36

Colby's p.o.v

Something doesn't feel right. It's probably just me being weird but I don't like it. It's getting late and I need to be home soon but I don't want to go. And I know for a fact (y/n) doesn't want me to go either. "Baby I know, but I have to go soon" "But I'm gonna miss you" she said. "I'm gonna miss you too but you'll see me tomorrow, I have to get home before my Dad does" I said. "I know" she sighed and laid her head on my chest. "I know, I'm sorry" I sighed and ran my fingers through her hair. "It's fine" she said and kissed my cheek then smiled looking in my eyes. "I love you" I smiled brushing some of her hair behind her ear. "I love you too" she said and kissed me softly.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I smiled into the kiss as he kissed me back. He bit my lip softly and pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him again. "Colby I told you.." I started as I pulled away but my eyes met his and it's like I forgot what I was saying. "I know" he smirked and kissed me again. "I thought you needed to go?" I chuckled. "Shh don't remind me" "I don't need you to get in more trouble" "I guess you're right" he said. "Yeah I am" I smiled and kissed him quickly and then got off him and stood up. He got up and hugged me tightly. I smiled hugging him back looking up at him. He smiled kissing me, I kissed him back getting on my tippy toes deepening the kiss. His hands slowly went down my sides making me tence up. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing" I said. "But- nevermind. I got to get going" he hugged me again. "Yeah.." I said hugging him back. "I love you so much (y/n)..I'm sorry we didn't do anything really special" he said. "I love you so much too Colbs, today was perfect" I smiled. "Good" he smiled and kissed me again. I smiled kissing back. This kiss was long and sweet and I loved it. His lips fit perfectly with mine, it just proves that we're perfect together. Eventually we had to let go since he has to go now. I followed him out the front door and he hugged me again. "I'll see you tomorrow" I smiled. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I smiled and kissed him again. "Okay, bye baby" he kissed my cheek and started walking away. "Bye" I waved then went back upstairs to my room.

Mike's p.o.v

I still feel like a fucking idiot. I just told my mom everything and she agreed with me. When your own mother agrees with you, you know you fucked up. Oh well... It's life, I just hope that when I see her tomorrow things won't be weird. And if they are Colby's going to notice, and I never wanted to ruin their relationship. Okay maybe just a little bit honestly. I guess you can say I'm jealous... But it's just not fair. Growing up yeah she's been one of my best friends, I just kinda thought we always had a thing for each other but things change and it pisses me off. No I shouldn't be mad because she's happy and has a boyfriend, I'm just mad at myself I guess. I mean I tried to kiss her on her and Colby's anniversary. Yeah that's a stupid ass idea I know, but was I thinking? No.

(Y/n)s p.o.v

I changed into my pajamas after Colby left and got in bed because I wanted to go to bed early for once in my life. It's just been a really long day. I yawned running my fingers through my hair and glt a text from and unknown number.

U: Hey beautiful

Ugh I hate getting texts from random people.

Y: Yeah sorry to break it to you bud but wrong number

U: Nope I have the right one (y/n). It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Y: Um who are you?..

U: Oh what you don't remember me princess?

Y: don't fucking call me that, how the hell did you get my number?

U: I have my ways

Y: fuck off

I screenshotted the messages, blocked his number and then sent them to Colby.

Y: Help

C: He's dead.

Y: I thought he was gone..

C: I know. I thought so too baby, everything will be okay I promise

Y: Okay..

Brennen's p.o.v

This bitch thinks she can get rid of me that easily? That's funny. I'm a very determined person. She's going to be wrapped around my finger soon, she'll be all mine.

~Taylor signing off 👻