. Nothing, it's like dead out. "Colby this isn't funny.. It's cold.." I said. I jumped turning around hearing a twig snap. "C-colby?.." Okay I'm gonna die. I turned about to run until I bumped into someone making me spas out a little. "Woah, woah, woah. Calm down" it was Brennen. Shit. "W-what are you doing?.." I slowly started backing away. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Where's Colby?" "(Y/n) he doesn't matter anymore, he's gone" he smiled. "That's not funny... I-I just want to go home.." "What's the point? I wanna have some fun let's do something" he said. "What did you do to Colby?.." "What makes you think I did something?" "Because you did.." I said starting to freak out since my back hit a tree. "You know, I could be way better than Colby" he said in my ear pinning my arms above my head. "S-stop!" I yelled tearing up. "Oh come on, he's nothing special you don't need him" he shoved his knee in between my legs. "Fucking stop!" I yelled. "Just shut the fuck up okay!" He yelled at me. I was bawling my eyes out, It's happening again... Colby said He'd protect me but he's not here.. Why'd he lie? "C-Colby.." I cried. "You're such a fucking crybaby, no wonder why Colby likes you. Fucking move on, he's not coming back, you're mine now bitch" he dug his nails into my wrists. I whinced trying to get away. "You're not going anywhere. We haven't even started" he chuckled. "I heared you lik it rough" he said in my ear as he brought one of his hands down my side. I jumped at his touch "j-just let me go.. Please.." I started to squirm. "Why would I do that princess?" He smirked bringing his hand up my shirt. "N-no!" I can't do anything just like last time...

Colby's p.o.v

"Baby?!" I shook her trying to wake her up. She's freaking out for no reason, she's crying. "God damnit" I tried to wake her up but it's not working. "(Y/n), it's just me, it's me Colby, hey I'm right here!" I said trying to keep her still. "Fuck, what do I do.." I did the only thing I knew that could wake her up. I sunk my teeth into her neck and she instantly stopped. I quickly pulled away "What?.." Her eyes were wide and red from crying. "Are you okay-" "No I'm not okay!" She snapped at me. "Woah baby calm down it was just a nightmare" "Y-you left me.. B-Brennen was there.. And-and.. Fuck" she started crying again. "No, no baby I didn't leave you.." I pulled her into my arms. "It felt so real.." She cried into my chest. "It wasn't, I would never let him touch you" I rubbed her back trying to calm her down. Fucking Brennen. He obviously doesn't understand that she's mine, next time I see him, he's dead.

~Taylor signing off 👻